The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moments from Lost"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-10, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moments from Lost"
Stolen from emydi's post. From the series, what was your:

1. Favorite moment?

2. Least favorite moment?

3. Most surprising moment?

Feel free to add others.

Tribefied

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moments from Lost zombiebaby 05-26-10 1
 RE: Moments from Lost mrc 05-26-10 2
 RE: Moments from Lost weltek 05-26-10 3
   Agree! moonbaby 05-26-10 4
 RE: Moments from Lost ohmyheck 05-26-10 5
 RE: Moments from Lost J I M B O 05-26-10 6
 RE: Moments from Lost Bursar 05-26-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moments from Lost"
I'll be back later after I think about it to post mine but other favorites could be:

4. Best season finale

5. Best premiere

6. Best use of music: both song and score.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moments from Lost"
1. The season finale of Season 3, when Jack and Kate discussed going back to the island. Completely threw me for a loop.

2. Almost anyone involving Charlie. I never connected with him as a character.

3. Besides #1 above, the light going on in the hatch.

4. See #1.

5. Season 4, b/c of #1.

6. I don't remember the exact songs or scores, but the first two seasons had moments when the Losties were sitting and looking at the night sky. Those were my favorites.

You've been hotpocketed!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moments from Lost"
1. Favorite moment?
Desmond calling Penny on the ship...his constant.
*melt*

2. Least favorite moment?
Juliet's prolonged death.
*snooze*

3. Most surprising moment?
I tried to think back to earlier times when everything seemed surprising...seeing the numbers places, seeing the connections between our LOSTIES forming, finding out Ethan wasn't on the plane, etc. I recall Shannon's death being a genuine surprise, too. Nothing really stands out in my mind, though I know I had moments of genuine surprise.

-A Tribetastic Creation

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Agree!"
The Desmond/Penny phone call, OMG, just thinking about it-what an amazing scene! I know there was a scene with Sun and Jin that got me all teary eyed, too, but I can't for the life of me pin it down. Could have been when she told him she was pregnant. And then he sailed away!

I still can't believe the show is over. Wah.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-26-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moments from Lost"
1. A lot of Hurley/Sawyer/Ben/Miles lines were good, very comedic. Loved the episode with the Dharma van with Hurley and Sawyer.

2. Everytime Michael said 'they took my son', I just wanted to reach through the tv and shake him.

3, The end of season 3. We have to go back and such. Plus, I really didn't see Naomi's death coming. Oh, and I guess Michael shooting Libby shocked me.

4. I loved season one's finale. The montage on the plane, the raft blowing up, Jack and Locke staring down the hatch. I also loved season three's and season five's.

5. I guess season four's start was my favorite.

6. The raft launching near the end of the first season. Music really highlighted that.

In addition, my least favorite episode was the Bai Ling episode, the one with Jack in Thailand. That was truly craptacular and a complete waste of an hour.

My favorite episode was probably The Incident, or Through the Looking Glass. I thought everything was extraordinarily well done, well acted, and fantastic suprises and good cliffhangers.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moments from Lost"

Favorite moment
AFTER the finale, when I realized the overall themes of love, redemption, and “this life is just the beginning” were far more important to an appreciation of LOST than any amount of unanswered story-specific questions.

Least favorite
Mr. Eko’s death. In hindsight I see how his arc wasn’t pivotal to the whole show...but I was fascinated with him nonetheless.

Most surprising
Seeing the numbers on the hatch.
Light coming throug the hatch window.
Season premiere that starts IN the hatch...had no idea that’s what was going on.
First flash-forward ending with Jack and Kate meeting.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-10, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moments from Lost"
1. Ilana getting blown to bits, followed closely by Zoe's throat being slashed. Two highly unlikeable characters getting exactly what they deserved.

2. Any time Radzinski was on screen.

3. When they found the beverage cart filled with Bud Light. Oh wait, never mind ...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •