The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost Forum Flashbacks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-10, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost Forum Flashbacks!"
Ahhh, remember the good old days? Here are a few threads from Season 1, chock full of naive theories(or are they?).

I miss these original guys(posters and cast members!). Look at that crazy Drive My Car!

So before we can move ahead let's take a look back. Search for some of your old favorites from the previous seasons!

Original show thread
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2&forum=DCForumID77&archive=yes#9

Love 1derfool's idea back in Season1!
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=34&forum=DCForumID77&archive=yes

Awww Fester stays consistant!
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=34&forum=DCForumID77&archive=yes

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LMAO Breezy 05-20-10 1
   Smartypants zombiebaby 05-20-10 2
       Yes! Breezy 05-21-10 3
       RE: Smartypants weltek 05-24-10 9
 *ahem* mrc 05-21-10 4
   RE: *ahem* Breezy 05-21-10 5
   RE: *ahem* zombiebaby 05-21-10 6
 2004!? moonbaby 05-23-10 7
 RE: Lost Forum Flashbacks! weltek 05-24-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-10, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "LMAO"
Sleestaks!!! LOL That was great.

Very interesting old thread about what Locke gave the island, very good read. So good you posted it twice!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-20-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Smartypants"

I meant this one. Fester!
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=92&forum=DCForumID77&archive=yes

LMAO: one of batts "seeing something" threads.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=200&forum=DCForumID77&archive=yes

Love this one:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID77/421.shtml#9

05-21-10, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes!"
Loved Fester's puzzle analogy.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Smartypants"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-10 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Nevermind...

-A Tribetastic Creation

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "*ahem*"
You forgot the major spoiler that I gave in 2005 that predicted what we'll see Sunday.

You've been hotpocketed!

05-21-10, 01:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: *ahem*"
I lurve ewe.

05-21-10, 04:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: *ahem*"
Love it! Forgot about the song parodies too! That was 5 years ago? (and 2 kids)

There was another parody thread that I think Bebo or Estee started that I have to look for. I think a new poster thought we were serious.

You've been hotpocketed!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-10, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "2004!?"
Six years! And then cold turkey! We're going to need a support group. How's Tuesday nights?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lost Forum Flashbacks!"
Quote from a press release in the original show thread: Lindelof said that former ABC chief Lloyd Braun came up with the idea for a show built around a plane crash on an island in the South Pacific. "Basically, the network mentality was, 'Let's do Survivor: The Drama,'" Lindelof said. "I believe they originally developed that idea with Aaron Spelling. I got a call in early February from an executive at ABC and was asked if I wanted to meet with J.J. about this crazy plane crash idea. They didn't like the way the idea developed with Spelling, so they wanted to start from scratch. I met with J.J., and we talked for about three hours, and we got really excited about it. We decided that aside from the island being a character, it was going to be all about the people."

The duo came up with the concept for Lost, dealing with 48 survivors of a crash on a remote island. "This is why I've always responded to J.J.'s work," Lindelof said. "It's all about the characters. Over the course of a week, we broke a new story for the pilot and a very detailed outline. ABC read it and loved it and immediately green-lit the show. From that day, it was about five weeks later, and we were shooting the two-hour pilot."

And this is why I knew if I took the "mysteries" too seriously, I'd be disappointed. The mysteries kept me engaged, but weren't the only reason I watched. It was neither too sci fi, nor too "Grey's Anatomy-dramaish," but rather a twisted up ride that kept me coming back for more.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •