The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season Finale Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-10, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season Finale Spoilers"
Let's keep this thread for season finale spoilers.

I didn't read this story, so I don't know how spoilerish it is. Ausiello is usually pretty good with spoilers, so be forewarned. I won't post the entire story to keep myself and others safe.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/28/lost-spoilers-paley-fest/#more-6479

Bunnies eat nerds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers Tummy 02-28-10 1
   RE: Season Finale Spoilers mrc 02-28-10 2
 13 Clues from TV Guide CTgirl 03-01-10 3
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers trigirl 03-02-10 4
   RE: Season Finale Spoilers CTgirl 03-02-10 5
   RE: Season Finale Spoilers weltek 04-30-10 9
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers Outfrontgirl 03-04-10 6
 For those interested mrc 04-15-10 7
 Lindelof on Series Finale mrc 04-30-10 8
 Wired article mrc 05-02-10 10
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers trigirl 05-03-10 11
   RE: Season Finale Spoilers dabo 05-03-10 12
   RE: Season Finale Spoilers Flowerpower 05-03-10 14
       RE: Season Finale Spoilers CTgirl 05-05-10 17
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers warp_core breach 05-03-10 13
 Not a Spoiler here! Extra time add... zombiebaby 05-04-10 15
   RE: Not a Spoiler here! Extra time... mrc 05-05-10 16
 RE: Season Finale Spoilers mrc 05-19-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-28-10, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
I hate you MCR!!!!

I haven't opened the link and don't plan too but this is like sitting a tumbler of bourbon down in front of an alcoholic.

And I'm drooling.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-28-10, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
I get a lot of your "love" in my everyday life.

Tribefied

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "13 Clues from TV Guide"
This isn't really too spoilerish - it's more teasers from CC & DL: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Thirteen-Clues-End-1015552.aspx

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-10, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
This was the one I thought was interesting.

In the sideways world, Jack is married to someone we have met before, the producers said. Cuse shook his head no when Lindelof yelled, "It's Sara !" Could Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) be David's mother?

Hmmmmmm.

03-02-10, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
That was the one that I thought was most interesting too.

I am glad that they are trying to bring back Walt - the Walt story needs some closure.

The last 3 episodes: water. Could that mean that's why the island sinks to the bottom of the ocean?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
Or Juliet's sister?

-A Tribetastic Creation

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
Not about the Finale, but from one of those links within links -- Daniel Dae Kim says he's filmed all but five episodes and still hasn't reunited with Sun, and begins to think they will remain tragically separated. He doesn't know though.

Anyhow, we have at least five more episodes of them managing not to bump into each other on the same island in the same timeline.

Also, we will see Shannon and Faraday again, and Michael will get a chance to apologize to Libby - but Michael is not alive on island. If he is there he will be a ghost of himself, not possessed.

Maybe Jack married Shannon. I know, Juliet is more likely. They did have a thing for each other for awhile. Although I would like to see Denise Bauer again, and find out who it was that she was seeing when Jack was going nuts not knowing.

04-15-10, 02:38 PM (EST)
7. "For those interested"
*bump*

04-30-10, 10:21 AM (EST)
8. "Lindelof on Series Finale"
Not much new--just a reminder that everything won't be tied up in a nice, neat box with a bow at the end:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lost-Damon-Lindelof-1017910.aspx

You've been hotpocketed!

05-02-10, 11:06 PM (EST)
10. "Wired article"
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_lost/all/1

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-10, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
Oh no! The finale is set to air on May 23rd. That's a holiday weekend in Canada. I am going to be away. How will I be able to handle the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
It's Pentecost. Lost Pentecost. You have to watch the finale. It's a religious thing, a duty, explain it to everyone, they'll just have to understand. Lost Pentecost, it's like a millenial event, there won't be another one for centuries. You can't miss it! The island demands it.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"

TriGirl, I feel your pain. I have to go on a business trip with my husband, and we are leaving on that Sunday....I'm going to have to watch it from Tivo, days later....ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

05-05-10, 08:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
And I am leaving on vacation to the Caribbean on May 22. Not sure if I'll be able to see it there or have to wait until I get home!!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
Must. Resist.

A Gift from Agman

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Not a Spoiler here! Extra time added!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-10 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

Finale 9-11:30!

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Rest can be read here:http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/breaking-news-lost-series-finale.html

05-05-10, 02:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Not a Spoiler here! Extra time added!"
Yay!

You've been hotpocketed!

05-19-10, 05:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Season Finale Spoilers"
Bump just in case.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •