The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
Please keep spoiler discussion in this thread prior to the episode's airing. I will post a separate thread for post-episode discussion.

Ep. 6.16: "Across the Sea" (Flocke-centric)
The motives of John Locke are finally explained.

Guest starring: Mark Pelligrino as Jacob, Titus Welliver as man in black, Kenton Duty as young boy 1, Ryan Bradford as young boy 2, Allison Janney as woman, Lela Loren as Claudia, and Ivo Nandi as oldest hunter. Written by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Directed by Tucker Gates.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Promos and Images Flowerpower 05-10-10 1
   RE: Promos and Images Outfrontgirl 05-12-10 9
 RE: *Spoiler Thread... Outfrontgirl 05-10-10 2
   RE: *Spoiler Thread... michel 05-11-10 3
       RE: *Spoiler Thread... frodis 05-11-10 4
           RE: *Spoiler Thread... Outfrontgirl 05-12-10 5
       RE: *Spoiler Thread... HistoryDetective 05-12-10 6
       LMAO moonbaby 05-12-10 7
       RE: *Spoiler Thread... Riordan 05-12-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Promos and Images"
At long last it looks like "Across the Sea" will be an episode with answers. I hope we will find out all about the special properties of the Island, and the history leading to where we are today regarding Jacob and the MiB. What do they know, and what does Widmore and Eloise know that we don't...Hopefully it will provide the answers that we need, the answers that Jack seems to be figuring out on and off the island...

Regarding "Across the Sea"...

Across the Sea Episode Info
Complete Episode Guide: Across the Sea Guide
Season: 6
Episode: 15

Synopsis:
(From ABC Television Network) The motives of John Locke are finally explained.

Here are the promos, that are all located at www.tvovermind.com:

Promo #1: which aired after the last episode

Sneak peak #1: Originally posted by ABC.

Sneak peak #2: also posted by ABC.

Here are the press images, located here

And the last image located with the press images is this one...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-10, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Promos and Images"
Here's an exclusive day after interview given by Darlton.
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/exclusive-interview-lost-producers-damon-lindelof-and-carlton-cuse-talk-across-the-sea

It doesn't have spoilers in it, but some people don't like to hear what the writers have to say in response to the episode feedback. I think it's worth reading.

Apparently they are good with not giving MIB a name, so don't expect one.

I guess since "Lame" was taken, they were fresh out of meta-descriptive appellations?

05-10-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
I too have hopes of this one. I wonder if we'll see the Losties at all.

I read they considered it a coup to get Allison. Wonder if she's the mother of the boys. I expect that boys 1 and 2 are the young Jacob and MIB.

I was hoping they would go back to Egyptian or Roman times. "Hunter" doesn't sound promising for a "civilized" back story. Guess Egyptian is out too.

Claudia is Roman, although it was a surname not a Christian name. It means "lame."

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-10, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
>Claudia is Roman, although it was
>a surname not a Christian
>name. It means "lame."

Then it should have been the title of the episode.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-10, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""

This made me laugh. Almost as much as Exploding Ilana. Good shot, michel.

05-12-10, 06:12 AM (EST)
5. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
LOL, michel.

I restrained myself when I posted the meaning of the name. I did laugh when CJ told Claudia that she had a lovely name.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-10, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""
Claudia is Roman, although it was a surname not a Christian name. It means "lame."

Perhaps I will grow to appreciate this episode the more that I think about it and read what others have to say, but when it was over I just said, "That's it?!" It probably didn't help that it seemed so slow that I fell asleep for five minutes or so in the middle of it. For the moment, I'm disappointed, especially after last week's engaging episode.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "LMAO"

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-10, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.15: "Across the Sea""

Best line ever!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •