The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Claire and Jack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-10, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Claire and Jack"
With all the discussion about Claire and Aaron over the past few weeks, does anyone think it is odd that neither Jack nor Kate has told anyone since they returned to the island that Jack and Claire are siblings and Aaron is really Jack's nephew?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Claire and Jack warp_core breach 03-25-10 1
 RE: Claire and Jack Outfrontgirl 03-25-10 2
   RE: Claire and Jack michel 03-25-10 3
 RE: Claire and Jack esquire 04-20-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-10, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Claire and Jack"
A little bit odd... too much on their minds I guess.

I do find it odd that Jack doesn't seem that interested in finding his sister given all that the survivors have been through and the fact that they're all close...

His comment to Kate in the jungle when she told him she wanted to find Claire that something happened to her was kind of like "oh well, don't waste your time."

A Gift from Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Claire and Jack"
If there's one thing the Losties excel at, it's NOT sharing potentially useful and pertinent information that would help their fellow Losties connect the dots and possibly yield the sharer some info in return.

The show is written in the absolute contra model to your typical mystery show where people recognize the benefit of pooling facts and theories.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-10, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Claire and Jack"
Well... it has used Survivor for inspiration, hasn't it?!

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-10, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Claire and Jack"
I guess someone finally mentioned it

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •