The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best relationshiops"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-10, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best relationshiops"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-10 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Now that Lost is coming to its end, which of the many relationships were the best?

1) Jack-Kate
2) Sawyer-Kate
3) Jack-Julia
4) Sawyer-Julia
5) Charlie-Claire
6) Hugo-Libby
7) Penny-Desmond
8) Bernard-Rose
9) Jin-Sun
10)Sayid-Shannon
11)Sayid-Nadia
12)Daniel-Charlette
13)Locke-Helen

I am glad they finally let Hugo have his date with Libby, because that was the one I enjoyed. I was also a fan of Charlie-Claire

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best relationshiops blacknwhitedog 04-15-10 1
 RE: Best relationshiops Outfrontgirl 04-16-10 2
   RE: Best relationshiops Corvis 04-16-10 3
       RE: Best relationshiops Outfrontgirl 04-16-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best relationshiops"
I would rate Penny-Desmond the best and Shannon-Sayid the absolute all-time worst (except for maybe Boone and Shannon or Nicky and Paulo)

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-10, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best relationshiops"
Now that LOST is finally coming to an end, I am most looking forward to maybe the Shipper debates will end. I don't care about any of the ships! Skate, Jate,Suilet, it is all like revisiting high school or maybe junior high listening to shippers gush about them.

If I had to pick one it would be Sawyer and Juliet because unlike most of them it simply worked and worked well. A lot of these others derive their erotic drive from separation, even the Desmond Penny romance.

But I may have answered differently when I was under 30.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-10, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best relationshiops"
I agree that Sawyer-Juliet was the best relationship, OFG. But then I'm over 30 too and find myself realizing comfortable domesticity is far more exciting than all the angst of young love.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-10, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best relationshiops"
well said, Corvis.
I know all about UNcomfortable domesticity, so for me functional yet sweet, sexy, and devoted domesticity is indeed exciting to watch!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •