The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-10, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-10 AT 06:38 AM (EST)

Bumping the text down, so it can not be seen from the thread....

"Recon" will be Sawyer-centric. “Locke trusts Sawyer with a mission. Kate discovers Claire may be crazier than she thought.” Lost Season 6 Episode 8 is written by Jim Galasso and Elizabeth Sarnoff and directed by Jack Bender.

For 3 previews of "Recon", check out Niervadotcom.

Recon Press Images found here.
Here are the press images:

]

Well, in Flash: Sideways it seems that Sawyer is indeed a conman. We see him bringing the sunflower to a date, as he brouht one to Juliet...wouldn't it be something if he was at Juliet's door here?

Who are the massacred people? Are they from the Temple? Are they on Hydra Island? Who is that girl that Sawyer finds and what is she to this story....at this late date? Where are they going, what kind of mission has Sawyer been given...my guess, he's going to run "recon"....going to take the canoe over to Hydra Island, before everyone else comes over.....where he will most likely meet up with Widmore and company.

Meanwhile, Kate is starting to get through to Claire, which is not sitting well with XLocke. She must be thinking, she's too late. What will XLocke tempt Kate with? Meanwhile, Jin is just going with the group...for now.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wow! warp_core breach 03-15-10 1
 RE: *Spoiler Thre... CTgirl 03-16-10 2
   RE: *Spoiler Thre... Flowerpower 03-16-10 3
 RE: *Spoiler Thre... Flowerpower 03-16-10 4
 Doc Jensen's Recap of "Recon" Flowerpower 03-21-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-10, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wow!"
Great screenshots! Very interesting! The corpses & the new chick especially. Can't wait!

A Gift from Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Carleton Cuse twittered yesterday, "Tomorrow's episode of LOST? "Recon". Its a Sawyer episode and he has sex. Need I say more?" LOL

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

03-16-10, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""

Its a Sawyer episode and he has sex. Need I say more?"

Definitely, it's enough to tune me in...

03-16-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""

DamonLindelof twittered today:
Recon. Verb. To con again.

03-21-10, 08:10 AM (EST)
5. "Doc Jensen's Recap of "Recon""

This guy really is amazing. Read his extremely thorough take on "Recon".

I don't know what he's going to do when Lost is concluded.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •