The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
This thread is for discussion of the episode once it airs on the Left Coast or for spoiler-free discussion prior to the episode. Please keep all spoilers in the designated thread.

(Note: The episode description and guest casting are in the spoiler thread.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... blacknwhitedog 03-16-10 1
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... dabo 03-16-10 2
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Loree 03-17-10 7
       RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... weltek 03-17-10 12
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Breezy 03-17-10 3
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... mrc 03-17-10 9
       RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... weltek 03-17-10 13
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... weltek 03-17-10 4
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... zombiebaby 03-17-10 15
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... dabo 03-17-10 20
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Tummy 03-17-10 5
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Loree 03-17-10 6
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... blacknwhitedog 03-17-10 8
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... emydi 03-17-10 10
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... warp_core breach 03-17-10 11
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Flowerpower 03-17-10 14
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... zombiebaby 03-17-10 16
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... michel 03-17-10 17
       RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Flowerpower 03-17-10 18
           RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... michel 03-17-10 19
           RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... weltek 03-18-10 23
               RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... michel 03-18-10 24
                   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... Breezy 03-18-10 25
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... BrassFan 03-18-10 22
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... CTgirl 03-19-10 26
 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Re... frodis 03-17-10 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
did.not.like

but next week looks good

created by tribephyl 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Yippee, another mystery: Who killed the Ajiras?

What's locked up on the sub? Widmore being stingy with his whiskey again?

XLocke's crazy mother? Lilith? Echidna? The possibilities are endless.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
>
>What's locked up on the sub?
> Widmore being stingy with
>his whiskey again?

I was wondering if Desmond was locked up on the sub. And can Widmore get off the sub? I thought he couldn't return to the island. So can he get out of the sub onto the island?

And I wanted to see who Miles' girlfriend was. I was expecting Ana Alicia or maybe even Juliet. But we never found out.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Frankly when Ben turned the wheel, he wasn't supposed to be able to return to the island, either, right?

Nor was Locke, but well, he kinda sorta didn't return.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-10 AT 07:18 AM (EST)

Will we ever get answers?

Not a great episode, I thought. Sawyer's sideways felt forced and thrown together to me. Seriously? Miles is his partner? And sets him up with Charlette? Raise your hand if you were hoping to see Juliet? *raises hand* Maybe that's why it was such a huge downer and WTF to see Charlette.

And all we got from the island side was more questions. What is Widmore doing there? What's locked up in the sub? Why are these people actually following XLocke!?!?!?

ETA

Who was XLocke's crazy mother? Why did I get a Faraday vibe from him when he was telling Kate about his crazy mother? Is he Faraday? Where is Faraday?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Charlotte was HOT in the sex scene with Sawyer!

You've been hotpocketed!

03-17-10, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
I found that to be one of the least sexy sex scenes evah. I think it's because I hated Charlotte's character and Sawyer's character is grating on my last nerve.

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-17-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-10 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Meh. They probably have a fancy name for these kinds of episodes in tv writers land. It seemed like an episode that had to move the story along so we could get from point A to B.

Next week looks amazing-finally some Richard answers!

X-Locke's chat with Kate about the "crazy mother" was probably the most interesting part for me. Interesting note Breezy made above about Faraday also dealing with mommy issues. Everybody seems to have mommy or daddy issues, so the theme continues. Again, we are back to the importance of children and something about allowing "others" to raise a child.

-A Tribetastic Creation

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
What story moved along? I don't think it even got that far!
I am extremely disappointed in this episode.

I did actually like the off island story. I did not mind Sawyer with Charlotte. Of course I would prefer Juliet. Anyone but Kate.

I was never a big "I need answers person" and never expected every little question answered. When the producers said that they would not due to too much story and not enough time I was not disappointed. However I am finding no story is happening really and at this rate they very easily could have put some effort into answering some questions no matter how trivial. At this rate and where it seems to be heading I've kind of forgotton what happened back in previous seasons and how it all ties in. I hate to be like this about my favorite show. I've been patient but really that last episode was the last straw. I hope this show does not go out this way.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
The fancy name is...

Filler.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-17-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
*sits in corner rocking

I never imagined Smokey having a Momma, even a crazy one.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
I love Sawyer so it was the perfect ep for me.

And I loved Sawyer and Miles being partners.

And the call back to the first season when Sawyer was teased by Kate for watching Little House.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
really 8 episodes left and they're introducing new characters? Zoe- c'mon! that episode was nearly useless

can't wait to find out about Richard though

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
my exact thoughts

but seeing Sawyer's abs a bunch of times sure helped!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
was an ok episode.

what was the point of having charlotte other than a hook-up for sawyer? her presence didn't add anything to the story.

i was hoping to see juliet.

flocke is so convincing that i actually believe him. i don't trust anything widmore says.

flocke had a crazy mom - so did locke.

i don't trust claire not to lose it on kate again. could be an act to gain kate's trust again - courtesy of locke.

i actually like miles more now. miles' father is alive & well.

looking very forward to next week's episode... i love richard.

A Gift from Agman

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Alright, this episode came on the heels of one of the best episodes ever....so, it's hard to follow that! But, I am really enjoying seeing Sawyer back! In the Island world Sawyer is returning to his season one self, and I really like that. He's on no one's side, but his own. I really loved the scene when he returned to the main Island and approached Kate at the end by the fire at night, and strode up saying, "What's for dinner?" He also called her "Freckles". He is back to thinking of number one, but he's also looking out for Jin, Sun, Kate, and the rest of his friends. Also, loved the scene with him by the polar bear cages when he was holding Kate's old dress....now that was an episode.

Did anyone notice that Sawyer referred to Dharmaville as Otherton?

I noted that in sideways world he is partnered with Miles, just as he was in Dharmaville, he was the head of Security and Miles was one of his deputies. I like that. It fit.

Now that we have seen Liam, hopefully we will get to see more of Charlie! Clearly, these characters lives are interwoven, regardless of which world they are in.

I loved that Sawyer, Jim, was a cop in sideways world. Interesting though about Anthony Cooper. He is STILL fixated on his past, and seeks retribution and retaliation. On the Island, he has already addressed it and moved on. I am not surprised that he wound up heeding the advice of the TV program, "Little House on the Prairie". Something about if you live your life for something in the future, you will waste your entire life, need to live in the now. He tried to make amends with Charlotte, and he did make amends with Miles.

Can't wait to see how this engagement with Kate winds up. Sawyer still has his classic expressions....he said, "Son of a B*tch" as he started the show when he burned himself on the hot tea kettle, and he ended the show with the same line, as he exposed Kate, whom he'd seen on the elevator at the airport.

Love, love, love how Sawyer has a plan....he's pitting each of the sides against each other and then he's going for the sub...is it really important if he knows how to drive it or not?

Anyone notice how Miles mentioned that he was setting Sawyer up with someone that his dad worked with at the museum? I wonder who Miles' girlfriend is...

Another broken mirror, and more about reflections....

Anyone notice that Xlocke touched the kids, wonder if you are touched by Smokey, as you can be by Jacob, that you are "given" something as well? What's with the kids? Claire is acting like a little kid. Clearly, she and Sayid are totally different...infected.

The thing that has me stumped is Widmore. I know that he is a bad man. He wants to possess the Island at all costs. But, he came to Locke, and saved him after he landed in the desert with compound fractures of his legs. He told him, that if Locke did not return to the Island, the wrong side would win. He is also the one that gave Locke the dossier on all of the Oceanic 6, and sent him to go and gather them all to return. When you think about it, it does sound as if he could be on Jacob's "side"....

But, Ben has always said he was a leader for Jacob, and did everything at the Jacob's bidding. Ben is the one that banished Widmore. Clearly, Widmore and Jacob must be at odds. So, does that mean that Jacob and Smokey are both against Widmore?

Clearly, if the island is mankind, and smokey represents evil and the devil, while Jacob represents the good and godliness, then what is Widmore?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Sawyer has called it New Otherton several times over the past few seasons.

I think claire is the one playing the long con this time.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Widemore was helping Locke return to the island but we know that led to MIB's loophole and Jacob's death. Now, MIB/XLocke wants to leave the island and, with Jacob dead, Widmore could be free to return. He's afraid of the smoke monster and we know he never came back to the island while Jacob was alive. I think Widmore is playing for Widmore, knowing that Jacob's death would lead to MiB's desire to leave.

I was most interested by XLocke's comments about his crazy mother. Which mythological crazy woman gave birth to a "devil"? Seth and Osiris had the same mother and Seth was jealous of the power Osiris inherited so he killed his brother but I don't know where that would lead us!!

Also, interesting what XLocke said about leaving the island. I'd have to find exactly what it was but it seemed as if he couldn't leave until he had killed all the people that still believed in Jacob (the ones that stayed in the temple for example) and had gathered all those who, by agreeing to follow him, had stopped believing in Jacob. How do the "candidates" play in all this?

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Well, with Widmore, he did persuade Locke to go back to the Island, but he told them that he needed to go and "recruit" all of the Oceanic Six to return as well. So, if he wasn't on Jacob's team, and wanted to provide the means to kill Jacob, why did he want all of the Oceanic Six to return as well? This has me perplexed. But, I agree, I am thinking that Widmore is on his own team. He definitely is afraid of Smokey, as we see his crew building the perimeter fencing to keep Smokey out.

Are you thinking that the "war" has been won then, by Smokey? I definitely have the feeling that the war is imminent, but has not yet begun.

Remember we had the boy that appeared to XLocke, first with Richard there, but only XLocke could see him, and he appeared then with blood on his hands. Then, later, he appeared to XLocke again, but Sawyer saw him as well. After giving chase, the blonde boy reminded XLocke of the rules, that he couldn't kill him. I assume that it means that XLocke cannot kill the candidates.

We know that Jacob was the protector of the Island, and that ONE of the candidates will become the new protector of the Island, and perhaps the nemesis of Widmore. We know that Widmore wants to "possess" the Island. Will we eventually see one of our candidates take on Widmore in the "war"?

If this is to follow though, why wouldn't Widmore have killed Sawyer on sight, as he's one of the candidates?

03-17-10, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
>Well, with Widmore, he did persuade
>Locke to go back to
>the Island, but he told
>them that he needed to
>go and "recruit" all of
>the Oceanic Six to return
>as well. So, if he
>wasn't on Jacob's team, and
>wanted to provide the means
>to kill Jacob, why did
>he want all of the
>Oceanic Six to return as
>well? This has me
>perplexed.

Me too but we don't know the rules of the "Game". What we know is that Locke was told he had to die to get them back so I think the whole thing was a set-up. XLocke needed a dead-Locke to return. Locke wanted to succeed so much that he was ready to kill himself.

>Are you thinking that the "war"
>has been won then, by
>Smokey?

No, Smokey may think he's won but I believe Jacob isn't dead.

>Remember we had the boy

Yup!

>If this is to follow though,
>why wouldn't Widmore have killed
>Sawyer on sight, as he's
>one of the candidates?

Either the same rule applies to Widmore; he can't kill the candidates or Sawyer is more valuable alive than dead...for now.

03-18-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-10 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Sort of unrelated, but a note about Eloise.

The notion that Aaron can't be raised by Claire was first seen in the LA couple paying the psychic money to "change his mind" and persuade Claire to get on that flight.

We know that X-Locke doesn't want Aaron to be raised by Claire.

We know that Christian's "ghost" (who many assume was smokey using Christian's body) didn't want Claire to raise Aaron (e.g. made her leave Aaron in the jungle).

We know that Eloise insisted on putting Christian's shoes on Locke's body. So can we assume that Eloise wants Smokey to inhabit Locke's body and find a way to "finally get off the island"? Given what many appear to be saying, this does seem to support the idea that Smokey is Faraday/Faraday is Smokey. She might want her son back.

Is Eloise the reincaration of a more ancient mother of Smokey and Jacob? Could this be one giant attempt at an ancient family reunion, but the family is divided about how to be reunited/what to do once they are?

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-18-10, 05:50 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
"Given what many appear to be saying, this does seem to support the idea that Smokey is Faraday/Faraday is Smokey."

I really don't think so. First, Faraday was never trapped on the island, in fact, he wanted to return to it. Second, Faraday wasn't a killer. Third, even if Faraday was smarter than your average bear, he still was trying to uncover the island's mystery. There doesn't seem to be any mystery for Smokey or, if there are, he doesn't care. Fourth, I assume Smokey could have revived Charlotte if he wanted to. Faraday would have wanted to.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-10, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Fifth, Faraday could time travel.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-10, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
>Love, love, love how Sawyer has
>a plan....he's pitting each of
>the sides against each other

Unfortunately for Sawyer, I think they're on the same side, and his plan isn't going to work out the way he thinks.

>and then he's going for
>the sub...is it really important
>if he knows how to
>drive it or not?

With enough weapons, he doesn't need to know how...He just needs to convince those that do know how to drive it where he wants to go.

>But, Ben has always said he
>was a leader for Jacob,
>and did everything at the
>Jacob's bidding.

But, Ben never spoke to Jacob. When he was doing Jacob's bidding, he was either doing what Richard told him, or doing what he thought Jacob wanted.

>Clearly, if the island is mankind,
>and smokey represents evil and
>the devil, while Jacob represents
>the good and godliness

I'm still leaning the opposite direction there....

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
I almost didn't post FloPo because you brought up so many of the things I thought! It wasn't a great episode but I still liked it, but any episode with Sawyer is enjoyable. Josh Holloway is another great actor!

I loved the fact that Sawyer was a cop and Miles was his partner. I really did laugh-out=loud at that! It was interesting that Jim is still so fixated on Anthony Cooper but he must have discovered that the one in Australia was not the right one so didn't kill him. Even though Sawyer killed the wrong one perhaps something about the futility of it all helped him to move on.

I think Jacob and Nemesis are brothers that somehow had a falling out either when they got or because of their particular powers. Widmore is a wild card. He may have wanted all of the Oceanic Six to go back in the hopes that MIB would kill them all, but as someone mentioned Widmore may not be able to kill the candidates either. If you plotted all the double crosses by Jacob, Nemesis, Widmore, Ben and Eloise, it would be quite a design! Ben banished Widmore but was it for altruistic reasons for the island or for selfish reasons of power?

Ben was the leader, but he said he never saw Jacob. Help me remember, has anyone else actually seen Jacob other than Hurley?

And for the record michel, I didn't believe XLocke when he told his crazy mother story. I thought it was more manipulation. And I do believe Jacob (or his spirit) is still alive too.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Well.

I liked this episode. I liked how Sawyer said that he had a choice, become a cop or become a criminal, and he chose cop. This time(line.)

I didn't expect, not was I hoping for, Juliette, so I wasn't disappointed to see Charlotte.

I thought that the Hydra island thing was interesting. Had Sawyer fallen for the Zoe con, what was she going to do? Go back to Lostie island on the boat and. . . do what?

I like Sawyer playing Smokey and Widmore against each other. I'm sure neither of them believe that he's really on their side, though. I don't think Kate should be particularly confident in his being on her side, either.

I'm curious about the big forcefield things that keep Smokey out. What are they, and how did they know it would keep Smokey out?

Who were the big pile of people and who killed them? Were they leftover Ajira Air people?

(I was a little confused - how long ago in Island Time did the Ajira plane crash? We've jumped around so much I've lost track a bit. I guess it's only been a few days?)

Locke's bit about the crazy mother was very interesting. Wasn't Locke's mother in an institution? Isn't Kate's relationship with her mother contentious? Was he just trying to get to Kate by playing on one of her issues, or trying to get her to keep Aaron away from Claire for his own purposes? Or does Smokey really have a crazy mother?

It's not just A Zombie Original, it's THE Zombie Original!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •