The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Comic-Con 2009"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-09, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Comic-Con 2009"
From the Comic-Con agenda for July 25th:

11:00-12:00 Lost: The Final Season Begins, with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse— In appreciation of all the fan support through five seasons of Lost, co-creator/executive producer Damon Lindelof and executive producer Carlton Cuse will pay homage to all the fans at their final Comic-Con appearance for Lost. Questions will be answered. Fun will be had. And you won't want to miss the surprises in store for the audience! Hall H
Categories: Fandom | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Television

Will there be another movie released this year? I sure hope so! Fingers crossed someone will post it on the web somewhere. First one to find it please post a link here or expect a hot pocket pelting

Can't wait!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Comic-Con 2009 zombiebaby 07-24-09 1
   RE: Comic-Con 2009 trigirl 07-24-09 2
   yep moonbaby 07-24-09 4
 Here is something! zombiebaby 07-24-09 3
 Link to Panel videos zombiebaby 07-25-09 5
   Thanks and more panel stuff can be ... moonbaby 07-25-09 7
       RE: Thanks and more panel stuff can... zombiebaby 07-26-09 8
 Hurley's Mr. Cluck's commercial zombiebaby 07-25-09 6
 Mysteries of the Universe Part 2 zombiebaby 08-04-09 9
   Thanks again! moonbaby 08-07-09 10
       Olivia & Phil zombiebaby 08-08-09 11
 Mysteries of the Universe Part 3 zombiebaby 09-07-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Comic-Con 2009"
I'm anxiously awaiting a movie as well!

So far this has come up, while not a movie it is rumoured to possibly be a new ARG: http://www.lostuniversity.org/index.php

I've come to the conclusion that I am indeed a nerd when it comes to Lost I would love to be at Comic Con!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Comic-Con 2009"
We could be nerd friends together! Signed up for Lost University mailing list. Thanks.

07-24-09, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "yep"
when I read about it I was all sad and gellus of those that are there.

07-24-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Here is something!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-09 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=lostmysteries&v2

Anyone notice that puzzle pieces are black, white and red?

Edited to add per Dark UFO post that these featurettes will be posted on the following dates:

7/23/09
8/4/09
9/8/09
10/15/09
11/16/09

07-25-09, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "Link to Panel videos"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-09 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

Dark UFO has some videos up of the actual panel. I'm watching now. First thing that struck me is Man in black, Man in white!

Final 2 pages of script are locked in a box and will be revealed post-finale on Jimmy Kimmel to show that they were not making it up as they go along. Another symbol? Box? Locks? Keys? Call back to key around Jack's neck? I am wondering if the whole thing will be some meta-type explaination and we will be seeing Carlton & Lindenof in the finale.

http://spoilertv-comiccon.blogspot.com/2009/07/lost-comic-con-2009-panel-part-1.html

07-25-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
7. "Thanks and more panel stuff can be found at:"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-09 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-25-09 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tostie14

Trying to find the Emerson audition part that was shown at the Con but is not on this. Bah, cannot find. There's probably more fun stuff cut out that will be released eventually.

Found it:
http://www.dailymotion.pl/relevance/search/emerson+as+hurley/video/x9z35v_emersons-hurley-audition-at-comic-c_news

07-26-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Thanks and more panel stuff can be found at:"
Thanks! DH and I were trying to find the Emerson clip last night and got to tired. I think ABC will release it eventually and hopefully!

I had trouble with the sound on that link but Emerson visually was so funny looking!

07-25-09, 08:46 PM (EST)
6. "Hurley's Mr. Cluck's commercial"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlhkqAwEgvQ

LOL love the Locke, Walt, Micheal, Kate look alikes!

There are 2 more videos that were made that I know of that I am trying to find.
Oceanic commercial and an America's Most Wanted. Hopefully I will get them soon. If anyone else gets them please post!

08-04-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
9. "Mysteries of the Universe Part 2"
Part 2 is up. Here is the DarkUFO link as it has screen caps as well!

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2009/08/mysteries-of-universe-part-2.html#comments

08-07-09, 07:22 PM (EST)
10. "Thanks again!"
That was fun, I looked at all the missing person pictures to see if anyone looked familiar. Newp.

08-08-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
11. "Olivia & Phil"
I liked how they brought up Olivia and Phil though! Was that Vincent as a puppy?

You've been hotpocketed!

09-07-09, 07:57 AM (EST)
12. "Mysteries of the Universe Part 3 "
http://www.hulu.com/watch/94023/lost-mysteries-of-the-universe-part-3#s-p1-st-i1

Part 3 is up! Who is the shady guy? Do we know him? The church is the Dharma station Lampost right? They mention Oldman!

You've been hotpocketed!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •