The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
Here's the link to a previous thread with unanswered questions:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID77/626.shtml

What more should we add?

You've been hotpocketed!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Compilation of questions so far mrc 05-15-09 1
   RE: Compilation of questions so far michel 05-18-09 4
       Specialness weltek 05-19-09 7
   Libby trigirl 05-30-09 9
 RE: Unanswered Questions for Season... zombiebaby 05-15-09 2
 RE: Unanswered Questions for Season... DoodleBug 05-15-09 3
 RE: Unanswered Questions for Season... Das Mole 05-19-09 5
   RE: Unanswered Questions for Season... zombiebaby 05-19-09 6
 RE: Unanswered Questions for Season... PackMan 05-27-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Compilation of questions so far"
1. Who are Adam and Eve, the two skeletons found in the cave in Season 1?

2. What the heck is up with the Temple and the four-toed statue? Answered. Sort of.

3. Why did/do the Others need children? Was it simply to replenish their population, or were they looking for someone special?

4. What was the background to Danielle's life and mission? Answered.

5. What is the "box" that gives you whatever you want?

6. Who is Dr. Candle. Is he still on the island? What happened to him? Partially answered.

7. Are there really ghosts floating around?

8. What was Dharma?

9. Who/what is Richard Alpert?

10. How did the Black Rock get there?

11. How do Ben and others get off island? Answered.

12. What is the black smoke monster?

13. What is the island?

14. How did Danielle's party die? Answered.

15. Why did the Others want Walt and then let him go?

16. What was up with the guy with Desmond in the hatch?

17. How did Libby wind up in the asylum with Hurley and why was she on O815?

18. In Season 1 when Sawyer kissed Kate the first time he said he has been waiting 4 years to do that? What was that about? I wonder if the answer to this is coming next season?

19. That toy plane is important dammit!!!!! Right? Answered.

20. Sayid removing the bracelet from the two dead women...what gives?

21. Why do we keep having a scene where either Jack or Ben is playing the piano!

22. What's with all the eye color changes?

23. Have we been seeing time travel, or is there something else afoot? Answered.

24. The Others that have played an active role in the last couple of seasons have not resembled at all. What's the explanation?

25. When Kate, Sawyer, and Jack were in the cages in Others Village, the stewardess (Cyndy, I believe) and children from Oceanic 815 showed up. Cyndy told the prisoners, "We're here to watch." What was that all about?

26. I wonder if Thomas, Claire's boyfriend and Aaron's dad, has a greater significance?

27. If the orginal "Others" gassed the Dharma Initiative members decades ago, why was the Dharma Initiative still air dropping supplies to the island?

28. I still want to know when we first in the first episode I believe when we saw the trees moving Rose said that sound is familiar, what was familiar about it? See question 18.

Tribefied

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-09, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Compilation of questions so far"
Some suggestions:

>1. Who are Adam and Eve,
>the two skeletons found in
>the cave in Season 1?

Bernard and Rose sure looked like Adam and Eve living in their own Eden during the latest episode.

>3. Why did/do the Others need
>children? Was it simply to
>replenish their population, or were
>they looking for someone special?

Jacob needs to find someone that will prove to Man #2 (X) that not all men are evil.

>7. Are there really ghosts floating
>around? Time travel means no one is dead at a given time.

>8. What was Dharma? Progress.

>9. Who/what is Richard Alpert? Someone that partly satisfied Jacob's need to prove something to X so he was allowed to stay on the island.

>10. How did the Black Rock
>get there? The ship? Jacob brought it there.

>13. What is the island? The world in a nutshell

>15. Why did the Others want
>Walt and then let him
>go? See #3.

>18. In Season 1 when Sawyer
>kissed Kate the first time
>he said he has been
>waiting 4 years to do
>that? What was that about?

Time travel.

>19. That toy plane is important
>dammit!!!!! Right? Answered. I missed this one. How was it answered?

>27. If the orginal "Others" gassed
>the Dharma Initiative members decades
>ago, why was the Dharma
>Initiative still air dropping supplies
>to the island?
Wasn't this answered when we found out that Dharma still needed to keep someone pushing the button in the Swan station?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Specialness"
Who all have we heard called "Special" and by whom? there is a theory that all who have dreams/premonitions of the island are "special" in some way.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Special/Theories

In addition to the list there, Claire had a dream about the black rock and Charlie was called "special" by his mother. Frank worked on Caribbean Dreams airlines when we are first introduced to him. Maybe a coincidence, but nothing on LOST is a coincidence.

-A Tribetastic Creation

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-30-09, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Libby"
17. How did Libby wind up in the asylum with Hurley and why was she on O815?

Doesn't look good.

Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story.

From SpoilerFix.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
Not really an mythology question but:

Was there any "Lost" commercial last night? The previous seasons would have a new "in game" commercial like Hanso or Dharma. I did not see any right?

I wonder if we will get a new Chang video this summer?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
Who is Man #2?

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-19-09, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
We may or may not already know the answer and I just don't know/can't remember for whatever reason:

- What causes the weather phenomena on the island?

I don't believe we saw any strange weather garbage going on in 1977, so obviously something must have happened in between then and 2004. Due to the incident? Experimentation? Beats me.

das.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
Yeah a few rain showers in the beginning during the flashes on the island but other than that the only other rain was off island.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-27-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Unanswered Questions for Season 6"
One question to add... What destroyed the statue leaving it with only one foot and part of it's leg?

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •