The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jack's reason for lying about Oceanic 815"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-15-09, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jack's reason for lying about Oceanic 815"
Just watched the season finale repeat last night. Made me wonder about two questions:

1) Why did Jack decide Locke was correct and they needed to make up a false story? He said it was to protect the people who were left behind. But if the island was moved, how were they threatened? And why did none of the other members of Oceanic 6 (e.g. Sayid) argue the point?

Was it because they were afraid that whomever sank the fake plane in the ocean would come after them?
Because no one would believe them if they tried to tell the truth?
Or because Jack wasn't convinced the island had been moved and thought Widmore would send another group of mercenaries to the island?

2) Once Keamy was dead and Ben figured the freighter would blow up, why did he still go ahead and move the island, costing himself his place on it?

Because Jacob told him so and Ben is afraid to openly defy Jacob?
Because Ben was afraid of Widmore sending another team, now he knows the island's location and would rather take his chances in trying to get back to the island than see Widmore take it over?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •