The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost dissed by Emmy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost dissed by Emmy"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-07 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

Color me shocked. Not.

Here are your nominees in the category of Outstanding Drama Series:
Boston Legal
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
The Sopranos

The Sopranos? I respect that nomination. House & Grey's? Not my cup of tea, but I get that they have HUGE followings, so OK. Heroes? I love this show, but it's not Lost--more like Lost-lite. And...Boston Legal? WTF? There are easily 6 shows that deserve to be nominated over this show. This is the nomination that proves that the Emmys are a total crock.

Oh well, at least the show got 6 nominations. They are...

Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson in the supporting actor category

DL & CC for writing on "Through the Looking Glass"

Jack Bender for direction on "Through the Looking Glass"

Editing on "Through the Looking Glass"

and Sound editing on "A Tale of Two Cities"

I was foolishly hoping that Josh Holloway was going to finally be recognized. He deserves it for his performance in "The Brig" alone.

Stupid Emmys...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost dissed by Emmy ohmyheck 07-29-07 1
 RE: Lost dissed by Emmy trigirl 07-30-07 2
 Some vindication Chez 09-17-07 3
   RE: Some vindication trigirl 09-18-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-29-07, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost dissed by Emmy"
Not to mention the snub of Elizabeth Mitchell. 'One of Us' should have guaranteed her nomination.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-30-07, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost dissed by Emmy"
I have heard forever that Emmy voters are on crack but now I know for sure!

I was foolishly hoping that Josh Holloway was going to finally be recognized. He deserves it for his performance in "The Brig" alone.

He blew me away in that episode. Shocked the heck out of me!

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Some vindication"
So happy to see Terry O'Quinn get the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor. He had a great acceptance speech too. It was fun to see him dressed as a "regular" perosn - cool color shirt with his tux - would you call it cerise? His wife looked nice too.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Some vindication"
You are right. So great. Looked it up on YouTube because I missed it.

Locke at Emmy's

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •