The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/18 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rayalight 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayalight Click to send private message to Rayalight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/18 Episode"
Nothing quality to add....

But Damn Sawyer is H.O.T !!! Sssssss, I was practically drooling.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/18 Episode J Slice 04-19-07 1
 RE: 4/18 Episode Pretty_Kitty 04-19-07 2
 2 Best Sawyer lines zombiebaby 04-19-07 3
 RE: 4/18 Episode MrBigDog1974 04-19-07 4
 RE: 4/18 Episode pinksparkleguitar 04-19-07 5
   RE: 4/18 Episode Cathy the Canadian 04-19-07 7
 RE: 4/18 Episode Chez 04-19-07 6
 RE: 4/18 Episode Scarlett O Hara 04-19-07 8
 RE: 4/18 Episode cycles2k 04-20-07 9
   RE: 4/18 Episode geg6 04-20-07 10
       RE: 4/18 Episode Ahtumbreez 04-25-07 11
           RE: 4/18 Episode Rayalight 05-02-07 12
               Korean Ghost Story trigirl 05-03-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
Ugggh.

Any more Jack/Kate/Sawyer, and that episode would've sunk like an iron balloon.

The Des storyline is nearing my favorite - so much about his destiny!

Important: The book they found? Catch-22. In PORTUGUESE. Just like, I don't know, THOSE GUYS THAT PENNY WAS WITH IN THE ANTARCTIC STATION?! The woman was clearly sent by Penny.

Proudly making Jack look stupid

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
Sawyer.Meeeow!

Another great episode. The calm before the storm perhaps? As much as I dont want to see the season end I cant wait for the upcomming episodes.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "2 Best Sawyer lines"
To Jack and Juliet:
"You two arguing over your favorite Other?"

and to Kate:
""Do I need to make you a mix tape?"

Usually I find his lines funny but these were just LOL. Oh and the Korean ghost story was funny too.

OK episode though IMO. Definately not bad but did not WOW me. I knew we were not really witnessing Charlie dying but I still felt let down.

A PhoenixMons Creation

MrBigDog1974 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MrBigDog1974 Click to send private message to MrBigDog1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
I thought it was a pretty good episode...I was afraid Desmond was going to make "the ultimate sacrifice" and take the arrow for Charlie...glad I was wrong.

The classic moment was the Korean ghost story..it's the little things like that which make this a great show.

Of course, did you notice both Jack and Jin were wearing red shirts? Uh-oh...

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
When Desmond handed in his robes, there was a picture on the desk of Father of the Monastery. It was the Father and the woman who stopped Desmond from proposing to Penny. The lady at the ring shop.

I really like Desmond's story. A lot.

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
I was going to ask about that - you only see the picture for a second, but I was sure it was her as well.

They just love messing with us don't they?

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
My Old Testament recall is not all that great. But.. with all the references last night to Abraham being willing to sacrifice his son Isaac - it made me recall (hopefully accurately) that the two sons of Isaac were Esau and Jacob. Yes, Jacob. Now there is a name we know. Jacob was Isaac's second born son, and was his mother(Rebecca)'s favorite, but he managed to get Esau to give him the bithright as first born. How can this help us unravel the clues about Lost's Jacob?

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-07, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
It was a decent episode, and you all were correct about the lady in the picture ... the Jewelry Store lady who wouldn't sell Desmond the ring. She and the Head Monk both know Desmond is destined for "OTHER" things...

... looks like next week the S___ will hit the fan -- it is Sun who the Others want.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
I thought it was a decent episode but not great. Desmond epiodes are interesting because he is an interesting character. It seemed like somewhat of a filler episode because it did not advance the plot terribly far:

- Desmond was a Monk, got fired, met Penny.
- Kate is jealous and slept with Sawyer again.
- A new person showed up. Possibly sent by Penny.

Kudos to all the people who notice the details like who is in the picture.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
I agree. I find Desmond fascinating. This ep was just that one that only advances things a tiny, little bit so that the next few, hopefully, with be action-packed. The previews seem to bear that out.

Kate's an idiot. She should look at what she has. Mrrrrrooooowwwww! I'd never look at Jack again if I was her. Gawd! He's hot.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
So totally agree with geg. Kate's an idiot.

Rayalight 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayalight Click to send private message to Rayalight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 4/18 Episode"
Wait I'm LOST - Pardon the Pun....Korean Ghost Story???!! Whats that about did I miss something?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Korean Ghost Story"
It was freakin' hilarious. When Des, Charlie, Hurley and Jin camp near the great big cable before they hear the helicopter crash, they are sitting around a campfire and Jin is using the flashlight and telling a ghost story in Korean.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •