The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mittelos Bioscience"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mittelos Bioscience"
Apparently an anagram. Lost Time seems too easy, but that could be it. Also has a website, but there isn't anything there....yet.

Link

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mittelos Bioscience syren 02-09-07 1
 RE: Mittelos Bioscience trigirl 02-09-07 2
   RE: Mittelos Bioscience Canada Girl 02-11-07 3
   RE: Mittelos Bioscience batts 02-11-07 4
   RE: Mittelos Bioscience Snidget 02-11-07 5
 Mittelos and Mittelwerk trigirl 02-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mittelos Bioscience"
The easter egg link I posted on the other thread had mention of this along with a lot of other things, like about the references to black holes...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-09-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mittelos Bioscience"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Try this: http://www.mittelosbioscience.org/testindex.html

At the projects page
username: jburke
password: rachel

Cool, Ethan went to Queens University in Kingston! My sister went there. tee hee.

Thanks Syren for the fun links. Posters are saying this is a fan site, if it is then it is really, really good. Check out the e-mailed video to Juliet.

edited to fix link

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mittelos Bioscience"
HOLY CREEPY VIDEO!!!

If it's a not a fan site, there is a MASS of spoilers in that video. I won't post them all here. Go listen!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-11-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mittelos Bioscience"
Check
>out the e-mailed video to
>Juliet.
>

Creepy... When that voice came on, I was creeped out big time.

And ... invisible text spoilers ...

Look at all those islands around the 'big island'. The 'big island' looks like a standing hippopotamus smoking a cigarette.

The 'others' island where the cages are is 2 miles north of the big island. Another island is 2 miles west of the big island, and its where 'security' works. Then there are all those tiny islands grouped together off the south end of the big island. I wonder whats on those little islands that are all bunched together?
The Hanso Foundation brought the slaves there for experiments? I guess they are the ones that shipwrecked the 'Black Rock' dynamite ship back then.

Life experiments subject to 'reanimation'. Whats that supposed to mean? Is this some kind of FRANKENSTEIN experiment?

Did anyone click on the other links in the video site? I did, but only got some kind of wierd music/water video clip.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mittelos Bioscience"
The site is registered at godaddy.com

Here is the info about it

Registrant:
Mittelos Bioscience

108 Hofmann Blvd.
Multnomah County, Oregon 97205
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MITTELOSBIOSCIENCE.ORG
Created on: 13-Jan-07
Expires on: 13-Jan-08
Last Updated on: 13-Jan-07

Administrative Contact:
Alpert, Richard info@mittelosbioscience.org
Mittelos Bioscience
108 Hofmann Blvd.
United States

Technical Contact:
Alpert, Richard info@mittelosbioscience.org
Mittelos Bioscience
108 Hofmann Blvd.
United States

02-12-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
6. "Mittelos and Mittelwerk"
Remember the phone number last year. Thomas Mittelwerk was one of the names. Mittelos and Mittelwerk seem a little too close to be a coincidence.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •