The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-24-07, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Hello LOST fans, if there are any left in this forum. It's been some time since I've been here, but I thought I'd post what I've recently learned about the next episode of LOST.

The title of the episode is "Not in Portland" and it contains flashbacks for Juliet. You might have heard all that already. It explains how she got on the island.

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT DETAILS

A plot summary:

Kate and Sawyer escape and are chased through the jungle. They are saved by Alex, who enlists their help freeing her boyfriend Carl. They make their way to the beach where they can see their original island, and are about to leave in a small boat when they are cornered by Danny.

Before Danny can shoot Sawyer, Juliet steps out of the jungle and kills Danny. She tells Kate and Sawyer to take Carl and leave, but insists Alex stay behind because that is the only way Ben will allow Carl to live. We also learn that Ben is Alex's father (or at least that is what Alex has been led to believe.)

Jack completes the surgery with the help of a queasy Tom (Zeke) and saves Ben's life. Part of the deal was that he needed to hear from Kate that they were safely away before he would continue. When Kate radios from the beach, he insists that she (they) never return for him.

As part of Juliet's story we learn that she was a doctor specializing in fertility and made a breakthrough that is not fully explained other than apparently inducing pregnancy without the need for male and female... contributions. Her work is under the control of her jerk ex-husband, a new character. Her experimental work is being done primarily on her sister, who also appears to be undergoing chemotherapy as she is hairless.

Doctor Julet is recruited by a company supposedly based in Portland, but tells them she can't take the job because her ex-husband/boss won't let her go. She get emotional and tell them she can only take the job if he gets hit by a bus.

A short time later, he gets hit by a bus. The original recruiter arrives, accompanied this time by Ethan Rom, and they entice her to join them... but they are Not In Portland. We later learn that she has since been on the island for three years and a few months. She's eager to leave, which likely explains her depression and tears when we first met her.

During the time while the escape was on, Ben awoke during surgery, heard the escape-surgery situation, and asked for a few private minutes with Juliet. After that conversation, she pleaded with Jack to save Ben, and then went and aided the escape. At the end of the episode Jack asks Juliet what Ben had said that changed her mind. She tells Jack that if Kate and Sawyer escaped, and Jack saved Ben, that Ben would allow her to finally leave the island and go back home.

The episode does push the plot along, fills in some answers, doesn't raise too many other mysteries. The question of Alex's parentage is sure to be an issue down the road, and who knows what becomes of Carl when Kate and Sawyer get back. Maybe he can bunk with Nikki and Paolo.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... trigirl 01-24-07 1
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... HobbsofMI 01-25-07 2
   RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... TeamJoisey 01-25-07 3
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... batts 01-26-07 4
   RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... trigirl 01-27-07 5
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... pinksparkleguitar 02-05-07 6
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... Ahtumbreez 02-07-07 7
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... syren 02-08-07 8
 RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seve... habman 02-09-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-24-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Thanks so much. Can't.freakin.wait!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Lost is still on?????

Yep...I'm still here....but Heroes has taken over my top spot on my DVR.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-25-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
same for me.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-26-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
So Ben might be Alex's father, Rouseau might be Alex's mother. Carl is Alex's boyfriend. Some pieces are coming together in this gigantic puzzle. I guess being on the 'others' island is why Hunter/Jungle lady Rouseau never could find her daughter?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-27-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Ben is Alex's 'baby snatching' father. Not to be confused with the biological kind.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-05-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Woot!! Can't Wait.

Tribe rocked me!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Ready to snuggle in with some hot chocolate and fuzzy quilt. Finally!

1 hr later.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
Not really a spoiler, but lots of good info...

Lost Easter Eggs

habman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail habman Click to send private message to habman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LOST Season Three, Episode Seven SPOILERS"
I see that you posted this in January.

Where did you get this info from? Your description of this episode was bang on.

Do you have any details about the next episode?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •