The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/25 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-25-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/25 Episode"
I have mixed feelings about this epi. On the one hand, they revealed that there are two different islands. On the other, they did not reveal much else that was new.

Beware the Bear

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/25 Episode michel 10-25-06 1
   RE: 10/25 Episode AugustGirl 10-26-06 4
 RE: 10/25 Episode Das Mole 10-25-06 2
 RE: 10/25 Episode dragonflies 10-26-06 3
 RE: 10/25 Episode zombiebaby 10-26-06 5
   RE: 10/25 Episode AugustGirl 10-26-06 7
 RE: 10/25 Episode AugustGirl 10-26-06 6
   RE: 10/25 Episode dragonflies 10-26-06 8
 Very violent episode moonbaby 10-26-06 9
   RE: Very violent episode HobbsofMI 10-26-06 11
   Very disturbing. udg 10-27-06 17
       If they are the good guys moonbaby 10-27-06 19
 RE: 10/25 Episode HobbsofMI 10-26-06 10
 RE: 10/25 Episode winter999 10-26-06 12
   RE: 10/25 Episode blacknwhitedog 10-26-06 14
       RE: 10/25 Episode AugustGirl 10-26-06 15
   RE: 10/25 Episode 1derfool 10-27-06 18
 RE: 10/25 Episode Maroonclown 10-26-06 13
   RE: 10/25 Episode Corvis 10-26-06 16
 RE: 10/25 Episode trigirl 10-27-06 20
 RE: 10/25 Episode buckeyegirl 11-01-06 21
 Submarine trigirl 12-28-06 22
   RE: Submarine weltek 12-28-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Juliette being a fertility doctor gives more indications that the Others cannot have kids.

Who else but Ben could be the 40 year old man that has a tumor?

Despite her denial, we got confirmation on who Kate wants. It also indicates that the Others want them to have a child.

Desmond can remember the future.

WE are not Killers said Ben. That is the reason they see the Losties as the bad guys.

Oh! That water hazard makes for a difficult driving hole!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Juliette being a fertility doctor gives more indications that the Others cannot have kids.

Here are my thoughts on this one:

Juliette is a doctor. Was she trained on the island? If not, where is she from, and how did she get on the island, and why does she stay? Recruited? Kidnapped? Actually, that goes for all of them.

And, who else amongst the Others has "lived their whole life" on the island?

Who else but Ben could be the 40 year old man that has a tumor?

I love the fact that Jack asked Juliette "who did you bring me here to save?". Jack realized their motives, and called her on it. Also loved it when Jack told her he didn't care to make her feel better.

Desmond can remember the future.

I think this is the most intriguing revelation so far. I really like Desmond (and his accent and his pretty face ).

Oh! That water hazard makes for a difficult driving hole!

I'm thinking there must be an underground tunnel to get to the other island. Perhaps a passage from the big island through the station Jack is kept in?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
I liked it. I'm beginning to think the Others may not actually be the bad guys. But Idk. Maybe I'm just falling for it like they want us to?

This show has made me so skeptical about everything...I don't even know if anything they show us is legit anymore.

Hopefully we'll start getting some effing ANSWERS like they keep saying we will.

das.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Even beat up Sawyer is nice eye candy.

siggie by Arkie

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Sawyer has a daughter. We did not know this right?

A PhoenixMons Creation

10-26-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Not once did I ever suspect Sawyer had a kid.

And didn't Kate rob that bank in Albuquerque? If so, who wants to bet it's the same bank the fed's deposited Sawyer's "commission"?

10-26-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
I enjoyed it. Well, except for the parts when Charlie was on my TV.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
I used to really like Charlie, but he is really bugging me this season.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Very violent episode"
I found it disturbing.

And it was revealed the others have a submarine. Huh.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Very violent episode"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

I was going to check that....you heard that too...

Ok...if they went to the other island on the sub...then won't Jack/Kate/Sawyer know that even with hood over their head? They could have knocked them out...thus the shots that Kate and Jack had....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Very disturbing."
I was tempted not to watch, because I knew there was going to be torture. As it was, I had to fast forward through some of the scenes.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "If they are the good guys"
as they claim, I don't want to see them act like bad guys. *shudder*

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
It was ok.....

If you were captured and a hood put on won't you know if you were put on a boat to go to the other island? There was no other boat there but the one they gave Micheal so they have another boat because they had to get back for the sail boat. Also wouldn't have Jin/Sun/Sayid seen this other island since they've sail half way around it? Plus we've seen the others home on the main island or it would take longer for Ethan and Goodman to get to the beaches of the crash.

If they had camera's on Sawyer and Kate why not rush out once they see Kate out of the cage?

Last night was the first time the other method the second quake/purple sky event.

If something happen during that even that he can see the future...I wonder how far....it seems like about a half a day right now.

Sawyer caring about someone....that just does not fit in with his personality....

Ben coning a conman....why?

I don't know how I feel about the direction they are going...

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

winter999 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail winter999 Click to send private message to winter999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Thoughts:

Notice how similar Jack's conversation with Juliette was to Ben's conversation with Jack/Locke last season? I'm sure there was an intentional mirror.

Notice Ben mention "SUB".

If you look at Rousseau's map(s) (cut/paste the whole URL) (http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=58) there are islands and even one map has a profile of several satellite islands.

If you look at the blast door map (cut/paste the whole URL) (http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=97) (which is sadly gone, now... maybe), you will read a blurb about "subterranean conduit?". Bet this is how the Others get around so fast.

Juliette being a doctor reinforces my belief that the Others are the remnants of the Dharma research scientists. I would put money that Ben was lead scientist.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
I thought the same thing- Jack was having the same type of conversation with Juliet that "Henry" had with Locke when he was trying to cause trouble between Locke & Jack.

I heard the "sub" reference also- they told Ben the sub was back. Maked sense how the Others could sneak past Sayid and Jin onto the sailboat- they did not come from the jungle- they came from the ocean.

I.heart.Desmond

2005 PhoenixMons

10-26-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
Not to sound repetitive, but I thought the same thing too about Jack's convo with Juliette.

I totally missed the sub reference. Good thing I taped the episode.

I.Heart.Desmond. too!

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 10/25 Episode"

>If you look at the blast door map (cut/paste the whole URL) (http://lost.cubit.net/forum/ndex.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=97)
> (which is sadly gone, now... maybe),

I agree with the 'maybe'. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that the only remaining piece of the hatch is that door, complete with map.

It also wouldn't surprise me to find that the x-ray is of Locke. It could explain his paralysis. They managed to get all kinds of info about the Losties, it wouldn't be far-fetched for them to have his x-rays.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
This whole second island thing is bothering me.

Given the mindfvck they laid on Sawyer with the "pacemaker" it wouldn't surprise me if they are still on the main island, on the other side. The island that we see in the distance is just another island in a chain of islands or a halogram.

I know polar bears can swim but would they fare very well swimming from the Other's Island in tropical waters to the Losties island? I don't think so. I think the other island is a fake.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
I absolutely agree that they're still on the main island. That was a con they put on Sawyer to keep him from escaping. Ben even said that they conned him about the pacemaker to get his respect when they were walking up there. It's a total con.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
If you are Sawyer and you know they've been fvcking with you over the pacemaker stuff, would you believe this 'other island' theory? Like others have said above, would you not know if you had been put on a boat or something.

Don't believe the other island stuff. Plus if I'm Sawyer and I can see the Island then I'm swimming. If I can see it then it's less than 15 km. I would rather take my chances in the water than with the Sawyer-beating Others.

It was the Alcatraz comment that convinced me. I want to do the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon next!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 10/25 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

I just re-watched last weeks episode to refresh my memory for tonights episode...Along with everyone else I think they are just messing with Sawyer and are on the same island. I also thought it was interesting how we finally had the others mention the purple sky and how it's affected their communication...and while I'm not a fan of Jack's I liked how he picked up on the tumor right away and figured out that was most likely why they had them there, and I'm on the bandwagon that says it's Ben who has the tumor...mainly because of that passage he quoted to Sawyer, which I've now forgotten. Can't wait to see tonights episode.

Ok, I admit, I really just wanted to say hey to Survivabear because it's been forever since I've seen him around.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-28-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Submarine"
From Spoilerfix.com:

12/20 - In the LOST article titled "When Stephen King met the 'Lost' boys..." featured in the December 1 issue, there is a blurb called "'Lost' clues you can use" in which Carlton Cuse says the following: "You heard correctly: The Others do have a submarine."

What the heck?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Submarine"
Planes crash, boats run ashore...why not a submarine?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •