The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone seen this yet?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone seen this yet?"
I googled "Linus" and a Hanso Adoption site came up: http://www.hansoadoptions.org/?gclid=CKrctMCn9IcCFS-cGgodiD0PfQ

Officially affiliated with the show or another one of those fan sites?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone seen this yet? SurvivaBear 10-13-06 1
   RE: Anyone seen this yet? udg 10-13-06 2
       RE: Anyone seen this yet? zombiebaby 10-13-06 3
 RE: Anyone seen this yet? trigirl 10-13-06 4
 RE: Anyone seen this yet? weltek 10-18-06 5
   RE: Anyone seen this yet? TheWanderer 11-08-06 8
 Hanso Adoptions trigirl 11-08-06 6
   RE: Hanso Adoptions tlystar 11-08-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-13-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
I had seen it, and I think it was part of the summer's internet game. Interesting name at the end of the text - "Namaste". Possible anagrams: Eats man, Meant as, and Mates an.

Beware the Bear

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
Namaste isn't a name. It's a "Hindu expression on meeting or parting, used by the speaker usually while holding the palms together vertically in front of the bosom." You hear yoga instructors say it all the time.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
The narrator in the Dharma films uses it also at the beginning and end of the films.

A PhoenixMons Creation

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-13-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

Great find!

I signed up for the newsletter. The site creeps me out. Sounds like a scientific hatching centre.....hmmm....like perhaps on an island!

Maybe the Others are setting up a Jack\Sawyer\Kate love triangle to see who is the strongest for breeding.

eta:

Just got the newletter in my inbox.

Welcome to Hanso Adoptions, "The Place Where Families Meet."

Thank you for electing to get the latest news from Hanso
Adoptions and other worthwhile causes at The Hanso Foundation.
We know that together, we will change the world.

As a reward for membership, our readers will be given first
consideration should any special opportunities arise.

You can learn more about the "Lost Keys to Longer Life" here:

http://www.hansoadoptions.org/article-11.html

Thank you for your commitment to completeness.

Namaste,

Art K.
Hanso Adoptions

PO Box 127467 Fort Collins CO 80527

Mapquested Fort Collins, but don't know what to look for. Hmmmm.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
Is it possible all the people on the plane were products of a Hanso Adoption?

-A Spooky Seana Sig

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone seen this yet?"
Looked at the site and subscribed to the newletter. Still waiting for my "link"
Anyway, it is highly unlikely that all the people on the plane were products of a Hanso adoption. Too coincidental, plus too diverse a popultion, as well as the age ranges. It may be possible that some are a product, however, I feel that is going down the wrong path.
Ben said to Jack that he's lived on the island all his life; that may or may not be true. Even so, it doesn't mean that he was born there, or that he doesn't go off the island
We know the "others" have contact with the outside world. Where else would Ben be able to get x-rays taken of his spine? (Note: Even if they have an old single-phase x-ray machine, they'd need film and developing equipment and chemicals. Both film and chemicals expire)
In the opening segment of the new season, it showed a tropical island community. They need to get supplies (food, clothing, building materials, etc.) that aren't native to the island.
Maybe some are off-spring of the original Dharma project members & some (fomer) project member.
There are also animal cages. There is the possibility of breeding experiments with animals.
If Juliette is truly a fertility doctor, she would still have been able to perform basic abdominal surgery. Although she may not have been able to save the life of Zoe, she appears to be rather dumbfounded. Is she really a medical doctor? If so, where did she receive her training?
Is this a government experiment? Could be... it seems that the others know a hell of a lot about the "Lost" survivors that would take more than a standard PI to find out! They probably have modern computers, as the old character-cell ones in the silos wouldn't be able to handle the info, no less print out reams of paper.
..jmtc

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-08-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hanso Adoptions"
So Juliet's a fertility doctor, huh?

tlystar 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tlystar Click to send private message to tlystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hanso Adoptions"
http://artemis.hansoadoptions.org/

Is a link from the bottom.

Neat site - TY for posting

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •