The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/8 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-09-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/8 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Ok folks, where are ya?

So we're left to ponder for the next 3 months:

What really prompted Jack to change his mind about doing the surgery?

What will Locke see when he lifts his eyes up and looks to the north (as per the message on the prayer stick)?

Do we think a little baby Sawyer/Kate could come about as the result of their cage-lovin'? And is that why the Others let them go at it?

Discuss....

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/8 Episode blacknwhitedog 11-09-06 1
   RE: 11/8 Episode MrBigDog1974 11-09-06 7
       RE: 11/8 Episode BFlix 11-17-06 39
   RE: 11/8 Episode frodis 11-09-06 8
       RE: 11/8 Episode Ice 9 11-09-06 10
           RE: 11/8 Episode AugustGirl 11-09-06 13
   RE: 11/8 Episode AugustGirl 11-09-06 9
       RE: 11/8 Episode miamicatt 11-09-06 22
           RE: 11/8 Episode AugustGirl 11-10-06 27
           RE: 11/8 Episode udg 11-13-06 37
 RE: 11/8 Episode miamicatt 11-09-06 2
   RE: 11/8 Episode J I M B O 11-09-06 3
       RE: 11/8 Episode miamicatt 11-09-06 5
       RE: 11/8 Episode Ahtumbreez 11-09-06 20
           RE: 11/8 Episode miamicatt 11-09-06 21
       RE: 11/8 Episode fanfromseason1 12-08-06 40
   RE: 11/8 Episode AugustGirl 11-09-06 11
 RE: 11/8 Episode frodis 11-09-06 4
 RE: 11/8 Episode pinksparkleguitar 11-09-06 6
 RE: 11/8 Episode AugustGirl 11-09-06 12
 RE: 11/8 Episode michel 11-09-06 14
   RE: 11/8 Episode geg6 11-09-06 15
   RE: 11/8 Episode frodis 11-09-06 16
       RE: 11/8 Episode CTgirl 11-09-06 18
           RE: 11/8 Episode michel 11-09-06 23
 RE: 11/8 Episode J Slice 11-09-06 17
 RE: 11/8 Episode Das Mole 11-09-06 19
 RE: 11/8 Episode zombiebaby 11-09-06 24
 LAME! Cathy the Canadian 11-09-06 25
   RE: LAME! tvgeek401 11-10-06 29
 Kate Baby Theory trigirl 11-10-06 26
   RE: Kate Baby Theory udg 11-13-06 38
 RE: 11/8 Episode Ahtumbreez 11-10-06 28
   RE: 11/8 Episode J I M B O 11-10-06 30
       RE: 11/8 Episode Ahtumbreez 11-12-06 31
           RE: 11/8 Episode CTgirl 11-12-06 32
           RE: 11/8 Episode fanfromseason1 12-08-06 41
   RE: 11/8 Episode geg6 11-13-06 33
       RE: 11/8 Episode J Slice 11-13-06 36
           RE: 11/8 Episode cycles2k 12-11-06 42
   RE: 11/8 Episode trigirl 11-13-06 34
   RE: 11/8 Episode CouchTater 11-13-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Who the heck is Jacob? When Danny was about to kill Sawyer and they radioed to him- they said something about him not even being on Jacob's list.

What happened to Alex? She tried to help Kate & Sawyer escape. Later Juliet said she "went home" and she didn't know where she was.

Where are Kate & Sawyer going to run to? Are they really on an "alcatraz" island? Can they find the boat?

I really like how Jack's character is changing. I've always been a Jack fan but even more now.

Kate (Monica) hooked up with a cop? That seems really dumb for a fugitive. Not really a Kate fan.

created by tribephyl 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MrBigDog1974 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrBigDog1974 Click to send private message to MrBigDog1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I wonder if Jacob is "One Eye Willy"? Maybe the list is Losties who need to die (Eko, etc.)

I'm a Jack fan as well...even if others are not. I really think I can identify with his character. That may be why I like him.

There will be a "Bun in the Oven" predicament, I think. Just flows with the story.

BFlix 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BFlix Click to send private message to BFlix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Well here are 2 guesses that I came across.

"Here's the big question that will keep the Lost forums buzzing for the next few weeks: What is Jacob’s list? Danny (of the Others) said, “ Shephard wasn’t even on Jacob’s list.” Is Jacob the man Ben answers to? Is that just Ethan’s last name? This could prove to be the biggest plot point of the season. We’re still not sure that Ben is the highest level of authority in the Others’ camp. We also don't yet know how the Others keep up with news from the outside world." - from http://blog.meevee.com/my_weblog/2006/11/lost_kates_a_na.html#more

A lot of possibilies, but will the end result be satisfactory? Only time will tell......especially since we have to wait so long for the shows return!

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-09-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I'll have to go back and check it, but I could have sworn that he said "Shepherd wasn't even on Jacob's list." So that would be Jack, not Sawyer.

If I heard right, that is. I have to admit, this episode mostly confused me.

Like a bird on a stick, like a burning midnight fire, I have tried, in my life to be free.
Sigs by Bob-Poor drawing combined with obscure misquoted lyrics.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Yes, he did say "Shepherd". And, as I recall, Ethan hadn't given Ben a list, thus Zeke's rebuke during the episode with the flashback of Claire's abduction. So, yeah, who IS Jacob?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Jacob could probably be the one-eyed dude. Can't imagine Ben sitting in front of those tv screens all day long, watching the hatch (and who knows where else the cameras are focused on), so perhaps Jacob was the "look out" and his job was to make a list of the Losties too?

Or not.

11-09-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I really like how Jack's character is changing. I've always been a Jack fan but even more now.

Yay! Me too! *waves to bawdy*

Kate (Monica) hooked up with a cop? That seems really dumb for a fugitive. Not really a Kate fan.

Really! Dumb doesn't even begin to explain it.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Except that it's Nathan Fillion.

11-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Yeah, he'd make me want to give myself up, too.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Exactly!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
Although Cop!Mal kinda blows ones mind as well.

11-09-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

Hiya!

1. Well...my gut tells me it's because he cares about Kate and Kate cares about Sawyer. Not only would he break her heart by letting the Others off her boyfriend, but he'd have to live with the guilt that he could have done something to stop it. (Provided he lives, of course.) Also -- I think he hatched this little master plan before the Others brought Kate in to talk to him.

2. I don't know...but I'm dying to find out. ("John 3:05"? What's the 3:05 for? I know it's not that bible verse cuz I looked it up!)

3. Maybe...especially since they showed the whole "tense pregnancy test" scene earlier in the episode. Might be an allusion to an upcoming bun in the oven for Kate. As for the other part of your question: maybe they're just a bunch o' perves.

Oh and Kate's cop husband? *sigh* The dude from Firefly and Serenity. LOVE him and was unbelievably psyched to see him!!!

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/8 Episode"

2. I don't know...but I'm dying to find out. ("John 3:05"? What's the 3:05 for? I know it's not that bible verse cuz I looked it up!)

Why not? This does kinda sound Lost-ish:

Jesus said, "You're not listening. Let me say it again. Unless a person submits to this original creation - the 'wind hovering over the water' creation, the invisible moving the visible, a baptism into a new life - it's not possible to enter God's kingdom. - John 3:5

More the part about submitting to creation and the invisible moving the visible. I doubt Lost is dabbling in "heavenly" plot lines.

11-09-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Well I'll just leave this question to be answered by someone far holier than I.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
But didn't it say John 3:05 as in "time" not John 3:5. So maybe it's a certain time that John is to look up and to the north.

11-09-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
That's what I was thinking too. I was pretty sure if you write the bible verse chapter/number thingy, that one would leave out the "0". Especially since it was carved and not just handwritten -- seemed like a lot of effort for that "0" to mean nothing.

Hiya tummybreeze!

fanfromseason1 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-06 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Coordinates in the Bible don't have 0 in front of them. It's more likely time or even part of a land coordinate like minutes in latitude and longitude. There is also a 3 John inthe Bible. It has only one chapter and verse 5 is:

Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;

11-09-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Well...my gut tells me it's because he cares about Kate and Kate cares about Sawyer. Not only would he break her heart by letting the Others off her boyfriend, but he'd have to live with the guilt that he could have done something to stop it. (Provided he lives, of course.) Also -- I think he hatched this little master plan before the Others brought Kate in to talk to him.

Totally agree with you Catt, on both counts.

Oh and Kate's cop husband? *sigh* The dude from Firefly and Serenity. LOVE him and was unbelievably psyched to see him!!!

*drool* Totally LOVE him!

*shoves Catt away from sexy Firefly dude*

11-09-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I think they let Sawyer and Kate go at it in the cage because they wanted Jack to see them. Which he did, although whether that had an influence on Jack's decision to operate I don't know.

When Kate said, into the walkie-talkie, "I can't leave you" Jack thought she was talking to him but I think she was talking about Sawyer. Either way, I didn't like Kate much in this episode. Too much crying.

I'm confused about the pregnancy test. Did she want it to come up positive, and if it had, would she have stayed with the cop? I originally thought it was positive, and that's why all the crying, but rewound and realized that it was actually negative. (Right?)

The Costa Rica honeymoon tickets he got for her were on Oceanic - wonder if that's how she wound up in Australia (by using/changing them?)

Like a bird on a stick, like a burning midnight fire, I have tried, in my life to be free.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Okay, something that I thought was interesting was when Alex came back to try to save Sawyer and Kate, sahe was asking her 'dad' about her boyfriend, and then about Ben. However, when Ben asked Juliette if Alex had said anything about him during that whole event, Juliette lied and told him no.

Just something to file away for later, I guess.

Ready for fall, thanks to Sharnina!

11-09-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
What will Locke see when he lifts his eyes up and looks to the north (as per the message on the prayer stick)?

I'm thinking either the Other's compound, or the Other's zoo island--or perhaps an indicator to either (strange arrow in the sky, landscape, etc)?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
What was the story Jack wanted Kate to remember as their signal?

To me, Jack thought of his plan when he saw Kate with Sawyer. That got him upset enough to do whatever it takes to look like her Hero again. The story could also serve to remind her of their early days.

Do the Others know about the One-eyed guy? He could be another castaway.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Yeah, I remember him telling her a story, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

I have the DVD of the first season. I'll be watching it tonight.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

I'm the oddball here, I guess. I simply cannot stand Jack at this point. I've never been a huge fan and don't find him the least bit attractive, but he never annoyed me like he's annoying now every.single.minute of screen time they waste on him.

11-09-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I think it was the story about how he was performing a spinal surgery early on in his career, and he sliced some wrong part, and the patient's nerves spilled all over, and he allowed himself to feel the fear while he counted to 5. . .

I think he was telling her a.) that he was doing the operation on Ben, as she begged him to do, and b.) not to be afraid.

I'm with you on Jack, geg.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Good memory! I just watched the scene on my DVD. I recalled the scene but not what he said. Kate asks Jack why he doesn't seem afraid, he said (and it's long and kind of gory!), "Fear is an odd sort of thing. When I was in residency, my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16 year old girl. At the end, after 13 hours of surgery, I was closing her up. I accidentally ripped her girdle(?) sac, shredded the base of her spine where all the nerves come together. Membranes thin as tissue, so it ripped open. Nerves spilled out of her like angel hair pasta, spinal fluid flowing out of her. The terror was so crazy, so real, and I knew I had to deal with it. So I made a choice, I let the fear in, let it do it's thing. Only for 5 seconds, that's all I was going to give it, so I started to count, 1,2,3,4,5. And it was gone. I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine." (Let's hear Kate repeat that word for word!) I think in true Lost fashion, Jack's request was working on several levels -- to tell her not to be afraid, that she should go for it, and also to remind her of their history.

During the first season, in an interview, Matthew Fox speculated that Kate would end up with Sawyer in the short term, but with his character down the road. I think that too. For me the last few minutes made up for a pretty ho-hum episode. That was the Jack I knew and loved from season one! I hope the move the action back to the beach. I'm tired of the Others story, they're too mean and manipulative. I'm much more interested in Desmond's and Alex's stories, and the other Losties.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Thank You CTgirl and Frodis. I knew someone here would have the answer! It does fit well to the situation.

As far as Alex' story, it might be the key to the Others' story. When we learn more about her, we'll know why they take the kids, what they try to do with them and also why they let some go. Seeing her with the sling shot shows that Alex has picked up some of her mother's hunting talents even if she probably doesn't know she exists.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
It seemed like the Others were almost a little afraid of Alex. Who knows.

I hate Jack, and this ep made me want to hurl him off a cliff.

But I'm SO bored with Others-land. What's going on at the beach, anyway?

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-09-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I think Jack was planning on his...plan...for the surgery for quite some time.

Locke will see...who knows what.

Nah.

And also a few questions of my own:

Is Ben honestly letting Jack do surgery on him, or are the Others somehow managing to set it up to look that way or something?

Are they really on a separate island, or can Kate and Sawyer effectively run if they got the chance?

And probably a few more that I can't think of right now.

das.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
To throw my little 2 cents in I think that Kate only slept with Sawyer to get Jack to do the surgery.

I was never a big Jack fan but I just loved him in this episode!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "LAME!"
I'm having some real problems with the last few episodes.

First of all, WHERE THE HECK ARE SUN AND JIN? Why wouldn't Sayid say anything about them? Why hasn't Sayid mentioned the fact that they SHOT one of the others, probably mortally wounding her, and the others are seriously PISSED!

I didn't like the way they put Kate and Sawyer together. It seemed too contrived; only there to give us our cliffhanger ending.

Why are they introducing this lame new couple? Are they "red shirts", just there to die soon? Is the girl going to be a new love interest for Sayid? Or Jack?

Where the heck are Bernard and Rose? They've left that story hanging for way too long.

Why didn't Sawyer tell Kate that they're on camera? Why did the others keep her in that cage, knowing she could escape?

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LAME!"
^^^agree^^^

I replace Kate with Jack as my least favorite. Jack sort of redeemed himself this episode.
I'm totally sick of the lame love triangle they have going on. If I wanted to watch cheesy soap operas, I would be watching CW, not Lost.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Kate Baby Theory"
I am definitely jumping on the Kate baby theory bandwagon. It all seemed a little too contrived....the Others would know if Kate was in Sawyer's cage...they do have cameras.

Remember when Kate was first taken by the Others, she had a bandaid on her arm to suggest that she had had bloodwork. Did Jack and Sawyer? Could it have been hormone testing, ovulation testing?

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Kate Baby Theory"
IIRC, Jack had a similar band-aid, but Sawyer did not.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

11-10-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Ok, am I the ONLY one that freaking melted when Sawyer told Kate he loved her?!

DH says if Kate and Sawyer stay together and get back to Real Life they'll be the next Bonnie and Clyde

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 11/8 Episode"

Ok, am I the ONLY one that freaking melted when Sawyer told Kate he loved her?!

I was wondering why that moment hadn't been brought up yet.

And that's all I'm saying about that.

11-12-06, 04:12 AM (EST)
31. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Well, I guess I am.
Geez, I'm surrounded by a bunch of no-romance-frozen-hearted people! I bet you all don't cry during Hallmark commercials either!
Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I'm a romantic a heart, but I guess I'm cynical too, because all I could think of when he said that was he's going to regret it -- and the spectre of Jack was all over that scene!

fanfromseason1 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
lol. I guess I figure there is too much else going on and new characters with no backgroud to worry to much about Kate and Sawyer getting a little. Might be because Kate flip-flops so much. The background story about the cop shows it too.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
Ummm, I did, too.

But I'm the minority who likes Sawyer much more than Jack.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I sincerely doubt you're in any kind of minority.

Frankly, neither of them do anything for me. At all. Gimmie some Locke, baby.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-06, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I agree. Sawyer is much more likable than Jack.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
I thought the scene was great and yes, I did get a little misty. They didn't over do it. The only problem was I was thinking that Sawyer 'got some' from Ana Lucia only a couple of 'days' ago.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 11/8 Episode"
DH says if Kate and Sawyer stay together and get back to Real Life they'll be the next Bonnie and Clyde

I think so too. After this episode I don't think that Kate will get with Jack. She and Sawyer are too much alike. Much of this episode was about how Kate is just not cut out to be June Cleaver even if she is given a chance and that she really is more comfortable with the fringe/criminal element.

A Tribephyl gift

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •