The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
I just caught the tail end, but he said a few interresting things. He knows how the season ends.

Jimmy asked about the creature, and whether we would find out what it was. Dominic said there were 14 pages of script that he didn't know about (because he wasn't part of it, and didn't want to know), and it could have been in there. He referred to the creature as "He", saying "He comes back...", then quickly corrected himself and said "IT comes back". Kind of interresting.

He also said that he knew there had been a lot of repeats lately, but that every episode was new from now to the end of the season. Yeah!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimme... motormouth 05-02-05 1
   RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimme... Cathy the Canadian 05-02-05 2
       RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimme... motormouth 05-02-05 3
           RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimme... joannie 05-04-05 4
               RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimme... motormouth 05-05-05 5
 OMG!! this is an Awsome creepy pict... iguanna 08-30-06 6
   RE: OMG!! this is an Awsome creepy ... fairyprincess 09-19-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-02-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
Thanks Kathy! Did he mention if he was still dating Kate? IRL I mean...can't think of her name.

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren and a bounce from IceCat!*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
Maybe in the part I missed, I don't know. Is that Kate from the show?

He did say that he and the cast are all good friends, and they all get together every Wednesday to watch the show (when it's not a repeat).

05-02-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
Yes, Kate from the show. Her name is Evangeline Lilly.
She and Dominic were (are?) dating in real life.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
Motormouth, the only thing Dom mentioned about Evie is that he likes making prank phone calls to her!

05-05-05, 01:33 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Dominic Monaghan on Jimmy Kimmel"
hmm...I know they were dating, wonder if they still are. Maybe it was a low key thing and not big enough to be questioned about.

iguanna 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iguanna Click to send private message to iguanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "OMG!! this is an Awsome creepy picture of Dominic Monaghan !!"
I found this photo on a site of custom celebrity pictures http://www.celebrityfury.com

the direct link to Dominic Monaghan photo and biography:
http://www.celebrityfury.com/img-charlie-from-lost---dominic-monaghan-23.htm

CooL DuDe!!

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMG!! this is an Awsome creepy picture of Dominic Monaghan !!"
Wow, that's CREEPY! But awesome pictures

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •