The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-02-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Okay.... I know. I'm probably seeing things, but since I had nothing better to do, and this forum will be slow for a while, I thought I'd torture you guys with a couple more 'illusions'...

I won't mark where I see the illusions. I'll let you look.
Keep in mind that my camera phone pics never come out clear.
I'm basically taking pictures of my tv screen with my cell phone camera. However, if you have the episode that aired the week before the finale recorded....... you can get a better idea of what I'm seeing. Go back on your recording and look for yourself. Turn up the 'brightness' on your T.V. ... and there it is!

Both of these 'illusions' are in the scene of Michaels encounter with the others.

and here is Michael running firing back at the others

Well, I can't even see the illusion on my picture, but on my T.V. its very apparent.

again.... these pics of my t.v. screen do not do the illusion justice, but they are there. Most of the people who watch my recording say that it actually looks like its drawn into the background scenery, maybe by the technical film editors for Lost. If you have this episode... go back and look. Turn up your brightness on your T.V. and freeze it on this scene. I promise, you'll see it. A couple of my friends say that it's just something that the producers want to tech edit in just to confound people like me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... Maroonclown 06-02-06 1
   RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... maroonclowns mom 06-02-06 3
       RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... Maroonclown 06-05-06 10
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... geg6 06-02-06 2
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... weltek 06-02-06 4
   RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... maroonclowns mom 06-02-06 5
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... zombiebaby 06-03-06 6
 I need help moonbaby 06-04-06 7
   RE: I need help batts 06-04-06 8
       Got it! moonbaby 06-05-06 9
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... Breezy 06-05-06 11
   RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... heavenly 08-16-06 12
 RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... SenecaTurtle 08-17-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
I'll take a guess even though you say it's not on these pics, but looking at them quickly and letting the mind go I can see a big monster mouth with teeth, right hand side of the first pic and lower left on the second and third.

Do I win a prize?

arkie spring thing

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-02-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Hi DD. I can`t see it but you were always good at picking out subliminal images in ads and tv shows.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
My all-time favourite was the plate of french fries that clearly showed an orgie.

arkie spring thing

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
After much squinting, I'll say it's an elephant.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
I see a snowman. And I haven't had a thing to drink.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-02-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Hey, wait a minute. Top picture, upper right corner, shaggy dog and just beside Michael`s hair, guy kneeling and calling dog. I`m right, aren`t I?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
Monkeys in diapers playing poker?

Love ya Batts!

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I need help"
really, just a hint, please. I never see things in those magic eye pictures either. You've been great with spotting things before everyone else does, batts, so I'd love to know what you've got here.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-04-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I need help"
LOL.... you guys make me laugh. I know, I know, it's hard to see the illusions via my pictures of my tv screen. But If you
freeze frame these scenes , they are clearer. I've marked where the lips are on each illusion. They are illusions not unlike those we saw in the smoke.... thing, exept these are in the shrubbery... like the other illusions I've seen.

You can't see the illusion in this picture, however... if you watch this scene in this episode.... turn up your brightness and freeze frame this scene right here.... you will see it.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Got it!"
Thank you, now I see what you're talking about

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
In the top one, I see Michaels reflection from the camera. I don't see anything in the others.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

heavenly 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heavenly Click to send private message to heavenly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
me too. i didn't see anything unusual..

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: more 'LOST' illusions.... "
I think I see Abraham Lincoln in the first one. Not sure about the others.

I want to see the french fry orgie pic!

*ST*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •