The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Desmond's personal photo... who dat? where dat?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Desmond's personal photo... who dat? where dat?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Just before Jack chased Desmond out into the woods, his eyes locked on a personal photo that Desmond had displayed in Hatchland.

My first thought was that this was Jack's wife Sarah, which would be very interesting.

It's a blonde woman, but I'm not sure it looks enough like Sarah.

It MIGHT be the woman who bombed the raft. Then again, that might be Dr. Karen deGroot of the Dharma Inititative...

And the whole thing may be a red herring. But it certainly seemed as if Jack paused on that photo, recognized something, and chased Desmond out into the woods. And the ensuing conversation was about Jack's wife. Sort of.

Edited to correct the image problems. Oops.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TJ!!!! Breezy 10-12-05 1
   ACK !!!!!!!! AugustGirl 10-12-05 2
   RE: TJ!!!! weltek 10-12-05 3
 The photo moonbaby 10-12-05 4
   RE: The photo Rhyn 10-13-05 5
   RE: The photo trigirl 10-13-05 6
 RE: Desmond's personal photo... who... TeamJoisey 05-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TJ!!!!"
The first pic is just a red x.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ACK !!!!!!!!"
Yeah, TJ. What Breezy said. Just an X.

We wanna see the picture!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TJ!!!!"
He's such a tease.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The photo"

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The photo"
Oh, she looks very dark haired, whoever she is. I would say Brunette, totally. Or is the lighting in this frame a little dark?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-13-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The photo"
I can't see the photo that clearly, but I remember pausing at that point in the show to study the photo because they lingered, so it must be a clue. I remember a brunette and what looked like a marina.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-26-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Desmond's personal photo... who dat? where dat?"
Anyone else notice that te actress portraying Penelope Widmore was photoshopped into the original picture?

I wonder who this original actress/stunt double/production assistant was.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •