The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""lockdown" map only seen in blacklights"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""lockdown" map only seen in blacklights"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

What's the significance of this? Why can it only be seen with the black lights and the black lights only come on for 30 second while the hatch doors are down? Who do we think drew this map? It seemed to me that it was someone who didn't know all there is to know about the project, someone trying to figure out things. It also seems like they doors were down for quite a while to draw this, or someone was in the hatch for years and drew a little bit every time the doors came down.

ahhhh.....so many questions. Theories anyone?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "lockdown" map only seen in bla... TeamJoisey 03-31-06 1
   RE: "lockdown" map only seen in bla... AugustGirl 04-01-06 2
 Diagram can be seen at moonbaby 04-01-06 3
 Use of Latin trigirl 04-02-06 4
   Also Canada Girl 04-04-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "lockdown" map only seen in blacklights"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

There are at least three different examples of handwriting, so it has a variety of authors.

There are references as far back as 1985, and a reference to Jan. 6, 2006 which indicates that it has been a long time in the making.

Whoever has worked on the map doesn't know what is going on, because there are lots of other unanswered questions besides the big ol question mark in the center.

I believe that Desmond, and previous iterations of "Desmond," have been working on the map, adding to it as the years have gone by. I do not know how they managed to lower the blast door and trigger the black lights in order to access the map.

I suspect Locke will spend a little time trying to get another look at the map before he tells anyone what he saw.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "lockdown" map only seen in blacklights"
I suspect Locke will spend a little time trying to get another look at the map before he tells anyone what he saw.

I agree, TJ. Locke already refers to it as "my hatch". I don't see him divulging this info to anyone anytime soon.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Diagram can be seen at"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

http://www.forums.thehatchonline.com/index.php?showtopic=425

Scroll down for the clearer picture. Someone took the time to clarify the notes on it. Whoever you are, THANK YOU!

Regarding the bunch of latin phrases, those are translated further up on the same page.

Just thought I'd share what I came up with.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Use of Latin"
Interesting that many of the notes are written in Latin. Infers that the author(s) were scholarly. Also brings a universal element to the author. Not necessarily an anglophone.

I feel that the writing on the lockdown door and in glow-in-the-dark ink is an attempt to hide what the author is writing. This gives me two possible theories:

1. Desmond said there were initially two hatchies. Perhaps one an informed occupant and knew what the numbers were all about and one was not. When Joe Know goes to retrieve the rations and leaves Nada Clue in the hatch during lockdown, Nada uses this time to try and solve the puzzle.

or

2. The occupants of the hatch are being observed by a third party. However, not during the lockdown.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Also"
One of the notations specifically refers to lack of activity in a location during lockdown.

So either one person stayed, other went to various areas of the island during lockdown and reported back...
or
One guy sometimes stays in hatch to make notes, other times goes out to check out parts of island.

Another question is: where is the Hatchee SUPPOSED to be during lockdown. My guess is we won't find that out until we here what the countdown voice was saying.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •