The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is our Island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is our Island"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-06 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

At the end of lsat nights episode. I heard someone say "this is our island" Who?? Does anyone know what`s coming next week? Another thought, could the Others be the children that were being gathered when Eko was just a young man?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is our Island weltek 01-12-06 1
 RE: This is our Island Das Mole 01-12-06 2
 RE: This is our Island Maroonclown 01-12-06 3
 RE: This is our Island dragonflies 01-12-06 4
 OMG Das Mole 01-12-06 5
   RE: OMG weltek 01-13-06 6
       RE: OMG PackMan 01-13-06 7
           RE: OMG HobbsofMI 01-13-06 8
               RE: OMG weltek 01-13-06 10
               RE: OMG Das Mole 01-13-06 11
                   RE: OMG Elaine0 01-14-06 12
                       RE: OMG AugustGirl 01-14-06 13
 RE: This is our Island Chez 01-13-06 9
 RE: This is our Island volsfan 01-16-06 14
   RE: This is our Island zombiebaby 01-16-06 15
   RE: This is our Island Schnookie Palookie 01-17-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is our Island"
I doubt it is the Nigerian children. It's fairly common (by that, I mean this LOST backstory isn't a stretch) in third world countries for children to be kidnapped into slavery, drug running, etc.

I'm not sure who said "this is our island," though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-12-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This is our Island"
One of the Others, I guess. Or so it seemed. I'm really liking how we're kinda getting somewhere...I liked this last episode b/c we actually saw the black cloud, although, I didn't really like the black cloud itself...it turned the show into something more Sci-Fi than it was before, which I don't like.

Anyway, I did like the fact that we actually got somewhere in the last episode, and it seems like we're gonna get even further in this next one!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This is our Island"
Here's the link to next week. Thanks Mom.

http://www.lostlinks.net

Rolly Sig Shop

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This is our Island"
Welcome Mom!

01-12-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "OMG"
OMG, OMH, OMFG, whatever you want to say...

Didn't that voice sound kinda like Goodwin? :O

01-13-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMG"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Goodwin would make sense, as it wouldn't expose all The Others...juse one that we/the survivors know of.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-13-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMG"
But didn't Goodwin die? Ana Lucia killed him. I thought the producers/writers made a statement that once someone was dead, they stayed dead (or something to that effect).

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OMG"
Spear to the chest...so I would think he was died....but you never know...

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

01-13-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: OMG"
Lately, I have the worst.memory.ever.

01-13-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: OMG"
That was the point, lol. What if he actually survived? That would be interesting and really unexpected...

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OMG"
Didn't Eko find Goodwin's body when him and Jin were searching for Michael?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OMG"
Yes. In fact Eko said it was Goodwin.

Goodwin is most definitely dead.

It's an Arkie.

Or not.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This is our Island"
I dunno. When I heard that voice I immediately visualized the older guy in the stocking cap who kidnapped Walt on the boat.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This is our Island"
I saw the previews last night and I thought it sounded like Sawyer to me.

I finally blogged

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: This is our Island"
Yup that is who it sounded like to me too. Had the southern drawl.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This is our Island"
Yep.

I'm thinking it's one of the regulars saying it.
i.e. Sawyer telling someone who is trying to be in charge, it's not your island, it's our island.

Winterized by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •