The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Upcoming Episodes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Upcoming Episodes"
The first three episodes after the break have been slotted. They are as follows (as soon as I get enough spoiler space in here):

Episode 2.10: The 23rd Psalm
Airdate: January 11, 2006
Eko-centric

Episode 2.11: The Hunting Party
Airdate: January 18, 2006
Jack-centric

Episode 2.12: Fire + Water
Airdate: January 25, 2006
Charlie-centric

Source http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php" target="_blank">Spoiler Fix

Thanks PM!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Upcoming Episodes AnaNg3 11-29-05 1
   RE: Upcoming Episodes J Slice 11-29-05 2
       RE: Upcoming Episodes J I M B O 11-29-05 3
           Did you know... wandacal 11-30-05 4
           RE: Upcoming Episodes J Slice 11-30-05 6
 RE: Upcoming Episodes Elaine0 11-30-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AnaNg3 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnaNg3 Click to send private message to AnaNg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Upcoming Episodes"
I'm excited for the Eko centric one and the Charlie one. I'm so so so tired of Jack. I wish he would get killed off but he won't b/c he's the doctor and you need him on the island. His backstories are boring.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Upcoming Episodes"
Not to mention how freaking grouchy he is...

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Upcoming Episodes"

Probly cuz he listened to Rush as a kid.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-30-05, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Did you know..."
... that Michael Keaton was the original "Jack" for the show?

(Those of you who watched the "behind-the-scenes" of Season One of "LOST" on DVD are also privy to this):

Keaton was "Jack" in the writers' original pilot to the network.

He was killed by the "monster" halfway through!

The producers HATED that the Doctor, a lead character, was killed so early on.

Keaton wouldn't commit to a weekly series.

Major re-writes were demanded and -

POOF!

Matthew Fox has a new addition to his resume.

Lost with PhoenixMons!

I hate TV.
Yet, I love "LOST".
Go figure....

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Upcoming Episodes"
Jimbo, hon, you are soooo cruisin' for a bruisin'.

...but I just go along with it because I'm along for the ride, good old fun time Hurley.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-30-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Upcoming Episodes"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-05 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

I like Jack. I hope we finally find out what happened to the marriage.

I'm not sure where I read it, but had originally read that 2.10 was called Foundations. Do you know if that was renamed or if that episode was delayed?

Does anyone know what repeat episodes will be aired during the break? I know next week is Everybody Hates Hurley, but not the others.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •