The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler and Speculation for Season 2 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler and Speculation for Season 2 Finale"
There have been a variety of items already spoiled but I thought it would be useful to repost or link those items here and also add what is new.

I went to SpoilerFix today and copied over everything they have. These go from most recent backwards to when they were revealed. Warning! Some of these give a lot of spoiling information!!

Episode 2.23: Live Together, Die Alone (2-hour season finale) (Desmond-centric)
Airdate: May 24, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

"We are going to tell you why the plane crashed," says Cuse. "We're going to explain what happens if you don't push the button. And we're going to resolve the Michael-and-Walt story." (Michael's son, Walt, was kidnapped by "the others" in last year's season finale and has been missing ever since.) Desmond, the enigmatic guy originally discovered in the hatch, also reappears, and he's not in good shape, though he gives the survivors fresh hope for escape. Just as last year's finale expanded our scope of the island's boundaries, this year's will expand its relevance. "There is something else that is reverberating on our planet that is directly linked to this island," says Monaghan. "You begin to understand that what is happening there has a significant butterfly effect in the rest of the world." One more thing: we think another character is going to die, or come close. It's just a hypothesis, based on the fact that when we asked Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) to guess which character would die after Libby, she said: "I can't do that, 'cause I know." Then she clammed up. Source: Newsweek

At the beach, long-lost button pusher Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) chugs from a bottle of booze and spills a secret. (Hint: It's sick.) <...> This time, we'll see Walt again, learn what caused Oceanic flight 815 to crash, find out what that mysterious button actually does (if anything), and more. Source: Entertainment Weekly

Damon Lindelof: The finale is "a battle between faith and reason on the same playing field, where it all began." (and some suggest it all began on the plane) Source: Kristin on E!Online

Guest starring are Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Sam Anderson as Bernard, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Clancy Brown as Kelvin Inman, Tania Raymonde as Alex, April Grace as Ms. Klugh, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Stephen Page as Master Sergeant, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Sonya Walger as Penelope, Len Cordova as man no. 1, Alex Petrovitch as man no. 2, Eyal Podell as young man and Cathy Foy as receptionist. Source: ABC

After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront "The Others" and hopefully get Walt back. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the "button" and the hatch. Source: ABC

The two-hour finale is basically one big Desmond flashback. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Source: Aloha Oe and call sheet at SurvivorSucksForum

The episode will feature Gregg, an athletic stockbroker type who loves his job and the company that employs him. Source: SpoilerFix.com

The episode will feature two foreign computer technicans working in a remote drilling station. Source: SpoilerFix.com
04/11 - Guest stars for season finale: Cameron, British (Rupert Murdochish) 50, rich steel tycoon, ruthless, competitive, protective of his daughter; Penelope, late 20's, beautiful, strong, daughter of Cameron, wants a simple life, to fall in love and start a family. Though she has no interest in her family's money she eventually uses it to get what she wants. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP

We'll see Vincent in the finale. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ask Ausiello, May 24 Chez 05-24-06 1
 RE: Spoiler and Speculation for Sea... Hoobie 05-26-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ask Ausiello, May 24"
05/24 - Before the two hours are over, Michael and Walt will be reunited and we'll learn what exactly Henry Gale's role is with the Others. Also, when the survivors come face-to-face with the Others — and they will come face-to-face — questions regarding their appearance will become of paramount importance. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler and Speculation for Season 2 Finale"
Did I miss seeing Vincent?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •