The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exploring the Lost DVD set."
And since it just arrived in residence, I'd really like to get started -- but I probably won't get to it for a couple of days. There's supposedly an alternate title sequence lurking somewhere, and a commentary by our French just-a-little-bit-madwoman. And possibly some of the deleted scenes will just make the mysteries worse. I can confidently say that anything which might have been given away in the director/cast tracks was taken out and shot before release. But if y'all find anything...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Devious Weasel 09-06-05 1
 Please! zombiebaby 09-06-05 2
 RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Devious Weasel 09-07-05 3
   RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Corvis 09-07-05 5
       RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Devious Weasel 09-08-05 7
           RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Corvis 09-09-05 12
 RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... Canada Girl 09-07-05 4
 RE: Exploring the Lost DVD s... AugustGirl 09-07-05 6
   Ack! Canada Girl 09-08-05 9
 The casting process FesterFan1 09-08-05 8
 Tiny clue to the monster. Estee 09-09-05 10
   RE: Tiny clue to the monster. Devious Weasel 09-09-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
I intend to start in tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Please!"
Share the dirt when finished! I am unable to afford this at this time!

Must.get.jobs.

09-07-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Watched the pilot and a bunch of extras. Nothing really revealed so far, but the scene with Clair and the Pilot that was shot for, but not included in, the finale was great. Wish they had found room for it.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Wanna give a brief summary of the scene?

09-08-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Claire is in the airport having coffee, looking nervous. The Pilot is there as well. He starts talking to her, and she explains that she is going to LA based on what a psychic told her. He tells her he is her pilot, and that he'll make sure the flight is extra smooth. She tells him about the fact that the psychic first told her bad things would happen if she didn't raise her baby and then that bad things would happen if she did raise her baby. He told her a story about how his divorced mother was told by a palm reader that she would meet and fall in love with a tall dark man whose name began with the letter "R". This caused his mom to split up with the man she was seeing, a man who several years later sold his business for millions of dollars (I think the figure may have been one of the numbers - 23?). He then said his mom was still waiting to meet a man whose first name began with the letter "R", and concluded by telling her that she always had a choice as to what happens.

Basically, it was a nice little talk about destiny and free will.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Thank you!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
can't wait to dive in. but must wait. $52 is the low end of the set here in town. YIKES!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Exploring the Lost DVD set."
Mine came today! I lurve Amazon! $39, free shipping, one day to get here.

Now, must find time to watch. Hmmmm, maybe I should call in sick tomorrow.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ack!"
Just checked amazon.ca and it's even worse than in town: on "sale" for $65, down from $85.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The casting process"
On the extras disc, there's a segment about the casting: "Before They Were Lost". First of all, it's weird seeing Matthew Fox and Dom Monaghan read for Sawyer and Yunjin Kim read for Kate. Almost as weird were the original ideas they had for Jack, Kate, and Sawyer. (Suffice to say, I'm glad it didn't work out that way--for all 3.)

But the thing that made me go "Hmmm" was when they were discussing Jorge Garcia and they flashed to a character description screen from the pre-filming days that said something to the effect of "Hurley: 20's, funny, arrogant, Redshirt". I wonder if the initial plan was to kill off Hurley in Season 1, but since he worked so well in the show and became so popular, that they kept him around instead of Boone.

Fester

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tiny clue to the monster."
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

The commentary on Walkabout. Terry (Locke) had to react to the unseen creature, and he asked for a hint from the directors. He was told 'It's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen -- and it's very tall.'

ETA: I'm starting to get the feeling Locke's paralysis might be a psychological block instead of a physical injury -- the therapist he was seeing could have been tied in there.

09-09-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tiny clue to the monster."
The monster is Lisa Leslie?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •