The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
I had to remove a post from the forums for violating the guideline on not revealing any spoiler information in the first 200 characters of the text (remember folks, that means it shows up in the preview on the forum page, even if you edit it later, so it's against the rules).

I am reprinting it here in its entirety, though, since it does provide some interesting information.

Lost 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"
06-02-05, 03:56 PM (EST)

"new spoiler on spoilerfix.com"
06/02 - During a radio interview for L.A. rock station KROQ, J.J. Abrams said that the network and one of the actors on the show couldn't agree to terms on a new contract and therefore the actor will be payed his desired rate for one or two episodes and then he said the actor will be killed off the show and won't be featured in any flashback sequences. Abrams also talked a little bit about the Ana-Lucia character and he confirmed that Michelle Rodriguez would be a full time castmember in season two. He said a writer named Carlton Cuse was researching Che Guevara because of Ana-Lucia's leadership storyline. The only other thing he mentioned was that the characters on the raft eventually return to the island but it's not the part of the island they were hoping for. Source: KROQ (Thanks Nicole for the tip.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com Lost 06-02-05 1
 RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com brvnkrz 06-02-05 2
 Interview w/Josh Hollaway zombiebaby 06-02-05 3
   RE: Interview w/Josh Hollaway BLefeb1781 06-03-05 4
       Twins \ Clones trigirl 06-06-05 8
 RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com Lost 06-03-05 5
   RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com RealityMom 06-04-05 6
       RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com BurmaIsland 06-04-05 7
   According to Breezy 06-06-05 10
       RE: According to Devious Weasel 06-06-05 11
           Strange Breezy 06-07-05 14
       RE: According to missygirl3 06-07-05 12
       RE: According to Lost 06-07-05 13
       RE: According to Lost 06-07-05 19
 samuel l jackson in not true Lost 06-06-05 9
 RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com Devious Weasel 06-07-05 15
   RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com Roo 06-07-05 17
   RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com Lost 06-07-05 18
 Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler ... Roo 06-07-05 16
   RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoi... motormouth 06-07-05 20
   RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoi... tvgeek401 06-07-05 21
   RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoi... volsfan 06-08-05 22
       RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoi... Devious Weasel 06-08-05 23
 Hey Bebo calamityc 06-08-05 24
 this spoiler retracted from spoiler... Lost 06-08-05 25
 RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com calamityc 06-16-05 26
   RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com joannie 06-17-05 27
       RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com calamityc 06-17-05 28
 6/28 Spoilerfix update RE: New sp... Roo 06-28-05 29
   RE: 6/28 Spoilerfix update RE: Ne... KLicK 06-28-05 30
 Chat transcript Kristin on E! calamityc 08-03-05 31
   RE: Chat transcript Kristin on E! Stormy Valley 08-03-05 32
 8/12 Spoilerfix update RE: New spoi... Roo 08-17-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lost 92 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lost Click to send private message to Lost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-05 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Sorry bebo, you caught me. I didnt' read all the rules.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Hmmm, good stuff. Can't wait to see who it is that gets the axe.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Interview w/Josh Hollaway"
Did not know where to put the link to this one so figured it might be a spoiler.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|95625|1|,00.html

Sharp-eyed viewers may have noticed something about the people on the boat, but if not, Holloway says, "There were twins, which I don't know if you could tell. They were identical twins, which was really spooky. There again, that wasn't emphasized."

Don't know if this means anything but I found it interesting.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

BLefeb1781 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-03-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BLefeb1781 Click to send private message to BLefeb1781 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview w/Josh Hollaway"
Maybe Clones??

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-06-05, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Twins \ Clones"
Cool! I'm going to have to go back and check my tape. Makes you think that the Island maybe is some experimental site.

06-03-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lost Click to send private message to Lost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
I'll bet its Charlie who can't agree to contract terms. (The actor is used to Lord of the Rings money). He'll go back to the plane and have a heroin party and over dose.

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Lost,
I have a few thoughts. Do you think it's possible that Abrams just said that about the cast member being killed as leverage- to remind the cast once again, that no one is irreplaceable? I think that two of the cast members of CSI last year tried to renegotiate their contracts and were told they could leave. They came back on board (the raft ) pretty quickly. Also, to be honest, I've never seen any of the Ring movies and didn't recognize anyone from the cast except Locke before the show aired. But if Charlie was in the Ring movies, he may have gotten one of the better contracts to begin with. I think the cast from Friends all had fairly low salaries in the beginning. Then, when a show hits it big, the new stars want salaries to reflect their new status. There have been lots of instances of new stars thinking they didn't need a show anymore. Often, we don't hear from them again, or if we do, it's years later. I live in LA where every waiter or waitress is an aspiring performer. I hope the cast of this show realizes what an amazing opportunity they have and doesn't blow it.

BurmaIsland 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-04-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BurmaIsland Click to send private message to BurmaIsland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
"Dominic Monaghan is best known for his portrayal of the Hobbit,
Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck, in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy"

I must admit, until I read it somewhere in a thread, it never clicked that Charlier in Lost was Merry from LOTR (a brilliant trilogy IMHO, hope you can see it sometime RealityMom)

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "According to"
this. The rumors say Sayid is the one to get the ax.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: According to"
They must have updated that, because I don't see that anywhere.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Strange"
It was there when I read it, there was a paragraph talking about someone disputing their contract. That JJ was having them killed off early in the show and no flashbacks, and rumors said it was Sayid.

Very strange.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: According to"
I hope that it is not Naveen Andrews(Sayid) that wants to go. He is one of my favorites and I love the blossoming romannce with Shannon.

06-07-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
13. "RE: According to"
>this. The rumors say Sayid is
>the one to get the
>ax.

What did I miss? I read the article and didn't see anything about Sayid. Where's the connection?

06-07-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
19. "RE: According to"
>this. The rumors say Sayid is
>the one to get the
>ax.

I just came across an article. I don't think it's Sayid/Naveen who's having difficulty agreeing to a contract based on it.

Naveen Andrews in MORE MAgazine 4/3/05

Men We Love

Of all the plane-crash survivors populating ABC's breakout hit show LOST, we'd most want to be stranded with Naveen Andrews, who plays Sayid. "The network took a real leap of faith, having me play an Iraqi," says Andrews. "But people have responded favorably to the so-called enemy. Sayid's a fully rounded human being."

He's also a romantic, much like Kip, Juliette Binoche's long-tressed Sikh suitor in THE ENGLISH PATIENT-perhaps Andrews' best-known role to date. In real life, the actor is just as passionate. At 16, Andrews, the British-born son of Indian parents, moved in with his math teacher; the couple had a son seven years later. Today, Andrews, 36, is involved with actress Barbara Hershey, 57. "I've always been attracted to older women, because they know who they are," he says. "They look infinitely better to me."

Although it's hard being away from Hershey, with whom he lives in Los Angeles when he's not on-set in Hawaii, Andrews says he's content to stay LOST-until it's his time to go. "The producers had a great idea, to have this monster wandering around the island," he says. "If we get difficult, we'll get munched up." We hope he stays on his best behavior.-c.c.

06-06-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
9. "samuel l jackson in not true"
06/06 - According to Lost's publicist, the rumours about Samuel L. Jackson playing Bernard on Lost (started at the guest stars page on IMDB) are NOT true. Source: Ausiello @ TV Guide podcast

06-07-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-05 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

This particular spoiler has been retracted. See here.

Edited to fix link.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
I'm always a minute too late .

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-07-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
>This particular spoiler has been retracted.
>See http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php" target="_blank">here.
>
>

Ok, I'm dumb. Help me out. Exactly where am I to look for this retraction?

Thanks

06-07-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
The above spoiler was retracted by spoilerfix.com. New info. posted today.

06/07 - Josh Holloway will be back! I hear that first episode next season they are going DOWN the hatch, so hopefully we will finally SEE the light! Malcolm David Kelley will be back to work on Lost next season. But there are definitely issues with his rapid aging (remember, each season is only 40 days), so don't be surprised if a big twist is in the making. Someone wants of the show, and it's not certain it's a 'he'. Greg Grunberg's scene as the pilot was cut for time from the finale, but it'll appear on the dvd, coming out September 6. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/07 - All footage in the trailer on oceanic-ar.com is from last season. That site is actually is the brainchild of ABC and Disney … not the producers. Though that fake script page did come from the production office. So, although it definitely does have clues about the show, my advice would be to not put TOO much weight into anything. Still, there’s a ton of great stuff on that site. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Handcrafted by RollDdice

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-07-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Josh Holloway will be back

Whew! I think out of everyone, he's the one I want to keep the most. He is way too yummy.

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren and a bounce from IceCat!*

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-07-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Hmm...I wonder who doesn't want to come back. Maybe this will be the person who gets killed off in October or is it someone else?
It'd better not be Charlie!

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
4 8 15 16 23 42

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
(remember, each season is only 40 days),

Has Abrams actually come out and said this? I don't think it is fair to take season one and expect all seasons to follow the same format.

06-08-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Spoiler Retracted RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Yep. He's said that.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-08-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Hey Bebo"
Can you remove the Summer Casting News thread? I didn't realize the casting gossip had been going on in this thread. Thanks.
cc

Graciously supplied by RollDice(twice!)

06-08-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
25. "this spoiler retracted from spoilerfix.com"
the spoiler from 6/2 on spoilerfix has been retracted

"We have removed a season two spoiler about an interview JJ supposedly did on KROQ radio in LA recently. The statements in that post were not true (and never stated by JJ) according to Lost's publicist. That particular spoiler should not be republished anywhere."

06-16-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-05 AT 03:24 AM (EST)

On spoilerfix for 6/15: 06/15 - With Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) turning up alive, the chances Rose' husband is alive too are pretty big. Maggie Grace (Shannon) being cast in X-3 does not affect her position on Lost says ABC. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

Edited to add: we are going to have to start guessing again which female cast member might not last the season.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-17-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
But are we sure the person leaving is a female? I don't think we've heard one way or another.

06-17-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
28. "RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
Hi Joannie,
Kristin spoilers sort of pointed toward a woman. That's what got the whole Shannon thing going on.

06-28-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
29. "6/28 Spoilerfix update RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

Anyone care to discuss who we think may be leaving?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 6/28 Spoilerfix update RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
I suppose the easiest guess is Shannon or Claire, but I'm going to go with a minor character: Rose.

I think the raft-guys will find Bernard and he will not have kept his FAITH that Rose lived through the crash. In one of those "oh-the-irony" moments, she will die just before they are reunited.

;)

08-03-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
31. "Chat transcript Kristin on E!"
From Nellygirl: Do you know what's in the hatch? Please tell me we find out early on.
From Damon Lindelof himself: "What's in the hatch is so intense/cool/complicated that it actually takes three full episodes to fully understand it. Fortunately, these are the first three episodes of the show, so the wait is over!"

Okay, what could be so complicated it takes 3 episodes to understand it???We are going to see something and not understand what we are seeing? Sheesh.

Stormy Valley 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Valley Click to send private message to Stormy%20Valley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Chat transcript Kristin on E!"
Great minds think alike. I was reading that information earlier today.

08-17-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
33. "8/12 Spoilerfix update RE: New spoiler from spoilerfix.com"
There are some good new tidbits under General Season 2 Spoilers.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •