The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Henry gale and locke"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Henry gale and locke"
Since henry came to the show, Am I the only one that thinks his interaction with locke is much more different than his interaction with jack, or ana lucia or sayid and eko....the only people he has interacted with...

For some reason I feel that he is always testing locke's response or trying to get locke hacles raised. He always seem to challenge locke....but last night's conversation about god not knowing or seeing the island...led me to believe that if henry reveals anything it will be to locke....

any theories....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Henry gale and locke michel 04-06-06 1
 RE: Henry gale and locke AugustGirl 04-06-06 2
 RE: Henry gale and locke bestlittlesister 04-06-06 3
   RE: Henry gale and locke michel 04-06-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Henry gale and locke"
Two things explain this.

First: I wouldn't mess with Ana Lucia, Sayid and Eko.

More importantly: Jack doesn't believe anyone so you can't fool him as easily as Locke. Locke wants to believe the island is special. His miraculous recovery is partly behind this. He wants to know what Henry knows about the island. Jack wants to know what he knows about the competition and how to get Walt back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Henry gale and locke"
Henry plays Locke like a fiddle. I love it.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

bestlittlesister 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bestlittlesister Click to send private message to bestlittlesister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Henry gale and locke"
As you may know, a lot of people believe that everyone on the show is really in purgatory. When I heard Henry make that comment on last night's episode, it stuck out to me too. I believe it could have been a reference to the fact that they are all in purgatory and how in the world would God know where any of them are? As you may know, purgatory is supposed to be the in between of heaven and hell. "The others" could very well represent "hell" and those who are taken by them are obviously doomed. Maybe Henry represents "the devil" so to speak, and by him always testing Locke's intelligence and opinions could be the test of where Locke will end up. It's far fetched, but it's just an idea.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Henry gale and locke"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

Welcome to the boards bestlittlesister! We can get closer the the answer by pooling ideas but one of the producers has said in an interview that the purgatory isn't the answer. Also the Others are taking the good ones.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •