The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-09, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
According to multiple media reports released at the time, the cast will include America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, Rock of Love star Brett Michaels, musician Cyndi Lauper, retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry, actress Holly Robinson Peete, indicted former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, wrestlers Bill Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, actor/comedian Sinbad, Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone, former Seinfeld writer Carol Leifer, Olympic gold-medal swimmer Summer Sanders, and model Selita Ebanks.

Found this elsewhere on this site. Thought I would pass this information on to anyone that wanted to know.

Cant wait for March 14th.

ARW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announce... vince3 12-15-09 1
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announce... goldtiger 12-21-09 2
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announce... AvidRealityWatcher 12-27-09 3
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announce... skjuwel 01-29-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-09, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-09 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

I'm willing to bet that either the taping of the series is over or if it's still going on, Maria's not the winner: She just returned to WWE programming about a week ago or so.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldtiger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldtiger Click to send private message to goldtiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
I've watched the first two seasons of Celebrity Apprentice and enjoyed them to some degree, but I enjoyed the original Apprentice, with the no-name contestants, more. Does anybody know if Trump has any plans to ever go back to his original Apprentice format? Or is Celebrity Apprentice all that we have to look forward to in the future?

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-27-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
Very excellent question. I too agree that the no name executive version was highly entertaining, but, and I stress the word but here, I do love to watch the celebrities kiss ##### to donald. Somehow they have it in their heads that they need this show to boost their fame, and integrity. Blagoyavich is just one example of this. Peirs was another. I hated Peirs and I can not in good conscience root for my former govenor. (Yes I'm from Illinois)

Anyways it would be really cool if there were two show per year instead of just one, and one show could be the celebrity version and the other would be the original format. Double your pleasure, double your fun.

ARW

skjuwel 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-12, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skjuwel Click to send private message to skjuwel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
I love this thing. I like so much about all thing related music. http://www.3nightsinvegas.net

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •