The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice 7 spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-10, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice 7 spoilers"
We've already got a time: Thursdays at 10pm and the season's already been wrapped earlier this week.

Also, in reflection of the economic downturn, the cast allegedly includes recent college graduates and those that recently lost jobs....... Plus, the winning task managers will get one-on-one time with CEOs and such instead of lavish prizes this time.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-air-non-celebrity-the-apprentice-revival-on-thursdays-this-fall--11293.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Apprentice 7 spoilers kidflash212 07-06-10 1
 Background checks Snidget 08-13-10 2
   whoopsie vince3 08-13-10 3
   RE: Background checks kidflash212 08-13-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Apprentice 7 spoilers"
One of the things that completely turned me off of The Apprentice was DT's children making up the panel - there is something very nauseating about his brats looking down at the contestants. There might be some initial interest but DT's ego will kill this once again.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Background checks"
We don't need no stinking background checks.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/12/apprentice-donald-trump-assault-choke-wife-genesiac-folkes/

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Genesiac Folkes -- who you might recognize from the new "Apprentice" promos on NBC -- was busted on May 5th in Wylie, Texas ... and charged with felony assault.

His wife Cherice filed for a restraining order a short time later -- claiming Genesiac also showed up to her workplace, took her car, and emptied her bank account.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "whoopsie"

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-13-10, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Background checks"
Another name for the You Named Your Child What!? list. Genesiac?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •