The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-10, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
Is no one watching this and posting spoilers as we go?

So far? I'm liking all of them! This should be interesting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... Snidget 03-14-10 1
 Price points Snidget 03-14-10 2
 NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Snidget 03-14-10 3
 Blago Snidget 03-14-10 4
   RE: Blago Loree 03-14-10 8
 Totals Snidget 03-14-10 5
 Women in the boardroom Snidget 03-14-10 6
   RE: Women in the boardroom Snidget 03-14-10 7
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... Loree 03-14-10 9
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... kathliam 03-15-10 10
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... samboohoo 03-15-10 11
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... samboohoo 03-15-10 12
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... Loree 03-15-10 13
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The b... jaimeedeak1220 03-25-10 14
 Episode 3 AyaK 03-29-10 15
   RE: Episode 3 jbug 03-29-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-10, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
I'm watching.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-14-10, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Price points"
Looks like the women went for a couple of expensive things with everything else more regular price.

Guys went for high prices on everything and people are walking out. But it usually comes down to who has more big donors anyway.

03-14-10, 09:08 PM (EST)
3. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
Joan Rivers. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

03-14-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
4. "Blago"
Seems like his wife the opportunity is more about getting the message out that he's innocent then playing the game. We will see.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-10, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Blago"
I think he will go the first time the men hit the boardroom.

03-14-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
5. "Totals"
Women

Men

Trump will bump it up to $100K for Brett's charity for diabetes.

03-14-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
6. "Women in the boardroom"
And no one wants to be the catty one that gives up the weakest link.

Finally gets people to start giving out answers.

Cyndi brings back...

03-14-10, 09:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Women in the boardroom"
she brings back....

So he says leave everyone here and he'll pick.

She can't pick two people. She thinks everyone tried their hardest. Donald says life isn't fair someone has to go.

He says firing people is tough. Everyone did do a pretty good job. Nobody bad which puts him in an awkward position and you did well.

Most people felt Carol should go so Carol, you are fired.

She hits him up for a donation to her charity and he says he will give $10K to them.

03-14-10, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-10 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Don knows exactly how much money each brought in with tips. Interesting.

Holly was very bossy and acted more like she was the PM than Cyndi was.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-10, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
DH and I could only stay awake for the first half of this, but how can Sharon Osborne not wipe the floor with all of them? At first glance it certainly seems like she has more business experience than all of them. I had forgotten though how much fundraising Holly Robinson Peete does though. I bet she's fierce about pulling wallets from pockets.

Looks like the guys may have more local contacts, though.

As long as there's no conflict with TAR, I'll check it out.

I've been cap'n'd

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
Agree about Sharon. The only thing I can think is that she is sandbagging somewhat.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-10, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
I watched.

The one thing that bothers me about the "celebrity" edition is the money-raising tasks. It really does come down to black books. I liked seeing them in the "situation" more than just relying on their friends to donate. I understand it's for charity, but still.

I liked the idea of the other team picking the PM. I think they should do that every week. I knew the women would pick Brett as soon as as said he an hour of sleep.

I could have done without the rebirth of the Rosie feud. I had forgotten all about it. DH and I were sitting there trying to figure out who Cindi was talking about, and then she said "Trump called her 'fat.'" I missed some of what Cindi said before that. I'm sure Rosie will have a reaction, and now it's on again. Uggghhh.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-15-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
There wasn't much suspense in the boardroom about who would be fired. It was between Cyndi and Carol. And the show spoiled it in their opener when we saw Cyndi doing a challenge where she was carrying carpet. She had not done that yet. So it was obvious she was going to stick around until the challenge with her carrying the carpet. Meanwhile we had seen nothing to make us think Carol would remain on the show.

jaimeedeak1220 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-25-10, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimeedeak1220 Click to send private message to jaimeedeak1220 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
Omg, i usually don't watch reality tv, but this last episode was great!! Why? Because Bret used my favorite bands instruments in his challenge for Kodak!! ZO2 was out there, proudly displayed on the drumkit and i even saw their singer Paulie Z in a few scenes!! If you have no clue who I mean, you should so check them out!! They have toured many times with Bret and with Poison and they even toured with Kiss! Look up ZO2 gang!! You won't be disappointed!! www.ZO2.com Go Bret!!!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-10, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Episode 3"
Gotta love Darryl Strawberry. No wonder the guy turned to drugs. He has as much energy as your average dead body. And finally he quit.

Just like baseball.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 3"
That was so disappointing.
Looked like he just got tired of all the confusion and hectic pace.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •