The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
So it is that time when random rumors start flying around about what semi-famous people you may or may not have heard of are considered a "celebrity" for the purpose of distracting us from The Donald's Hairdo.

Up first for your consideration

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/source-rod-blagojevich-appear-on-third-the-celebrity-apprentice-9714.php

Blogojevich, Rod. Not his wife, but him. Now not sure if he's just a prop or will be competing, yet, but can I be the first to say Oy vey.

This trend of politicians counting as celebrities is already gone way too far, and I hope it dies soon.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... vince3 10-10-09 1
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... Snidget 10-15-09 2
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... Estee 10-16-09 3
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... vince3 10-16-09 4
 I'm out. Estee 10-17-09 5
   RE: I'm out. Snidget 10-17-09 6
       RE: I'm out. vince3 10-17-09 8
           RE: I'm out. Estee 10-17-09 9
   RE: I'm out. vince3 10-17-09 7
 I agree with SNL Snidget 10-18-09 10
   Disagree. Estee 10-20-09 13
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... Bursar 10-19-09 11
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Ru... vince3 10-19-09 12
 Official confirmation Snidget 01-04-10 14
 ohhell Estee 01-08-10 15
   RE: ohhell qwertypie 01-12-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-09, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Well, he would probably not have to leave the country, so they'll probably let him on this one........
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-15-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-celebrity-apprentice-third-season-begins-filming-cast-leaks-9750.php

Those six are America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, former Rock of Love star Brett Michaels, musician Cyndi Lauper, retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry, actress Holly Robinson Peete, and indicted former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich.

Haunted by Tribe!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Great. So all we have to do is figure out which one is playing for the charity headed by a Trump relative, and we've got our winner.

10-16-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Probably Sharon, if she learned any lessons from Pierce's season.......

10-17-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm out."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-09 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

And I quote Ivanka:

"It's obviously so important to have the right people, and this year we feel so good about the group we've put together. They'll make Joan look calm."

They knew what they wanted. And I know not to bother with it.

But if anyone wants to take a shot at spoiling the rest of the cast...

10-17-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I'm out."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-09 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

NY Daily Link

Cyndi Lauper, Singer
Bret Michaels, Singer, reality TV star
Curtis Stone, Chef
Sharon Osbourne, Reality TV star
Daryl Strawberry, Baseball player
Holly Robinson Peete, actress, 21 Jump Street
Summer Sanders, Gold Medalist Swimmer
Selita Ebanks, Victoria Secret Model
Sinbad, comic

Doesn't list Blago there even if he is clearly in this picture, and nine seems like an odd number to start with

That still doesn't get all the people in the picture.

10-17-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I'm out."
I'm surprised you didn't try Wikipedia........ after I recognized two from pro wrestling backgrounds (and I needed wikipedia to give me the redhead's last name....) I tried just for fun searching for the names there..... and came up with 13 and possibly two more......

10-17-09, 02:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I'm out."
I did. There was no page for the next season up at the time.

10-17-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I'm out."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-09 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

http://tinyurl.com/yhbd8y5

Rob Blagojevich
Sharon Osbourne
Darryl Strawberry
Curtis Stone
Sinbad
Cyndi Lauper
Bret Michaels
Bill Goldberg
Summer Sanders
Holly Robinson Peete
Maria Kanellis
Carol Leifer
Selita Ebanks

Possibly Rosie O'Donnel and Jimmy Fallon, as well, but they're not in the picture.......

10-18-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
10. "I agree with SNL"
Weekend Update spoiled three of the celebs.

"I think we have finally reached the point in our society where celebrity just means mammal."

10-20-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
13. "Disagree."
There's at least three snakes in that group, along with one toad and what might just be reality television's first-ever gecko.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
http://tv.yahoo.com/the-apprentice/show/35539/news/tv.tvguide.com/new-celebrity-apprentice-cast-revealed-20091019

In a word, AWFUL!

10-19-09, 06:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 Cast Rumors/Speculation"
According to that article, Blago might have to leave again, since he was due in court today, and that was the alleged start of filming.........

01-04-10, 01:11 PM (EST)
14. "Official confirmation"
Of what has been leaked all over the interwebs.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-officially-reveals-the-celebrity-apprentice-third-season-cast-10165.php

America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne,
Rock of Love star Brett Michaels,
musician Cyndi Lauper,
retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry,
actress Holly Robinson Peete,
indicted former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich,
wrestlers Bill Goldberg and Maria Kanellis,
actor/comedian Sinbad,
Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone,
former Seinfeld writer Carol Leifer,
Olympic gold-medal swimmer Summer Sanders and
sprinter Michael Johnson, and
model Selita Ebanks.

01-08-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
15. "ohhell"
In game terms, this doesn't mean much: Darryl Strawberry recently said he had a good time on the show, made no enemies, several friends, and became so close to Bret Michaels that the later gave him a guitar, keeps in contact, and promised to have him on the next Rock of Love.

For terms of sheer horror, read that again.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ohhell"
So, you signed up to review Rock of Love?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •