The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-08, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonights semi-live only partly pre-recorded show on this thread until after the West Coast has a chance to recover from She Who Must Not Be Hired's spells.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-27-08 1
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Sagebrush Dan 03-28-08 29
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Loree 03-28-08 34
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... realitytvwatcher 03-28-08 36
               RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-28-08 37
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... aquariaqueen 03-28-08 38
 and the title woes continue.... vince3 03-27-08 2
   RE: and the title woes continue.... Snidget 03-27-08 3
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-27-08 4
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-27-08 5
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 6
 Is it to much to ask...... whimsey 03-27-08 7
 Omarosa memzoo48 03-27-08 8
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 9
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... memzoo48 03-27-08 10
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 11
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... memzoo48 03-27-08 12
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 13
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 14
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-27-08 15
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... memzoo48 03-27-08 17
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... whimsey 03-27-08 16
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... byoffer 03-28-08 33
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 18
   Piers suit owen275 03-27-08 20
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... whimsey 03-27-08 21
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... Snidget 03-28-08 30
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... jbug 03-27-08 19
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... foonermints 03-27-08 25
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally Ea... samboohoo 03-28-08 32
 The Celebrity Apprentice is... Snidget 03-27-08 22
   RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... memzoo48 03-27-08 23
   RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... jbug 03-27-08 24
   RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... jbug 03-27-08 26
   RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... byoffer 03-27-08 27
       RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... Wacko Jacko 03-28-08 28
           RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... bessie 03-28-08 31
               RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... Loree 03-28-08 35
                   RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is... jbug 03-28-08 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-27-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm not sure Trace will survive the Backstreet Boys.

First it was wheat grass juice, then black fingernail polish.

Poor thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I liked Trace until this scene with the BSB. I know the reason for wheatgrass juice (keeps throat clear of phlegm). And the bit with the black fingernail polish? Get over yourself and stop trying to prove your masculinity. I'm sure you'd throw a hissy fit if your black cowboy hat was missing.
Like I said, I liked him and was rooting for him until this scene.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And why exactly did Trace need to take Lennox with him to buy the black nail polish? Was he scared someone would make fun of him and he needed backup? It made no sense the way he acted about that and kept complaining about it.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The real QUESTION is - Why the heck couldn't the BSB who forgot his nail polish go and buy some?

I loved when Trace said after dealing with the BSBs he has a new found appreciation for himself! He seems to be a genuinely nice down to earth guy. Probably doesn't have many items listed on his rider at all and what is listed I'll assume are basic items that can be purchased easily - not wheatgrass juice!

03-28-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I dunno, I don't think wheat grass juice is that hard to get a hold of. (fresh may be harder than bottled)

Every last natural food or health food store seems to be loaded with it around here. Most of the juice/smoothie stores seem to have wheat grass as a shot they can add to anything

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-28-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I guess what I think is crazy about all this is why can't these guys be responsible for all this themselves, especially the odd stuff, the stuff you can't always find in every part of the country.
Why are are celebrities above anyone else? Be a man, be responsible for yourselves and those around you.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "and the title woes continue...."
Finale?

03-27-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
3. "RE: and the title woes continue...."
Well that one was intended, from "The Soup" they always call the reality TV shows last episode a Finally.

03-27-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why Why WHY does Piers have to know so damn many super-rich people?

Why would any of these people give him the time of day is what I can't understand.

03-27-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Piers raised over $300K
Trace raised $64K

Trace outsold the tickets (Piers gave a bunch away)
Trace's total was like $38K to Pier's $12K

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just popping to say I'm watching.
BBL
(I started to say BRB but I didn't want anyone to think that meant Back Street Boys LOL)

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Is it to much to ask......"
that Trace will grab Piers by the throat and put a little southern wup-a$$ on for a minute?

Looked up from this stupid GPA spreadsheet to check out how it was going - feelin a little feisty.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Omarosa"
What a skank. I may hate her even more than Piers does. Loser.

03-27-08, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I wish Piers would quit with the sticking his chin out - just adds to his arrogance.

03-27-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>I wish Piers would quit with
>the sticking his chin out
>- just adds to his
>arrogance.

He's so uncomfortable. The Donald is really putting him on the spot. It's so obvious that The Donald wants to choose Trace and he's trying to justify it by showing what an a$$ Piers has been to the other contestants. I'm almost feeling sorry for Piers!

03-27-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Don't do that! - feel sorry for piers that is.
He wouldn't want you to do that

03-27-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was only *almost* feeling sorry for him. He looks pretty dang pathetic, like he can't believe how people have reacted to him.

Trace's kids are so gorgeous!

03-27-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We have a young boy at our church who has severe food allergies like this. Those were exactly the things his parents went thru as he started school and all. Everyone at our church knows that when we have children's events or church dinners? no peanut butter. He can have a reaction just from being in the same room.

03-27-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
For those who had never heard Trace sing?
Well? what did you think?
(I was country when country wasn't cool - so I know his voice well)

03-27-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really liked that song, and I really liked his voice singing it.

03-27-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>I really liked that song, and
>I really liked his voice
>singing it.

ITA.

Also, on the subject of food allergies, there is someone at my son's elementary school with such severe food allergies that no seafood of any kind is allowed in the building. They changed the lunch menu for the entire county out of respect for this person's needs and they send out weekly reminders for kids who pack their lunches -- no tuna fish sandwiches.

03-27-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think it was inspired to have Piers and Omarosa together on a season. They are cut from the same cloth.

They are both seduced by the celebrity of mean .

Piers has made a career of violating codes of conduct even in the unforgiving, boundary-less British tabloid press. He has made a career of dishing out crap and pointing to it. His skill/talent is pissing folks off. He started off as a bottom-feeder and trolled a career from that. Do what you have to do, find something you like and make a living at it. I question his dedication to his "all-American" charity. Why would a Britain choose this particular charity over say - AIDS or cancer research ? It screams of Kristy Lee Cooke on AI. I'm not falling for it.

Omarosa, on the other hand, stared out educating herself and going the all-American beauty queen route - even to doctoral studies. She tried all the "acceptable" routes to success, but it got her nowhere. She "learned-to-turn" under Trumps spotlight on the Apprentice. Her background was more learning the tricks that pissing folks off. She learned from a master that you can get famous by being a crazy, objectionable buffoon in one season of the Apprentice, than finishing your Ph.D. I fault her for giving into the hype and getting sucked into the Reality Show vacuum. At least Omarosa has supported charitable causes and undeserved populations in real life.

That said, I hope Trace wins.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Piers may be overly blunt, but I don't see him and Oma as cut from the same cloth at all.

Oma argues with personal attacks. "Piers has family issues" & "Piers doesn't floss his teeth". Terrible comments.

Piers, on the other hand, used business arguments. "Oma keeps losing on challenges", "Baldwin can't raise money", etc. His delivery lacks a certain humility, but he is not just making personal attacks.

I found it interesting that Simon Cowell was (one of) Piers' auction buddies last night. Simon is "hated" for his overly blunt delivery style, and yet I think history will show that he is very accurate in his assessment of the talent he is asked to judge. Maybe it is a cultural thing, or maybe it is just a style thing. In either event, there is no denying that both seem to be have figured the business world out.

03-27-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Both very deserving charities.
It would be hard to choose which needs the win more......
But I guess Donald won't use that as the basis for his decision.

I do have to hand it to Piers for picking such a charity. Hopefully this has brought this to the attention of more Americans who may now make donations.

owen275 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail owen275 Click to send private message to owen275 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Piers suit"
Could he not get clothes that fit him

03-27-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All the celebrities represent worthy charities. All. of. them. See my above post.

Why does Piers represent an American Armed Forces charity - looks like pandering - and however worthy our injured heroes are, Piers Morgan doesn't even come close to polishing their boots.

03-28-08, 05:13 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm wondering if Trump may have required a US-based charity. After all it fits his version of pandering to the US audience as well. Looks better for him to give a huge prize at the end to a US charity rather than a foreign one.

03-27-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just posting this one sigpic, okay?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just don't let smokeysmom see it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Finally East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*snort*

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-27-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
22. "The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
Piers' Roladex.

03-27-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
Thank Dog it's over with for another season.

03-27-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
so how much did that rolodex win?

03-27-08, 10:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
Thanks for hosting our party tonite Snidge.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
Quite a final. I watched all 2 hours in 1 hour by flying through all commercials, recaps, and any time Oma was on screen.

IMO, Piers was the only one who could win. Donald set the rules to raise money for charity, and using one's roladex was allowed. Piers won virtually every challenge, and for handing Oma that beating in her last challenge alone deserves the title.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-28-08, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
It would of been a travisty had Piers not won. Just listen to both of their explanation's of why they should win. Piers had it all laid out....Trace......he just rambled about nothing. Trace said he should've won it because he did it all for his charity....that was all he said.

Trace got a lot of nice money for his charity even though he lost....I am sure Trump threw in some extra money. I bought Trace's single off iTunes.

I am glad Piers was applauded....he did really well.....took things VERY serious....he worked his azz off too.

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-08, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
I'm glad Piers won too. If he hadn't won, it would have looked totally set up to be the nice cowboy from the US of A, against the mean, connected Brit, with the "good guy" winning.

Piers did deserve it. He was there to play the game and put his business sense to work. I don't feel sorry for those whose feathers he ruffled--Baldwin was full of himself and Omarosa deserved what he gave her and more.

Trace said the reason why he should win was because his daughter has this condition and he was playing for all the other dads. Yes, he got dealt a bad hand there, but that's why he should win?

I got the feeling he thought his charity was more important because it was personal. I like the guy, but don't think he should have won.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
I agree. Trace had this opinion his charity was the most important. But would he have been that passionate about it if it didn't affect him personally?

Piers deserved to win and I am glad he did.

03-28-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
39. "RE: The Celebrity Apprentice is..."
I'm sure each celebrity had the opinion that their charity was the most important. Trace was no differenct from any other.

"My brother and brother-in-law have both fought alongside US Marines in Iraq and Afghanistan, so it's a cause pretty close to my heart," the former newspaperman reveals.

Piers has a personal connection to his charity as well. And there is nothing wrong with any of the celebrities choosing charities that affect them.

I wonder how Americans would have reacted here if his charity had been one that worked with servicemen/women from Britian instead of the US. Or if was a requirement that they choose a US based organization.

I'm ok with the Piers win too. Anyone but Omo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •