The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
Let's take a minute and pretend I'm serious.

Right now, we've got fourteen 'contestants' on the board (quotes justified). This would normally mean about twelve episodes, but Donald likes to do double-firings with the occasional venture into quading, so we're not going to know what the number is until NBC or our own Webby says something. Right now, I have no idea what the cutoff number is. Of course, the most likely number of summary applicants is 'zero', so it's not really a factor.

No previous experience is required to apply for an Apprentice summary. Donald doesn't care if his people have ever conducted actual business: why should we worry about anyone knowing what their keyboard is for?

Should a summary actually be volunteered for, the completed results should go up within three days of the episode's airdate. It's a general principles thing.

Use of 'She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Hired' -- or optionally, 'Voldemort' -- is not mandatory. But you really should, because at this point, it's just about traditional.

At least one person will have the additional burden of dealing with Stephen Baldwin. Approach at your own risk

Volunteers?

I await with interest what will probably be an echoing silence.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... zipperhead 12-12-07 1
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... foonermints 12-12-07 3
   UPDATE!! NEWSFLASH!!! WHATEVER!!! zipperhead 12-29-07 6
       RE: UPDATE!! NEWSFLASH!!! WHATEVE... Estee 01-03-08 7
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... Snidget 12-12-07 2
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... Estee 12-12-07 4
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... mattben 12-29-07 5
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... kircon 01-03-08 8
 I'll do Trace! jbug 01-04-08 9
 sCHECULE?. mattben 01-05-08 10
   RE: sCHECULE?. Estee 01-05-08 11
       RE: sCHECULE?. mattben 01-06-08 12
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... kircon 02-13-08 13
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... zipperhead 02-14-08 14
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... Snidget 02-14-08 15
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary si... kircon 03-03-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
I would do a summary, but here's the thing - I won't be available to do the first show. So, like, somebody else needs to do that.

If there are not enough writers available, I could actually do several episodes. Like, more than one and stuff.

I like to include pictures in my summaries. I drew a pony yesterday that looks really cool. Can I include that?

Ivanka is HOT!

Can I put things in my summary that would expose myself to a lawsuit? Can I expose myself in my summary(ieses)?

Donald Trump is HOT HOTTY HOT-HOT!! But not as sexy as George Steinbrenner. The Boss makes me week in the knees. Can I put that in my summary?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
»I like to include pictures in my summaries. I drew a pony yesterday that looks really cool.«

Does your pony need a shirt?

What. Are. YOU. Looking. At?

12-29-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "UPDATE!! NEWSFLASH!!! WHATEVER!!!"
I'm not going out of town, so I will be doing the opening.

Like how I just claimed episode 1, as if I'm entitled or something?

A Cyggie siggie!

01-03-08, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: UPDATE!! NEWSFLASH!!! WHATEVER!!!"
I think it's more a case of where no one cares enough to stop you.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
Do I actually have to watch the show?

Or can I base the whole summary on whatever clip they use on "The Soup" that week. I'll even be willing to see what shows up on You Tube.

12-12-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
You. Actually. Have. To. Watch. The. Show.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-29-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
You bent my ear to the challenge.

I'll take on some monkey apprentices to do the real work for my summary. One of them should come up with something readable.

As long as they don't steal any sausages.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
I would be willing to tackle a couple. I need to work on writing shorter summaries.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'll do Trace!"
He's sorta quiet and shy..... hope he sings soon!
Don't know how he's gonna cope with NYC tho! I mean, what if they try to serve him some of the picante sauce made in NYC! instead of the real stuff!

Oh, wait, this is not a "be the" sign up thread?
Summary sign up, you say?

never mind`~~~~~~~~

Agman has me jumping in the cold!

01-05-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "sCHECULE?."
eSTEE,ARE you or someone devising a schedule?

01-05-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: sCHECULE?."
Oh, you mean we're actually doing summaries for this disaster? Gee. And here I thought I'd started the thread as a total joke...

'kay, fine. For the few people we've got:

Episode #2: Mattben
Episode #3: Kircon
Episode #4: Snidget

After that, we either give up, start repeating, or hope someone new showed up and laid down on the altar.

Donald and I are having a tiff right now. Sure, that's it. 'Tiff' is a good word.

01-06-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: sCHECULE?."
No, the real joke was me starting a thread with an idea for a Presidential Primaries game.

02-13-08, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
I'm planning on writing this weeks summary. Feb 14th.

Did you forget Mattben, or are you not writing anymore?

02-14-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
I was wondering, too.

Hopefully Snidget will continue the rotation next week and I'm planning on the 2/28 episode.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-08 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

Let me check the schedule to see if I can get it recorded.

I've been watching it live on the little TV the last couple of weeks as they have every show I want to watch on at the same exact time, again.

Two options. I can do the summary for 2/21 but do it off the Sat night rebroadcast on Saturday night.

Or

I can swap 2/21 for 2/28 if that would work?

03-03-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice summary sign-up thread."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-08 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Here is the final schedule for Apprentice:

From NBC Universal Media Village

03/06/08 - #10 Painting By the Numbers

03/13/08 - #11 Celebrity Sandwich

03/20/08 - #12 Going Once, Twice, You're Fired

03/27/08 - #13 Under the Hammer

I'm up for the next one #10. Then we each would have one more. I don't mind doing the final. What do you think zipper and snidget?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •