The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay.... I guess I'll start the thread, just in case anyone actually cares, even though I'm on the West Coast! I guess everyone is watching lost.

Actually, I just want to see Carol Alt naked... although if they censor a male model biting her neck or shoulder, I guess we won't see anything worthwhile.
I just want to see and haer Omarossa get the boot!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East C... beau_30 02-28-08 1
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East C... Snidget 02-28-08 2
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East C... aquariaqueen 02-29-08 3
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East C... Sagebrush Dan 02-29-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-08, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Who was fired?
I've been watching LOST since it came back on and have watched the apprentince since about 4 weeks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tito was fired, Trump gave him $50K for his charity anyway.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-29-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wow, did you see Omarosa start off saying she wanted to be PM until Trump said they were probably the likely candidate to be fired, then she was back pedaling and encouraging others to be PM, I was laughing...

I did like Alt's spread. Probably better with a kiss on the shoulder vs. a nibble. Keep it wholesome, like I know Dial to be. But I wouldn't be offended by it either.

I just love Trace...his comments about his own body and what his wife will think. This is one classy guy!

Piers, geez, did he take his Prozac twice this episode? I guess he knows he's only an inch away from being fired.

Glad Tito gave Omarosa props, he certainly didn't have to.

And Tito got 50k, what about Marilu? He adores Marilu as well.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, I saw her instantly backpedal too. It couldn't have been better scripted

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •