The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
anyone there?

Another money task. This blows. I want them try to do a business task, not compete in "Who knows more rich friends?" or MY celebrityness is bigger than yours"

The last two episodes had NO money draw, and they were entertaining. If the earlier episodes were this stupid, No wonder no one is watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... lynkfri13 02-14-08 1
   RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... MasterTech 02-14-08 3
 RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... Snidget 02-14-08 2
   "It's the first time I've done this... cahaya 02-14-08 4
 RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... Loree 02-14-08 5
   RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... lynkfri13 02-14-08 6
       RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... Lasann 02-15-08 8
 RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... Sagebrush Dan 02-15-08 7
   RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... jbug 02-15-08 9
 RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is a... Puffy 02-15-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-14-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
The completely undeserving team wins, for no reason related to business talent. Trump agrees with me, he wanted them to lose because he wanted to fire one,

I am the only one left watching, and about to turn off the TV

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-08, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
Omarosa crossed the line, IMO. But what else is new? I do think that Donald could have fired Piers(sp) or Omarosa. There may be rules to the game, but he makes the rules.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-08, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
And the Donald's heart grew three sizes that day.

No one was fired from the losing team.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. ""It's the first time I've done this...""
"I'm firing no one."

*whistle*

He bid 4 No-trump with the hand he had.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
Trump set it up so he does not have this problem next week. With Piers and Omarosa on different teams. He is sure to be able to fire one of them next week. Whichever team loses will lose that person.

I don't like the money tasks. Piers knows alot of very rich people and he makes a few calls and he wins a task. Doesn't take any work or show any talent.

02-14-08, 11:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
>Trump set it up so he
>does not have this problem
>next week. With Piers
>and Omarosa on different teams.
> He is sure to
>be able to fire one
>of them next week.
>Whichever team loses will lose
>that person.
>
>
I'm not certain about Piers, but I think Omarosa made a fatal mistake by insulting his kids. (She may have gone so far that Piers will escape his complete mismangement meltdown).Even if her team wins every coming task, I believe Trump will wait as long as he has to and then tell her that crossing that line was unacceptable, and she'll be fired. She can win challenges as often as she likes, I don't think he'll let her be "the winner". I think he'll NEED to show that he actually has a few moral standards.

In the last season he fired someone who was close to escaping his wrath until he called himself "white trash".

Donald is willing to distance himself (on camera) from behavior that he thinks will make him look repugnant, and I'm betting Omarosa just dug that grave.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
What amazed me was how easy it was for her to cause Piers (I surely hope I spelled that correct)to completely lose focus and make that terrible scene in the boardroom. It did seem fake to me in that I don't feel he would have thrown a ten-year old's fit.

Perhaps it was The Donald's way to up ratings.

And it seemed to me he was itching to fire Piers, not Omarosa.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
I haven't watched this show for a few weeks, so I missed a lot of the fun with Piers. That said, this looked like a setup for me tonight. I think Omarosa made some bucks on the side to do this, unless she really is really really that horrible of a person. I saw her on the other show, and I don't remember her being this bad — I remember her being a lazy prima donna, but never this horrific for no reason at all.
I think it was a setup

On the other hand, I was quote moved by the ending. It made me a little verklempt. I'm glad no one was fired.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
What I noticed too tho was that NO ONE brought up the fact that Omo refused to follow the directions of the PM. Even when he told them not to send the carriages out, she continued to call out to the crowd trying to sell rides. Her foul language and making it personal was bad enough, but she intentionally tried to sabatoge the task.

I do wish tho that Piers had had more restaint and could have just turned his back to her and completely ignored her.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 14 (spoilers hoped for)is anyone watching? "
Omarosa is despicable. Since Donald can make and break the rules, I think he should have fired both Piers and Omarosa, even though their team won.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •