The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Does anyone care now that Survivor is back? Well, just in case... Heck we got rid of one detested peep tonight, maybe we can do a two-fer and She Who Shall Not Be Named will go, too.

Keep any non-discussion of the show here until the West Coast gets a chance show they don't care, either.

Si-pics? Go nuts. There won't be enough posts to inconvenience anyone, dial-up, or not.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... Snidget 02-07-08 1
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... Snidget 02-07-08 2
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mysticwolf 02-07-08 3
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... cahaya 02-07-08 8
 RE: Celebrities find it easy to qui... lynkfri13 02-07-08 4
   RE: Celebrities find it easy to qui... mysticwolf 02-07-08 5
       RE: Celebrities find it easy to qui... lynkfri13 02-07-08 6
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mysticwolf 02-07-08 7
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... lynkfri13 02-07-08 9
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mysticwolf 02-07-08 11
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... cahaya 02-07-08 10
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mysticwolf 02-07-08 12
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... cahaya 02-07-08 13
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mysticwolf 02-07-08 14
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... Loree 02-07-08 15
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... mindy23 02-08-08 16
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... jbug 02-08-08 18
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6... Ahtumbreez 02-08-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Baldwin moves to the women's team.

So, any chance sex addiction is genetic?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
And the first thing Baldwin does? He takes the day off.

02-07-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Then tells them he has a previous engagement and won't be available for the first task.

Omorosa is ticked and tries to tell Trump that they decline his offer and won't take him. Trump tells her that they will. Period.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Trump tells her that they will. Period.

Trump: "I'm the boss here."

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrities find it easy to quit"
This is a central flaw in the celebrity version. Celebrities are not competing for the career opportunity of a lifetime. They are not going to stay up all night, or go thru the stresses of previous apprentices. They may want to contribute to their charity, but this isn't their only opportunity to raise money. They are going to quit if the going gets too rough, or their teammates too odious. I think this makes the show much less exciting.

02-07-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Celebrities find it easy to quit"
I actually like it. In a way they're all on more even footing than past years and can tell each other off without fear of ruining their careers.

Heck, we could get lucky and they could all band together and quit en masse. That would not only be fun to watch, but just maybe it would make The DAW that is The Donald disppear from our consciouness, too. If they could do that I'd donate to their charities - whatever they are.

02-07-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrities find it easy to quit"

>Heck, we could get lucky and
>they could all band together
>and quit en masse.

I hadn't thought that far ahead. That's genius. I would donate to all the charities to see it, too.

02-07-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Lennox Lewis refused to make any decisions. Everything has to be voted on (with him abstaining) and anyone that wishes to speak must raise their hand and ask permission.

MaryLou is in charge of construction and she can't explain what they want.

Oh, btw, the task is to create a window display that marries Vera Wang with Serta matresses. Supposedly, in some alternate universe, this makes sense. Maybe. My reaction is more along the lines of WTH?

02-07-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"

>Oh, btw, the task is to
>create a window display that
>marries Vera Wang with Serta
>matresses. Supposedly, in some alternate
>universe, this makes sense. Maybe.
>My reaction is more along
>the lines of WTH?

I guess you're not a fan of Project Runway? This task is right up their alley. (Vera has been a guest judge there, too)

02-07-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
Unfortunately, however, none of these DAWs are designers. And, from what the women are suggesting as a vignette it sounds like something you might see in an alley. Assuming, of course, that you've paid off the cops so they don't bust the hookers. Even Omarosa is frightened by their vision.

02-07-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-08 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Ok, Lennox, do a {insert name of a certain Survivor Favorite here}: Ask everyone to vote to have you fired you next board meeting.

The vote is unanimous. Meeting adjourned.

(etr. Survivor name spoiler)

02-07-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-08 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Men win again, using a concept of timeless romance - Cleopatra and Mark Anthony in a modern setting. Women lose, using a typical bridal motif (toned down from the original vision). Seems like the men asked the right question and found out that Vera wants to move forward from bridal wear to appeal to all women with an expanded line of clothing.

I'm guessing that wither Baldwin or Henning are on the block tonight. Believe it, or not, Omarosa really didn't do too badly as project leader. I'm not too sure how they can pin the loss on her.

ETS: Oops. Omarosa was quick to take the credit for the bridal motif before they failed. And, it was the bridal motif that caused the loss.

Omarosa wants Steven to go, but Trump is making it clear that he shouldn't be in the boardroom. She wants them all to stay, rather than pick someone to come back in. That's not how the game is played. Eventually she picks MariLou and Nellie to go on the block with her. Nellie's ticked, but George actually thinks that's fair. As a producer she should have nown that what they were producing was no good.

Could be any one of the three at this point. Piers very definitely wants it to be Omarosa, but Piers doesn't get to make the decision. Being Omarosa she may hang herself for him, though.

02-07-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
I thought the women's team had more visual appeal, although it was somewhat old-fashioned (there's the killer, right there, I think). On the other hand, I kind of saw the Cleopatra/Anthony theme a bit faux, although more modern.

02-07-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
And Omarosa's cheering section of one is gone. Buh bye Nellie. Next week we get a special treat for Valentine's day. Piers vs. Omarosa. Or, as they put it, "Mean vs. Evil". If you didn't see the promo I'll leave it to you to decide who was named as which.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
I would have rather seen Oma leave. But I think Donald isn't finished with her yet. Nelly really should have gone weeks ago. I kind of think Oma took Nelly in the boardroom hoping she would help her blame Marilu for everything. Now Oma has lost her ally.

Next week will be interesting.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"

I was actually a little confused by what Vera Wang said to the women. She sounded really thrilled that they were going to utilize her bridal gowns in their production (for lack of better wording), yet, when they did, it was used against them.

I supposed the men DID have a more original thought with the Cleo/Mark Anthony thing, but I just didn't feel the women got a fair deal, and there was a huge misunderstanding with what they were told by the woman herself, AND the CEO of Serta sitting right there! Why didn't HE chime in and say, 'don't forget that we're also promoting the mattress', which I feel they did, anyway, with the whole honeymoon concept.

Oh well, in the end, the final decision was theirs to make, and once again, the women failed. Just MY thoughts. I'm getting tired of seeing those men gloat when I just don't see them all that brilliant in terms of working together. I guess it's the final result that matters.

Trace needs to get more credit, and I guess just by the fact that he's still there is enough at this point. He hasn't been a PM yet, has he?? I don't think so.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
don't see them all that brilliant in terms of working together

But they really do! Even tho they disagree with each other on styles of 'management' and such, they "laugh about it all day." They get along really well. Heck, even Baldwin was having a great time with Piers and the Vinnie spy thing till he had second thoughts (probably got to thinking how it would appear to his church friends). The men work well together.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread"
If they were only being judged on this challenge OR should have gone. But Donald's had it in for Nelly for weeks, though she did make a good case for herself about that.

Agman took me to the islands

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •