The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-08, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Am I allowed to start an east coast spoiler thread after the show has ended? Meh, why not. It's not like anyone is looking anyway.

Tonight's challenge involved selling art for charity, and pitted Piers against Omarosa. All that was missing was the steal cage. Piers certainly took this personally, and made every effort to go all "Tito" on Omarosa.

Omarosa's team (Baldwin and Atkins) decided to go for the lower cost art to focus on volume. Peirs' team (Alt and Lewis)realized that one artists work could be sold multiple times, and went for that.

Phone calls were made to bring in "friendly buyers", and the celebs tried to actually learn something about the art. In addition each team had 2 rooms each to decorate in a shared facility. Baldwin tried to spy on the other team, resulting in a "punch threat" from Piers.

The start of the selling period seemed to favour Omarosa's team. She was directing all arrivals to her rooms, and Lennox was left waiving at air.

But when it came to selling, Piers' team kicked butt. Carol even managed to sell to one of Baldwin's friendly buyers, someone who Baldwin himself couldn't sell to.

I don't recall the final stats exactly, but Oma's team sold only 3 of 16 pieces of art, and Piers' team sold about 15 of 20. In dollar terms that was something like $140K to $7K.

Piers has now won 3x as PM, I believe, and I also think they said this was Oma's 3rd loss of the season. Some numbers lie, but not those ones.

According to The Donald, the biggest azz-kicking in the history of the show. Piers was so happy that he actually asked Donald to reward him by making a double kill, suggesting that both Oma and Baldwin deserved to go (and I agreed).

Oma squirmed, and even went as far as to call Piers a closet homosexual. When invited back to defend himself Piers returned only long enough to give Aktins a kiss on the cheek. A brilliant play, but Atkins just didn't get it and was totally put off. Lennox nearly peed himself, as did The Donald totally understanding the play made by Piers. Line of the night may have gone to Lennox (I think it was him) who noted that "a man just shouldn't kiss a cowboy". Maybe he missed Brokeback, but the reaction by Atkins certainly was one of shock.

Sadly Donald didn't swing the axe twice, but thankfully he did swing it at Oma.

Ding Dong, the witch is dead.

Even though this is a spoiler thread, I am leaving my siggie on since no one is looking anyway!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... Loree 03-06-08 1
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... cahaya 03-07-08 2
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... jbug 03-07-08 3
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... Ahtumbreez 03-07-08 4
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... aquariaqueen 03-07-08 5
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... byoffer 03-07-08 6
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... jbug 03-07-08 7
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East ... nanrabbit 03-07-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
There was simply no way that Donald could save Oma this week. I think his kids would have fired her if he had tried to keep her. So we finally get rid of her. She should have been gone weeks ago.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Good recap, there, byo! I almost started this thread earlier, but didn't, and lo and behold, you did! (Ok, I'm fired.)

Tonight's episode was only the second of CA that I've seen all season, but it was a humdinger. There were more good lines and priceless moments in this single episode than in some entire seasons of Apprentice.

Piers return to the boardroom, a Brokeback cheek kiss on Atkins {on the face, folks, not that other cheek}, and walking out, all in a few seconds, was classic. Donald cracked up, Atkins wondered in shock just what the hell that was about (at first), and Oma's mouth dropped in a moment of final defeat.

Touche`

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Most definitely the best ep of the season - heck best of the whole series of seasons!

Oh, forgot to mention; I was hoping we were going to get to see Gordon.....

And one more thing ----- just for the record? It's Adkins

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
The previews for next week was classic with the "Omarosa Free" sign flashing. *snort

Agman took me to the islands

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
The only reason I won't go along with the best episode, once again, it's who you know, and who can bring in the big bucks.

The drama and the results were fantastic, however.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Do you really think that the only reason Piers' team won was because they brought in the bigger "friendly customers"? If that is true, then I agree that this season has been weak from that perspective. (and I wonder which contestant will be first to have the cojones to actually call Donald to come support their charity. The $50K he gave to charity lastr night? My loose math equates that to about $20 for someone like me.)

I suspect that Piers' team won last night more because of their task strategy. They picked the better artists/product. Heck, even one of Baldwin's buddies purchased from Alt instead of Baldwin.

Last night was great because:
- Oma got embarrased in the challenge
- Oma got smacked by Piers in the boardroom
- Oma got fired by the Donald, hopefully forever removing her from our television screens (it might be worth skipping the reunion show just to NOT see her again).

The kiss to the cowboy was just a bonus.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
they picked the better artists/product

I wasn't real keen on the art Piers team chose but I could see it selling much better / easier that that of the other artist. I think you really have to like that kind of stuff to pay $$ for it.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice Ep10 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
The art that Piers team sold was a lot more expensive to purchase. I agree that you really wanted to have the art in order to pay $25000 for it. I guess the artist is happy she made about $120000 from the night.
I am REALLY glad that Oma is gone. I have never liked her and I thought she was really offensive a few weeks ago to Piers. Even last night with her comment about the closet. She is just rude period!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •