The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-07 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Well, not really, 'cuz I'm not sure I care about this show anymore, either. But, it seems no one is around AGAIN so I'll jump in to help.

First things first - Trump calls James and has him pick someone to put on the other team. James picks Nicole, who gets upset and vows revenge.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The "Who Cares About This Show ... Rebel Crown 03-25-07 1
   RE: The "Who Cares About This Show ... Rebel Crown 03-25-07 2
       RE: The "Who Cares About This Show ... foonermints 03-25-07 3
       RE: The "Who Cares About This Show ... AyaK 03-26-07 5
 RE: The "Who Cares About This Show ... Loree 03-26-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-25-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-07 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

I missed what the teams have to sell, but it has something to do with Universal Studios. So, both teams are in close proximity to one another while selling whatever it is they're selling, possibly stealing customers from each other.

Oh, and the all-girl team with the Olympian (who's PM) plans on being on roller skates while selling.

James' team wins by over $5,000. They get to fly on a helicopter to see LA.

Before commercials, Nicole argues with her boyfriend through the hedges about he not standing up for her when James sent her over the hedge. Now she may be leaving because of that decision. James then proclaims that girls are bad .

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-25-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-07 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Another hedge session: Nicole's still angry. The boyfriend (sorry, don't know his name) wants to put it behind them. On a personal note, I HATE her "confessional" hair. Frank sees them at the hedge and gets angry. Wants to yell at the boyfriend about being a wimp.

The Olympian (sorry, don't know her name, either) plans on taking Nicole to BR because she's too energetic and got the team off track.

Trump wants Olympian to make a case to NOT get fired.

She didn't. So he did. Fired her, I mean.

Then he calls Nicole stupid for wanting to ask a question afterwards.

Tears from everyone. Olympian says "I got medals, don't need no stinkin' Trump job", drives away.

The end. Thank God.

I missed previews for next week, except the word "disaster". Sheesh, who could have guessed that?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
Thanks RC. I'll donate a pint of blood in your honor, because this probably cost you at least that.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
>Another hedge session: Nicole's still angry.
> The boyfriend (sorry, don't
>know his name)

It's Tim. Donald tells her to dump him, if he didn't care enough about her to keep her on Arrow.

>Trump wants Olympian to make a
>case to NOT get fired.
>She didn't. So he did.
> Fired her, I mean.

Angela deserved to be fired. Her team's effort was pathetic, and she displayed the pitfalls of "leading by consensus" in Donald-land.

The rest of Kinetic turned on Angela to save their own skins, since they lost by over $7K (23%). But, really, this was one of those cases where the PM probably had to go, because the whole team effort was at fault. Even if Nicole was worthless (which she is), Angela acknowledged that she brought a lot of energy and forcefulness to the planning.

>Then he calls Nicole stupid for
>wanting to ask a question afterwards.

She wanted Tim to be transferred to Kinetic too. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

>I missed previews for next week,
>except the word "disaster".
>Sheesh, who could have guessed that?

Apparently one team completely misses the boat on next week's assignment. We'll see which one.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The "Who Cares About This Show Anymore?" Thread for 3/25"
I watched. I wish they would get rid of James. His voice annoys me. He annoys me.

I did see the preview for next week. But I have already forgotten what it was.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •