The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-07 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Let's do a quick pre-season review.

Number of threads in the main forum discussing the new thrilling, exciting, unbelievable changes to the show's format and gameplay, along with their effect on how things might actually play out: one.

Total posts on that thread, including the starter: nine.

Number of people interesting in writing a summary detailing all these new, thrilling, exciting, and unbelievable changes, not to mention the sparkling personalities who'll be dealing with them: according to the sign-up thread, zero.

Predicted post total on the premiere ECST, given all of the above: one.

Including the starter? You betcha.

What Estee will be doing if this series isn't new, thrilling, exciting, and unbelievable in the non-svck way within the first ninety minutes: watching the first season DVD set for Avatar: The Last Airbender. And why? Because it has something Donald hasn't had a handle on for several seasons. Interesting, complex, and likable characters. Oh, and the plotting's about a thousand times better.

Do you know who'd make a great Apprentice? Zuko.

Not Aang. Too young, too impulsive, and the first time he tried any airbending, half the contestant's skulls would collapse.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 1
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 2
       RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 5
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 3
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 6
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... samboohoo 01-07-07 4
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 7
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 8
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 10
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... catsnotkids 01-10-07 25
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 9
 Speaking of Rewards: Estee 01-07-07 11
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 12
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... volsfan 01-07-07 13
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 14
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 15
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 16
 "Get your a$$es back in here" frisky 01-07-07 17
 Frank's reaction frisky 01-07-07 18
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Loree 01-07-07 19
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 21
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... Estee 01-07-07 20
 Thanks, Estee! Wallflower66 01-07-07 22
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... KwietOne 01-08-07 23
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East C... deweydrop 01-09-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I might be the only sucker watching this. And DT's opening in his convertible and then kissing his wife (with child) almost made me ill. There is not enough money in the world to make me bed this man. *shiver*

So far we know Frank is loud.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-07-07, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You ruined my prediction!

I'll go one step further. So far, I think Frank has lost. The first boot is almost always a silver platter delivery: he's loud, he's lost control, he has no real idea what he's doing, and he serves nine. Raw.

Kind of surprised we don't have a specific sponsor for the car washes, but this show has been on the downhill. Plus Lenny Dykstra's an East Coast interest.

Right now, I'm playing the real Apprentice game: how many of Donald's shots were actually taken in rough sequence with events? More or less than twenty-five percent?

01-07-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sorry Estee. I was feeling guilty and dirty for watching this. I had to confess.

01-07-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So according to Donald's latest geniuses, West Hollywood is a very homosexual neighborhood, and the best way to get people in for car washes is to send a group of shirtless men out to walk along the curbs with cardboard signs advertising free lunches. Gee, let's hope that's not code for anything.

Oops. Police officer. Guess it was code.

Well, at least Heidi's team is getting some (hoped for) high-volume, small-sales traffic. Frank is stuck up the river without a paddle, rowing on a boat made of his own signs. So it's about eight and a half by eleven inches. And sinking fast. Someone does point this out, and he dashes off to get signs -- but that just means he's not there when Ivanka shows up to ask questions. Yes, only Ivanka. Trumpian #2 is out of the budget.

Meanwhile, Martin is exhausted. Putting on that sweater really wore him out.

01-07-07, 09:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We have just found out Martin is insecure.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why am I here?

I watched the first 20 minutes waiting for hubby to give up the puter. I'm not recording it, but I may watch.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

01-07-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Heidi's team with a new problem: lots of cars coming in because nothing says 'wash me!' like a shirtless male -- right, Princess Bathmat -- but no cars going out, because no one is on wash detail. With that noticed, the entire team gets down to the business of actually cleaning the things themselves. Still just selling the basics.

Frank's team gets their signs about two-thirds of the way through the selling period and starts to move. They're pushing the more expensive options: wax and detailing. Mixed results. Martin feels he has to keep personal track of his sales, possibly for a Boardroom defense. Tim and James just go for it. (I am rooting for Tim, but its an ESPN thing and won't last long.) No way to tell who's ahead here, other than the foreshadowing, which says Heidi's team wins. But it's a new season. Maybe they'll surprise us.

Yeah. Right.

01-07-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-07 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Frank's team is complaining that they are a third world country. It is a good thing none of these contestants ended up on MB's other show Survivor. They think this is bad? Have none of these people ever gone camping? They are on the back lawn in LA. Not really in the wilderness.

01-07-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, we're in sync on this one. By tribe standards, they're starting eight Rewards up. And they're still complaining about it. Wimps.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree. It's as if they've never camped in their life. They are on lawn in LA, for crying out loud. They aren't exactly in the back woods!

01-07-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And as expected, Heidi's team -- still no corporate name, even if it was in the credits -- wins, but by a smaller margin than expected: around a hundred dollars. Still, it's enough: Heidi is PM for the next task, will sit in on the loser's Boardroom and give Donald her ignored opinion, plus her team lives in the mansion until they lose. Frank's team lives in outdoor tents with flashlights, porta-showers, non-draining sinks, grills, and lots of other stuff any Survivor contestant would kill for. They'll also get shot in black and white, whether they like it or not.

Tim, in a night discussion of the task, thinks Frank should be fired. Sadly, he made the mistake of telling Frank, who is ready to go. Now.

He meant 'into the Boardroom'. Really.

Oh, and for some reason, all the members of the winning team will share a single indoor bedroom. Well, so much for hook-ups...

01-07-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
11. "Speaking of Rewards:"
Heidi's team gets dinner with Donald and Wolfgang Puck at Spago's.

*shrugs* In the last year, I've passed Wolfgang up twice to check out the creations of Michael Mina and Bobby Flay. I guess my schedule's just been too full for Donald-Rewards.

01-07-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Martin decides his best chance of survival is to get into Frank's head, and that if he can do that and save himself through those efforts, he'll be the greatest Apprentice ever.

Martin has completely failed to spot the sign hung over Frank's right ear. It reads 'Space For Rent'. (Oddly enough, it only appeared two-thirds of the way through the first task.)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I am taping and will watch later...Estee...is this just as bad as the previous ones?

01-07-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Heidi is definitely learning alot from this experience. She is getting to find out what is going on with the other team. And how DT acts in the boardroom.

Ivanka seems more vocal this season.

01-07-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Heidi tells her team that she's going into the Boardroom seat with a plan: identify the weakest link and get Donald to keep hir, thus further harming the other group. This is a good plan. It's an intelligent plan. But it's a plan with a fundamental flaw. It assumes Donald will listen to Heidi. Or anyone. Oops.

With nearly thirty minutes left on the episode clock, we head in for a long Boardroom, and here's the keys. Frank wants to blame Martin. Martin wants to blame Frank. Heidi does not want the margin of victory brought up too often. Repeat as necessary.

Boy, this is exciting stuff. You know what this exciting stuff needs? More shirtless males. Why not? It's West Hollywood.

01-07-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
As Ivanka shows why she's an improvement on her father. In paraphrase, 'Look, they knew each other for five minutes. They're not sure of each other's capabilities. Given that, how well would anyone have done at this?' It's the Question Of Questions for a first task, and it's about time someone got it out in the open. Well done, Ivanka.

Frank, however, is drowning. You can actually see prior boots reflected in his face as he gives up the gasps, especially in the pleas to Donald for another chance. He's bringing Tim (for calling him out) and Martin (for being Martin, who's already been IDed by Donald as being on the pompous side) back to the Boardroom with him. Most of Frank's team thinks Frank should go. Stephanie's okay with pretty much everyone going. Donald promises one firing -- unless, of course, he changes his mind. Heidi may not be able to convince Donald of anything, but she's getting some major insights into her rivals right now -- and that may be the best Reward of all.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. ""Get your a$$es back in here""
Donald calls the boys back in the boardroom.

That Frank dude is crappin his pants LOL. He sounds like he's going to start crying.

I'm kind of enjoying this, after not watching since season 1.

Is it just me, or are Donald's eyes really bloodshot?

Ivanka seems pretty bright. Her boobs were well done. She has a very sexy voice.

Rolly made this.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Frank's reaction"
OMG that was priceless.

He went like this --->

and then turned to Martin and said "He said Martin you're fired!" and then skipped out of the room. LOL

Some lady named Dorothy Pee won 10K.

Rolly made this.

01-07-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I believe Ivanka didn't like Martin's fashion sense.

01-07-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I believe Raj didn't like Martin's fashion sense.

01-07-07, 11:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So who's fired? Martin. Why? Because the silver platter has a hole in it. Tim gets dismissed early when Frank says he wouldn't fire him, so the ESPN interest is saved for another week. Ivanka listens to Frank flounder horribly (including complimenting his rival's intelligence), then notes that Martin, for lack of better words, remains a pompous (bleep). Pompus (bleeps) are not welcome in the Trump Organization. Unless they run it. And have the right hair. Frank does have energy, he does have dedication, and he's willing to sign over all free will to Donald. Martin will probably want tenure. Oh, and there's something about Martin wanting to hit the bathroom during introductions that was in the first segment, but there were eighteen people being introduced in three minutes and how much do you want me to tell you people, anyway? So Martin's fired because Donald listened to someone else -- he calls it a hard decision, but you know, we have to consider the source and track record. No shot of Frank walking into the tent and zipping the door behind him. And Martin, in final non-taxi confessional, thinks it's better to be out first than third or fourth.

Martin is a professor. Obviously not of math...

Next week: swimsuit design, contestants wearing them, and the winning team is -- exempt from the next task? Really? Then who does the losing team compete against? Raro?

Verdict after ninety minutes:

Show: unimproved.
Ivanka: may be better than Carolyn.
Contestant pool: still mostly stupid.
Series to date: feh.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-07-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Thanks, Estee!"
Even though I'm an east-coaster and was watching it, it was so much more enjoyable reading your interpretation. So MST3K!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-07, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Quite simply...

Frank is ANNOYING. Frank is LOUD. Frank is OBNOXIOUS. You know, I had to turn down the volume whenever Frank spoke.

UGH...why oh why am I still watching this show? I miss NYC.

BTW...Is Ivanka a femme bot?

Got Tribe? I did!
Are you on the list?

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

OMG that was priceless.
He went like this --->

and then turned to Martin and said "He said Martin you're fired!" and then skipped out of the room. LOL

absolutly priceless.

something was cut out of that scene though it seems....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •