The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's comedy festival (in the form of one of the worst-executed tasks ever) on this thread until the West Coast gets to see Donald finish putting everyone through their Boardroom paces. We could be looking at a no-winners, no-standouts, no-one-qualified again, and that's moving beyond what we've already seen from this cast. We have been asked to swallow the giant pill that is this season, and tonight's our own special Reward: giant pills failing to work with giant pills. It could be a very packed Boardroom. The tents might wind up at triple-occupancy. And who might be fired? Is 'everyone' too much to hope for?

Sure, this is speculating. But we've had one no-winner task before this -- and if ever there was a crew that could do it again...

Welcome to the GNC challenge. Nothing can save this season. But now maybe we can drug it up a little.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Rebel Crown 03-11-07 1
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Rebel Crown 03-11-07 2
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Rebel Crown 03-11-07 3
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Loree 03-12-07 4
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Sheila 03-12-07 5
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East C... Rebel Crown 03-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-07 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Well, halfway through the show and no updates. Guess I 'll break out of lurkdom and give one.

Trump said something, one team whined, the other b!tched, then both put on a half-time show, one about boxing and the other one I don't know which looked ridiculous. Commercial break.

edited to remove sig pic; I don't think this thresd will get any longer, but just in case...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-11-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-07 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

The team with the Olympian wins (sorry, don't know the team names). Prize is golf with The Donald himself. Nice overhead shot of them all on the green.

Suria planning and plotting with the other team through the bushes to bring in James (and Tim?) to the boardroom.

edited both posts to take out sig pic.

03-11-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Suria DID take James and Tim. Suria put up a good fight, but was fired. Even the other two acknowledged his fight as Suria was driven off.

And next week? The Governator himself is used as a prize (silly Californians ).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I watched this show. Why do I continue...

So was Nicole the one with the annoying voice? I have always been irritated with her voice. And I did see/hear her calling out to the crowd.

Watching Donald playing golf he looks like he has put on some pounds, or maybe it was just the wide screen TV I was watching it on.

Surya didn't stand a chance when his whole team hated him so much. But James does set up excuses everytime.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
WOW! Nice to see you around here Rebel Crown!

I have never seen this show on its scheduled night so I never participate in the east coast update thread but I read them every week. I just wanted to thank you RC (and all the previous updaters) for the effort.

03-12-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves to Sheila* Good to see you, too!

I saw a void that need fillin'. Most of the audience has left this show so nobody was around to do the updating but me. Maybe Trump should take this as a sign .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •