The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of the Final Four on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to see the game.

Does anyone know how George Mason got in here?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *YAWN* volsfan 05-22-06 1
   RE: *YAWN* buckeyegirl 05-22-06 2
       RE: *YAWN* volsfan 05-22-06 4
   RE: *YAWN* Estee 05-22-06 3
       RE: *YAWN* volsfan 05-22-06 5
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... mysticwolf 05-22-06 6
   I refuse to stop watching this seas... volsfan 05-22-06 7
       RE: I refuse to stop watching this ... mysticwolf 05-22-06 8
           Girls are in trouble tinkerer 05-22-06 9
               RE: Girls are in trouble mysticwolf 05-22-06 11
           RE: I refuse to stop watching this ... volsfan 05-22-06 10
               RE: I refuse to stop watching this ... mysticwolf 05-22-06 12
               RE: I refuse to stop watching this ... tinkerer 05-22-06 13
                   RE: I refuse to stop watching this ... tinkerer 05-22-06 15
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... mysticwolf 05-22-06 14
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... volsfan 05-22-06 16
   RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... tinkerer 05-22-06 18
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... mysticwolf 05-22-06 17
   RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... mrc 05-22-06 19
   RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... SeniorCitizen 05-22-06 20
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East ... buckeyegirl 05-22-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*YAWN*"
Isn't this thing over YET?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *YAWN*"
It's that bad? Or just the same ole carp?

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

05-22-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *YAWN*"
Yes and yes...

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *YAWN*"
At least when you're drinking to excess, the bartender might cut you off. Who's there to save you from yourself when you're watching to excess?

05-22-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: *YAWN*"
I bought the vodka today so I will be drinking to excess and just half-ass watching.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
How pitiful is it that we're still watching this? I think it must be habit, because I just can't really make myself care who wins anymore - assuming I ever did.

05-22-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
7. "I refuse to stop watching this season"
Until I hear the words:

Allie, you're FIRED!

05-22-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
Which, I'm guessing means you will miss the final 2 episodes. The way it's going you may well be free after tonight.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Girls are in trouble"
The womens' uniforms were flashier, but it is hard to see anybody wearing them everyday to work at a hotel.

05-22-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Girls are in trouble"
Well, "flashier" is one way to say it, I suppose. My take was more of an EWWWWWW.

05-22-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
She is an absolute and complete IDIOT! This task proved it!

05-22-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
I just cast all 10 of my on-line votes for her ouster. 'bout time, frankly.

05-22-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
I used to be entirely pro-Lee, but Sean is seeming more genuine every task. I wouldn't mind seeing him get the prize, thoiugh I still favor Lee.

Sean is looking more and more like a regular guy.

05-22-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
53% favor getting rid of Allie.

I think she's gone anyway, since she took the lead on the task and they lost.

05-22-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sean and Tammy sittin' in a tree... Give her his diamond? Think I'd wait to see what happened after we "met up" again before I went on national tv to admit I was thinking about that.

05-22-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
WTF? Trump says he can't believe they attacked each other...WTF were they suppose to do?

05-22-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Trump really knows about loyal friendships. Just ask Martha Stewart.

I have no idea what Trump actually expected the women to do. If they stick together, he fires them both because they can't make the case to keep one but not the other. If they attack each other, he fires them both for breaking up their friendship.

Inother words, he made up his mind to get rid of both, and there was nothing either one could do.

I do believe the friendship angle is nice though. I guess these two are pretty genuine friends.

05-22-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Can't argue with the decision. Would feel better about it if it hadn't been telegraphed by the fact that there's only 2 shows to go. One to pick a finalist and another to do the reunion show. Told dh going in that he'd probably fire two. Sorry, Roxanne (kind of). Buh Bye, Allie!!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Good-bye and good riddance to them both.

SeniorCitizen 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeniorCitizen Click to send private message to SeniorCitizen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It was evident right from the start that Sean had a better fashion sense than Allie. She supervised a line of 'uniforms' that belong in a cheesy science fiction movie. The interviews with employees when the men took suggestions seriously and made good additions of their own such as a liner for the doormen's coats made a good impression. Then we saw Sean acting like a designer himself as they shopped for fabrics. He really was the one who made this task successful for Gold Rush, although Lee was a far more helpful assistant than his counterpart on Synergy. Allie just rode right over her, as well as the 'famous' designer. Justice was done.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

The show is only half over here on the west coast, but omh! What was Allie thinking? As someone who has worked in retail and had to wear a uniform, there's no why I'd want to wear their uniforms.

Sig by Kyngsladye

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •