The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the one-day lightening period on Donald-bashing expires at midnight. It's a boy. Congratulations. We're all very proud, I'm sure. Mother and child are both doing well. And even as we speak, the father's emotional reaction is being overdubbed. Welcome to the world, DAW Jr. Burp up on your daddy for us.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 NO DEAL! volsfan 03-20-06 1
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... Estee 03-20-06 2
   RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... volsfan 03-20-06 3
 Brent is right, Estee 03-20-06 4
   RE: Brent is right, Syn 03-21-06 15
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... Estee 03-20-06 5
 RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... Estee 03-20-06 6
   RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... volsfan 03-20-06 7
       RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... Estee 03-20-06 8
           RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... volsfan 03-20-06 9
               RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... Estee 03-20-06 10
               RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East C... tinybubs 03-20-06 11
 The worst episode yet volsfan 03-20-06 12
   RE: The worst episode yet Estee 03-20-06 13
       RE: The worst episode yet volsfan 03-20-06 14
           RE: The worst episode yet Loree 03-21-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "NO DEAL!"
I'm going for the money Howie...oh wait. Sorry, wrong show.

Jr. Burp is just in time to see Brent blow his smoke stack! BRING.IT.ON!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-20-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
New rule: 'She who cries is she who dies.' In the Boardroom. Very, very soon now.

03-20-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*rubs hands together*

I.CAN'T.WAIT!

03-20-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
4. "Brent is right,"
Words you may never see on this site again, but they had to be said. Tammy just crossed the line. Not having him present because she's scared of his (lack of) people skills is one thing. Keeping him away from the executives because he's an overweight man talking about a health product is something else. Right track, wrong excuse.

Syn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Syn Click to send private message to Syn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Brent is right,"
No more for me. This show was great at one time, however its run out of fire. Brent was ruff around the edges but entertaining and had potential. I am sick and tired of seeing babies cry, run to the bathroom, and cry in bed, give me a break. This makes bad TV. Brent was never given much of a chance. This #5 is too much like elementary school. Enough! That’s it no more you’re fired Mark Burnett.

03-20-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Synergy going with 'Grape Nuts: The Next Generation'. (Cue martial music.) Gold Rush using 'Grape Nuts: Chug It!' I think I see which one could be offensive with the wrong photo...

Both teams are recruiting models off the street. Why?

03-20-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay. Donald's lesson is 'Keep It Simple, Stupid' and wouldn't it be nice if he followed it once in a while? Synergy has good pictures and a lousy logo. Gold Rush has lousy pictures and pretty much nothing else. Both minicorps think it's too late to backtrack and start over.

Maybe keeping simple means they're retaining Brent.

03-20-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really liked Synergy's pictures. But everything else is a flustercuck.

03-20-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And -- Charmaine lives! Post likes the less crowded, less wordy billboard of 'Chug It!' better than Synergy's effort, which has a little too much in it to pick up at sixty-five per. Gold Rush gets to cook with a master chef, and is Donald ripping off Gordon now? Synergy gets to figure out how they're going to blame all this on Brent.

03-20-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The funniest thing is they can't blame any of the reasons they lost on Brent! They can blame him for doing nothing but "they" wouldn't let him do anything.

03-20-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tammy's going to try, though. Brent claims he's a nuclear weapon in the Boardroom. I'll buy deadly. Possibly even radioactive.

Meanwhile, Sean is the meat in a Roxanne and Allie sandwich. He may start losing on purpose. (And may have already. Lousy presentation.)

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The only way they can get rid of Brent is to make him project leader and let him flounder. Babysitting him just sucks the life out of the team and they'll continue to lose.

03-20-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
12. "The worst episode yet"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

The hype machine was in full steam ahead mode for no reason. What the heck did Brent do to "cross the line"?

ETA: I can't wait for Synergy to lose without Brent.

03-20-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The worst episode yet"
You forgot 'Whiniest taxi ride ever.' He did everything but claim they stole his lunch money before giving him a wedgie.

As for crossing the line -- he nearly called Andrea a be-yotch. If he'd just said it, he would still be around. More drama! More promos! More ratings! And more pants to iron!

03-20-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The worst episode yet"
The build-up for this week's episode is the worst case of false advertisement I have ever seen. Hell, Brent crossed the line more two weeks ago dancing in the street in his robe than anything he even thought about this week.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The worst episode yet"
These people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut in the boardroom. If Brent had said as little as possible he would still be there. It was his talking in the boardroom that got him booted. It had nothing to do with the challenge.

I agree. I can't wait till this team loses again with no Brent to blame.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •