The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
I was so surprised to see the bad edit on Randall because I thought he had been edited as the winner from day 1. I still can't see Donald firing him. Do you think that with the frequent multiple firings this season, Donald is paving the way for a double hiring?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hi... volsfan 12-09-05 1
 RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hi... Pretty_Kitty 12-09-05 2
   RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hi... ginger 12-09-05 3
 RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hi... Shabbyitsy 12-09-05 4
 RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hi... Pepito 12-09-05 5
 RE: Multiple Firings leads to more ... lindan 12-12-05 6
   RE: Multiple Firings leads to more ... ettaroo 12-13-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
I was so surprised to see the bad edit on Randall because I thought he had been edited as the winner from day 1.

I think it was all editing to get people to watch the show next week. In seasons past they have ended the next to last show with having drama of thinking both teams will fail.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
my thoughts exactly

I just thought it would be Alla and Randall Rebecca has not impressed me that much but she's not bad

I bet he does hire them both

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
I was thinking about how these two are, actually, pretty impressive. Certainly more so than finalists past. I'd hire em both.

Shabbyitsy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shabbyitsy Click to send private message to Shabbyitsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
I have to agree with you Randall has been the golden guy all season however, last nights episode made him appear incompetent!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
I think he's gong to hire both of them, too. He has been obviously partial to both of them throughout the show, and I think he fired Alla because, nothing personal Alla... but he already knew whom he wanted for the final two, so he decided just to get rid of her while he had the opportunity to set the Final Two just the way he wants he.

As far as having to pave the way for a double hiring -- not necessary at all, The Donald is the boss he can do whatever he wants to do and just find a way to justify it later...

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Multiple Firings leads to more Mulitple Firing?"
If multiple firings can occur many times during the show, it is possible that multiple firing will also occur at the Finale. Who knows? If Trump's company is running low on cash and Trump can't afford to pay $250K to a newly hired, he might just fire both Randal and Rebecca.

Oh well. We'll wait till Thursday before finding out what happens.

ettaroo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettaroo Click to send private message to ettaroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Multiple Firings leads to more Mulitple Firing?"
After watching the last episode again, I think its interesting the way they are making Chris on Rebecca's team seem like the consummate team player. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he steps in as the Ersatz MC for Joe Piscipo and comes out like a superstar. When they started the task, Rebecca's little interview focused on the importance of team effort in order to win the last task. My prediction is that Rebecca gets hired as the Apprentice, but that Trump also offers a job to Chris for his outstanding work.

2 1/2 more days 'til showtime.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •