The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Show Schedule"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-26-05, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Show Schedule"
I was reading TVguild.com for show descriptions. Either they are wrong or this show is playing out much differently than I expected.

The description for next week says there are 4 left and they do the Microsoft task. That we already know from the previews.

But the description for the following week says that 2 remain and they compete for the job by organizing two charity events, a celebrity softball game and a comedy gala.

As a side note, when I checked the NBC website it says that the next episode is the 2 hour finale. That's probably your usual website goof. We've seen many of those. But back to TV Guide.

If there are 2 left after next week, then two get fired on the Microsoft task. Right? Was this mentioned in the previews? Also it would mean no interviews this season.

Has anyone else heard something different?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Show Schedule ARnutz 11-26-05 1
   RE: Show Schedule Elaine0 11-26-05 2
       RE: Show Schedule ARnutz 11-29-05 3
           RE: Show Schedule Elaine0 11-30-05 4
               RE: Show Schedule ARnutz 12-02-05 6
                   RE: Show Schedule volsfan 12-02-05 7
 RE: Show Schedule tralala 12-01-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Show Schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-05 AT 07:43 AM (EST)

I haven't heard anything about 2 firings, but isn't it possible that the 2 hour finale will feature the interviews at the beginning?

I do know December 8th is the finale. (I posted it somewhere before.)

ETA: Here it is. I got the info from the futon critic and posted it in the summary writer thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID75/301.shtml#52

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-26-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Show Schedule"

>I haven't heard anything about 2 firings, but isn't it possible that the 2 hour finale will feature the interviews at the beginning?

That's very possible, but I would think the description would say something like the final 3 face interviews and the final 2 compete for the job. Also for 12/8 TV Guide has the show as 1 hour. Isn't the finale 2 hours? Or based on what the NBC website says, could they mean next week is hour 1 of the two hour finale and 12/8 is hour 2? It seems very rushed.

Decided to do some searching and found this. The link says the finale is 12/15. So I guess 12/8 will be the first part of the task. Then 12/15 will have the rest of the task, the season recap and the hiring, which should leave us a good 45-60 minutes for Donald to put us all to sleep bragging about himself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ent_radio/story/364051p-310014c.html

11-29-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Show Schedule"
It is all very confusing when different sources have different finale dates, but I found another one that says 12/8 will be the finale here: at TV.com

Yahoo!TV also says 12/8.

11-30-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Show Schedule"
The final task starts on the 8th, but ends on the 15th with the live show.

12-02-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Show Schedule"
Aha! I see they now updated that at tv.com

So next week will be the two mega tasks and then the finale the 15th. I bet they end next week making it look like both events are getting messed up!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Show Schedule"
You got it...just like season. I was all worked up and then looked up and the show was over and we had to wait another week for the 48 minute recap "live" finale.

I finally blogged

tralala 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tralala Click to send private message to tralala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Show Schedule"
Guess we have our answer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •