The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to answer this question: what am I doing wrong? My so-called talent struck Martha this week, and she'll be out of prime time once the season ends. I've taken out shows before they reached my summary slot. I've taken out shows after my summary. During the summary. And yet, this is Donald's fourth season overall, our third together -- and he's still here. He won't go away. He's not bribing me or anything. I'm trying, really I am, I even had his ratings down for a while -- but he's coming back. He always comes back. That's not hair: it's a force field. What do I have to do, take on an entire season?

*whimper*

Maybe Donald's trying to get rid of me...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... volsfan 11-17-05 1
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... kathliam 11-17-05 2
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... volsfan 11-17-05 3
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... mysticwolf 11-17-05 5
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... ARnutz 11-17-05 11
 Trump Model Management volsfan 11-17-05 4
   RE: Trump Model Management Estee 11-17-05 8
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... Estee 11-17-05 6
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... volsfan 11-17-05 7
 Is it just me volsfan 11-17-05 9
   RE: Is it just me mysticwolf 11-17-05 12
 Trump Lesson of the Week kathliam 11-17-05 10
   RE: Trump Lesson of the Week ARnutz 11-17-05 13
       RE: Trump Lesson of the Week kathliam 11-17-05 14
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... ARnutz 11-17-05 15
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... kathliam 11-17-05 16
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... mysticwolf 11-17-05 17
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... lindan 11-17-05 24
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... ARnutz 11-17-05 18
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... ARnutz 11-17-05 19
 Boardroom Talk kathliam 11-17-05 20
   RE: Boardroom Talk ARnutz 11-17-05 22
       What did Clay say after the boardro... lindan 11-18-05 26
           RE: What did Clay say after the boa... PhoenixMons 11-18-05 27
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East... mysticwolf 11-17-05 21
 Musicians/songs PhoenixMons 11-17-05 23
   RE: Musicians/songs prosecutor 11-17-05 25
       RE: Musicians/songs kathliam 11-18-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves* to the other 9 peeps watching!

Why am I still here too?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-17-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We are gluttons for punishment.

*waves to Vols and Estee*

11-17-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Clay is gonna have a hissy fit if something doesn't change.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves back* from dh & me. So, who're the other 3?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves wildly*

I'm here! I missed the beginning, so I gotta catch up!

11-17-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
4. "Trump Model Management"
Wonder what they do?

11-17-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump Model Management"
They pick Donald's next wife.

11-17-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Did anyone else notice the blackboard with PM wins and losses chalked on it?

Let's just call that 'The Alex Legacy'.

11-17-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I did see that. At first I thought it was just a list of everyone and they cross off the ones that get booted. But then I saw the "W" and "L" columns.

9. "Is it just me"
or do we already know who wins this challenge?

11-17-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is it just me"
Whoever wins I don't think it's gonna be a team Clay is on. Even if, otherwise, they should. (And, I really haven't disliked him before this, but I'm starting to understand why some of the others don't.)

('course Carolyn saying they're on the right track is some foreshadowing...)

A Tribephyl Awesome Autumn

Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Trump Lesson of the Week"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

'Creative Balance'. Is that something along the lines of what you see at Cirque de Soleil?

The task is to find a new musical talent, write and produce a song and it will play on XM Radio. Clay joined Randal and Rebecca. Rebecca is PM for their team. (I can't keep track of the team names any more. There have been too many changes.)

Felisha is PM for her team. The guy playing the piano looks like French Stewart (Third Rock From The Sun).

Clay interviewing the singer and they are working on the song, but again, he refuses to acknowledge anyone else's opinion and if they do anything other than what he wants the whole shebang will go to heck in a handbasket. His basket. His basket case.

Why again am I watching this?

Hey, George made a funny. Now that's what I'm talking about. Capital Edge is jamming and eating pizza and laughing. Not sure it will help, but it looks like fun.

11-17-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Trump Lesson of the Week"
You are watching this so you can hang out with us kewl kids, silly!

11-17-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Trump Lesson of the Week"
Well, there is that.

11-17-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Personally, I prefer the second song, it's just more my style, but obviously the execs wanted some sleepy adult comtemporary music as opposed to pop.

Gee, Randal made a goof with the poster! Clay is just an @ss and Rebecca complains a lot.

Hmmm... my money's on Clay's firing. Who picked the artist, though?

11-17-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

Clay is such a drama queen -- walks the talent into the room in the middle of Rebecca's presentation, rather than wait for the 'grand entrance'.

The XM suits don't care for the presentation and Jide's (Excel) song doesn't fit with the type of music for Cafe.

DT has arrived. XM says they both produced great records for there is a clear winner. The teams are brought into the studio.

Capital Edge song and presentation a good fit for XM. Excel told their presentation off and music not a great fit. Excel took a big risk and they had the wrong station number on their presentation. Capital Edge wins.

The reward is to circle Trump's buildings in Manhattan in a helicopter. (Big woop. No food? No champagne? Peauts maybe?)

etf Rebecca's name (why do I keep calling her Rachel?)

11-17-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Talk about lame rewards! Woo hoo! I get to circle The Donald's buildings while he talks about them.

Probably bad form to fall asleep, huh?

Edit rem sigpic (but given so few viewers for this show I'm not sure why I worried about it.)

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Talk about lame rewards! Woo hoo!
>I get to circle The
>Donald's buildings while he talks
>about them.
But this gives the 3 candidates the best opportunity to kiss #####.

11-17-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's 9:44 and they're just starting the reward now? This must be a very short boardroom coming!

Either that or... could it be? Dare I say? a non-firing? Now that would be a twist! Nah! Couldn't happen, could it?

11-17-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
According to this:

http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/trump/04/show/performance_report.html

Caly and Randal are the only two with 2 PM wins and now Rebecca will have two PM losses. Hmmmm... doesn't look good for Rebecca.

11-17-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
20. "Boardroom Talk"
Carolyn has a ponytail tonight.

Rebecca tells DT the song was written as the team as a whole. DT asks Clay wasn't he supposed to be the creative person on the team. Clay says Rebecca was PM and discounted his opinions. Rachel says she felt less of Clay's creativity on this task than others. DT points out Clay hasn't gotten along with other teams. Rebecca says Randal is more creative than Clay. Rebecca says Clay did not feel it was necessary for Jide to speak during presentation. Randal takes responsibility for incorrect channel on poster.

Woo, they're beating up on Randal. George points out the incorrect channel isn't why they lost, they didn't provide what the customer wanted. DT says they all made mistakes. One of the things you need to take into account is the history. Clay has a history of being difficult and not getting along.

Clay, you're fired.

11-17-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Boardroom Talk"
George really stepped in and saved Randal on that one! I didn't like how that was going.

Yay! No more Clay!

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "What did Clay say after the boardroom?"
What did Clay say to Rebecca again after the boardroom? I thought he said something like "you've changed, but that's OK". What did he mean by that?

He also told Randall that "he" (referring to DT?) said something that he doesn't have to say. What is it that DT has said?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What did Clay say after the boardroom?"
I know we can go to the main board now, but figured I'd answer this here.

Not sure what he said to Rebecca. But I think he was referring to Randal taking full blame for the poster...saying something he didn't have to say. I could be way off as I could barely hear what he was saying. But that's what I got out of it.

Got blog?

11-17-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
21. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I actually thouht Clay was gonna cry. Somehow, he didn't see it coming. Blindsided.

A Tribephyl Awesome Autumn

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-17-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Musicians/songs"
I wonder if any of the XM listeners have ever heard Gavin DeGraw. The winning artist (Levi, was it?) had a VERY similar sound and style, and the song even sounded like a Gavin song. It was a little too "familar" for me, though I did like the song itself much better than Jide's song. I felt bad for Jide...I think he got a crappy deal out of his exposure. His song did not at ALL emphasize his voice in any way and the lyrics were incredibly lame. I would've picked the girl over him though...the first gal who sang. She had a great voice for acoustic stuff. I wonder what the outcome would've been had they chosen her. She really stood out to me and I was extremely surprised that they picked Jide (no dig on him, cause I liked him too...he just didn't seem 'right' for the task...obviously he and his musical style weren't).

Got blog?

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-05, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Musicians/songs"
Can someone out there please tell me what the purpose of having Miss Universe stand there and smile was all about.?Did I miss something?

11-18-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Musicians/songs"
Same purpose as Donald flying the winning team over the skyline of NYC pointing out his real estate holdings -- 'I own that, I used to own that, I built that, I sold that'. {shrug}

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •