The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode until the West Coast gets to see if George Lucas can add a little spice to this season. Or at least a little wood to the so-called 'reality performances'. Actually, while we're waiting, let's do some recasting! With Donald Trump as the evil Senator Hairdontshine! Markus as IwontshutupIO! Randal as Fluke Jobseeker, The Last Comptetent One! Every single woman on the show as Princess Youneedfourbilliondollarsforalaya! And of course, starring Adam as Hand Solo! That's right -- it's finally Star Wars night on the Apprentice! Tune in to see the battles! The quick cuts! The absolute lack of a believable plot! And for a special bonus, Miamicatt's head may Draco!

The Apprentice IV: A New Dope. May the mute button on your remote be with you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... ARnutz 11-10-05 1
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... volsfan 11-10-05 2
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... ARnutz 11-10-05 3
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... universityofkentuckyrocks 11-10-05 4
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... janda3 11-10-05 5
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... mysticwolf 11-10-05 6
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... ARnutz 11-10-05 14
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... universityofkentuckyrocks 11-10-05 18
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... kathliam 11-10-05 7
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East... kathliam 11-10-05 8
 Presentations kathliam 11-10-05 9
   For what it's worth Estee 11-10-05 10
       RE: For what it's worth kathliam 11-10-05 12
 Evaluations kathliam 11-10-05 11
 The Boardroom kathliam 11-10-05 13
   RE: The Boardroom ARnutz 11-10-05 15
   RE: The Boardroom janda3 11-10-05 16
   RE: The Boardroom universityofkentuckyrocks 11-10-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*snort* Estee!!!

This is the funniest intro yet! Thank cod I came over here, I almost forgot it was Thursday!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree...the funniest one yet! How could you forget it is Thursday?

Estee, you do such a great job.

11-10-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was busy all day writing my TAR summary, silly! I didn't even think about what day it was!

Plus the kids were off from school, so it didn't feel like a normal Thursday.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves to everyone*

Lets get the show movin, I missed last weeks episode since i went to a UL football game with two of my friends.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rich, really rich!

It'll be fun to see how the mousecateers will flub up on this one!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
'Least I could get to this forum. Took 40 min. to get on the board & navigate to Survivor Spoilers earlier. The board's realy slow today. At least for me. (No problems on other sites. *Shrug*)

11-10-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Me too! it's been sloooow for days, but today was the worst! 10 minutes for a page to finally time out? Hope it's better soon!

11-10-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

Its going at the normal speed now.

ETA: I think Webby fixed the clock, thats why it might of been doing that. Yay Webby you fixed the clock.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-10-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Estee, fantabulous intro.

It took me forever to get in here.

So, Clay insists on being Project Manager because he doesn't trust his team not to stab him in the back. Gee, let's count the ways Clay can put a bigger target on his back.

Randal is a Star Wars geek from way back but is exempt this week, so he can't be PM, but will be ##### Cheney to Brian's (?, I can't tell themm apart any more) Dubya.

Trump lesson of the week is disloyalty -- get rid of a disloyal employee.

Excel is late to their meeting and the executives walk out. Capital Edge had a great meeting with the rep from Lucas Film and Best Buy.

CE photo shoot - Clay leaves Alla in charge and walks over to flirt with one of the Production Assistants. Tee hee.

11-10-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Excel is flying blind today, they have no idea what the LucasFilm or Best Buy folks want. Hopefully Randal knows the stuff well enough they can 'fake' it.

Marshawn is pushing for adding some of the new characters to the display in addition to the familiar. Randal disagrees and gets his way.

Alla is designing the display environment, she's acting as PM, Clay just rubber stamping her ideas.

11-10-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
9. "Presentations"
Clay and Alla take displays to Best Buy to set up their presentation. Bill is subbing for George today. Bill notices that Clay is a little lost and looking to Alla for confirmation what to do.

Excel installs their display at Best Buy. Marshawn will make the presentation. She wonders if Brian asked her to present, in case the win/lose comes down to presentation. Carolyn thinks their presentation is average, no lights, no music. If Excel wins it will be due to their presentation. (Oh, the Irony and Foreshadowing Fairies are working overtime tonight.) Near the last minute Marshawn tells Brian she wants him to present, Rachel is frustrated no one is willing, so she says if neither of you (nincompoops) will do it, I will.

Capital Edge presentation, Clay greets everyone, takes them through the display. Alla is concerned that Clay trying to take credit. This upsets Felisha also. Alla tries to interject with explaining the concept, Clay brushes her off and cuts her out.

Excel presentation. Rachel is presenting. The Best Buy exec is critiquing their display, but seems to be satisfied with the answers to his questions.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "For what it's worth"
the Bar is working normally. Sheesh. I know we're watching and Kath is racing the server to get the updates in, but every other attempt to post is getting blocked at the door.

11-10-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: For what it's worth"
I'll be over as soon as the show is over. (Not that I'm obsessive-compulsive or anything.)

11-10-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "Evaluations"
LucasFilm and Best Buy are in the boardroom with DT. They feel both teams did well, but one did much better. The teams are outside in the lobby, you can hear muffled voices from the boardroom. The execs depart and the teams file in.

Both Clay and Brian feel they did well. Best Buy impressed with Capital Edge presentation and display, that they used the tag line. DT tells Excel one of the biggest problems with their display was that Darth Vader was almost invisible and he's the central character of the movie. Capital Edge wins, Clay is not voted exemption from his team. As a reward they get to spend the day with Bill Rancic at Trump Tower and learn how to become 'The Apprentice'. (Big friggin' deal, DT must be getting his reward ideas from Martha Stewart.) Tip number one: make sure 'She Who Must Not Be Named' is on the other team.

11-10-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
13. "The Boardroom"
No Markus tonight, so hopefully most of the comments will be coherent. Randal is exempt, so he's not in any trouble. Brian thinks Randal contributed to the loss but he doesn't have to worry. Randal thinks Brian ultimately responsible that their team did not hit the significant marks. Brian wants to target Marshawn for dropping the ball for the presentation. (Basically, Brian doesn't want to take responsibility for the loss, the little weenie).

DT asks Brian to explain the concept for their display, which was 'good versus evil'. Brian says Randal came up with initial concept. DT asks Randal who's fault they missed important meeting with the executives, he identifies Brian who thought they could get from Midtown to Chelsea in 15 minutes. DT really rags on Brian for being from NY and not know it takes 45 minutes to an hour to get anywhere in Manhattan during the day.

Brian claims they lost the task because they didn't get the gist og the task, Carolyn tells him they would have if they had made the meeting. Donald tells Brian he's disappointed with him. Carolyn asks who was supposed to present. DT says he heard Rebecca did a great job, asks Marshawn why she didn't present. Marshawn says she felt Brian would have been better suited. Rebecca tells DT she had about a half hour to prepare, she explains she stepped in when Marshawn and Brian were reluctant to present. Rebecca says she stepped in to stop talking about who would do it and just get it done.

DT asks Marshawn how she could do that to her team, abandon them at the last minute. DT shoots down Marshawn's rationale she stepped down because Brian would be better. Marshawn is getting beat up. DT hates that Marshawn shunned her responsibilities. DT tells Brian he was a terrible leader.

Brian, you're fired. Marshawn is also fired.

Wow, another two-fer. Didn't see that coming.

Wait for it, Carolyn will say 'it had to be done'. DT says too bad, Brian never stepped up, Marshawn has great possibilities. Tee hee, the cab still has the 'Yahoo Hot Job' advert on the roof. I always hope the candidates take a second to jot down the number.

Brak, brak, brak in the taxi. Marshawn blaming Brian (who is sitting right there, mind you). Brian doesn't say anything.

Next week: write an original song for XM radio, the audience will decide the best. Someone makes a fatal mistake.

Peace Out.

11-10-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Boardroom"
Yay! kath saves the day with the updates while the boards are constipated! Thanks!

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Boardroom"
Unbelievable job, kath! better than watching it!

11-10-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Boardroom"
Yeah the two firerees was surprising to me as well. Boards are working a lot better now. about 45 minuites ago I couldn't even get to the page I had set it on favorite.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •