The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Tana in Trouble?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Tana in Trouble?"
After last night's board room, with the comments made by Carolyn and DT, is Tana out of contention?

She looked so strong till the Pontiac task, where she left Kendra to do all to work and not do an all nighter. Then last night, she seemed to timi for the group.

Any thoughts?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Tana in Trouble? Pretty_Kitty 04-29-05 1
   RE: Is Tana in Trouble? miss_ganda 04-30-05 4
   RE: Is Tana in Trouble? FrapperJ 05-13-05 11
       RE: Is Tana in Trouble? BriarRosie 05-17-05 15
           RE: Is Tana in Trouble? lindan 05-17-05 16
 RE: Is Tana in Trouble? kahanasunset 04-29-05 2
 RE: Is Tana in Trouble? KendraFan 04-30-05 3
 RE: Is Tana in Trouble? seahorse 05-07-05 5
   RE: Is Tana in Trouble? kary1371 05-07-05 6
       RE: Is Tana in Trouble? RealityMom 05-07-05 7
           RE: Is Tana in Trouble? kary1371 05-07-05 8
               RE: Is Tana in Trouble? kathliam 05-08-05 9
                   RE: Is Tana in Trouble? RealityMom 05-08-05 10
 Tana being set up for the fall? Flairmarq 05-13-05 12
   RE: Tana being set up for the fall? quiet1 05-13-05 13
       RE: Tana being set up for the fall? MDSkinner 05-13-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
I hope not she's been my fave since day 1 I like Kendra but she looks really young I think Tana has more life experience although it's obvious that both Kendra and Tana are just way out of Craigs leauge he sucks
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
Tana was mostly responsible for their big loss. She refused to listen to Alex when he was begging her before, during and after the long taxi ride to Staten Island to talk about he Marketing aspect. Instead, Tana Banana was hell-bent on driving "all over God's creation" to find those stupid beads.

The only thing that saved her arze was her track record over Alex's. But that's it, when she finally comes face-to-face with Kendra, Tana will no longer have that ace up her sleeve. Kendra has a spotless record.

FrapperJ 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FrapperJ Click to send private message to FrapperJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
what about Tana's "3 stooges" line ?

Carolyn brought that up in the boardroom and said she didn't think it was too professional. I wonder what Carolyn thinks about Donald Trump calling people "Losers" and "Disasters"? To me "3 stooges" is not as bad as a Loser or a Disaster.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
IMHO, there's a big difference when someone calls you a "disaster" to your face, or whether it's done behind your back.
Tana couldn't keep bashing her team in front of Carolyn or the sponsors.

I just cringed when she bashed her team members in front of her sponsors. To me, that was her biggest mistake. I thought, "Arrgh! You just don't DO that!!" when she did it.

Kendra, you're the next Apprentice.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
Also, when you call people disaster in front of their faces, at least the people have a chance to defend themselves. I agree with you completely that bashing her team in front of Carolyn and the sponsors is unprofessional and unacceptable behaviour.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
Not sure if this doesn't belong on the General Discussion board, but may be the classic redirect as AyaK said yesterday, and they're trying to make us think that they're waning on Tana...

KendraFan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KendraFan Click to send private message to KendraFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
I think Tana would have to lose a lot more than she has the last two weeks to have Craig chosen over her. Can you see Craig in the interviews with the big wig executives from Fortune 500 companies? His communication skills leave something to be desired. IMHO, he fell into the success in the "Box" task in spite of his inability to communicate his ideas to his team.

I think there's little chance that we'll see something other than a Tana v. Kendra finale.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
Obviously, she is not that much in trouble, unless her team lets her down in the finals.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
From what we saw in the previews, Kendra looked more in danger with PlayStation wanting to withdraw (which they probably won't do since they showed it to us in advance), but that of course could be classic MB misdirection...

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
On the Fanatics forum, Olympic says that the facility has 4 floors. So unless Kendra doesn't have access to all of them, I think PlayStation will be moving upstairs.(Though I do question why she wouldn't have picked a different spot to begin with- unless, before they were unavailable and now one magically becomes available or Kendra fights to make one available).

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
My bet is that she makes it available for them, but it might be an issue with The Donald as to why she wanted to put them in the basement in the first place... If he is looking for something against her that is...

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
I got the impression Michael put the Sony cases in the basement temporarily, and somehow Kendra gave Sony the impression that was their space? It was very confusing to me. Kendra was able to talk in depth to the Best Buy people about event set-up but seemed tongue-tied with the Sony rep. I don't think she planned to set them up in a different area.

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Tana in Trouble?"
I think several things were confusing on the episode. I know this is off-topic (it hasn't been discussed on the boards, I don't think) but I don't know why Kendra was late for the meeting. It doesn't seem like her at all. I keep thinking that maybe the BestBuy people were there early and so she didn't think she had to be there yet. I wonder if the timing was one of the glitches they set up for the PMs to see how they handle things.
Going back to the thread, I think so far, we've seen Kendra facing more task-related obstacles while Tana's biggest obstacle has been her team.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tana being set up for the fall?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-05 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

I figured I would add this question to the forum. Is Tana being set up to not win this thing? She had a harder task, bar none.

But I can see why Trump doesn't want her, as her family obligations and refusal to do "All-nighters" and the way she treats her employees in front of the sponsers atest to.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

quiet1 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quiet1 Click to send private message to quiet1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tana being set up for the fall?"
In my opinion, Tana was not set up to fail. If there was one person to blame for her fall, it is Tana herself.

In this final task, it would have been to her advantage to utilize her employees effectively. The problem was that she didn't give them any respect, nor did she motivate them or give them direction. If she gave them more respect, managed them, and delegated more responsibilites with supervision, then she would have been better off.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tana being set up for the fall?"
Just my opinion, but I do tend to think that Tana may have been set up to fail.

Based on the past performances of the two up to this final challenge, I felt that Kendra had been completely unable to garner much respect at all from her team mates. Then, all of a sudden last night, it is a love fest. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, all of a sudden, she had a team that was willing to work for her, when she had never been able to really do that in the past (even in the challenges she won).

Tana, on the other hand, had done a pretty good job of getting people to work with her, up until this final challenge. Coincidentally, or not, she sucks horrible ##### on this last challenge, when she had been a star before this (again my opinion).

So, as to whether or not she was set up to fail, I am not really sure. But it certainly is a possibility. Unless Kendra all of a sudden just got really good going into the final challenge (certainly a possibility) I believe she was given the better circumstances to work under.

Either way, they were both horribly weak candidates, in my opinion. I am not very interesteed in watching the Kendra is wonderful, Tana is horrible finale that we are definitely going to be shown.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •