The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Story Here

"Stewart's starring role in "The Apprentice" will give NBC two versions of the boardroom game running this fall. The home improvement queen's show will air Wednesday night, with Donald Trump keeping his Thursday time slot."

ETA: Another story about NBC pertaining to ratings says,

...and "The Apprentice" is no longer a sensation. ~ Gee, I can't imagine why!

NBC Slump

A J Slice original © 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... Jadis 05-16-05 1
 RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... Notrozer 05-16-05 2
   RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... ARnutz 05-17-05 3
 RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... RealityMom 05-17-05 4
   RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... ARnutz 05-17-05 7
       RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... RealityMom 05-17-05 8
 RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... Estee 05-17-05 5
   RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Mart... ARnutz 05-17-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jadis 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadis Click to send private message to Jadis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
Thanks for the link! Lots of good information about not just the Apprentice - but all the NBC Shows. West Wing is moving to Sunday nights - that's one of my favorite shows - I'm looking forward to it being on Sundays when I'm almost always home.

I'll have to give Martha's version of the show a chance - I wonder how similar/different it will be? Any information out there on the types of tasks and qualifications they are looking for for the Martha version?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Notrozer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Notrozer Click to send private message to Notrozer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2005-05-15-nbc-new-shows_x.htm

At The end this claims that The queen stewart will be on thursdays!... humm maybe they should fire someone at the press room hahahah

05-17-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

Interesting... somebody doesn't have their facts straight. Wonder which one it is.

ETA: Just went to the NBC website and found their Fall lineup here: NBC.com/Fall Schedule

You can click on each new show for more info.

Guess USA Today was wrong.

A J Slice original ©2004

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

When I speculate on what the show's going to be like and what the tasks will be, I just keep seeing a variation of "Wickedly Perfect" but with Martha instead of Joan Lundin and the three judges; perhaps larger teams; and more product and corporate sponsorship. The tasks will be so similar. Of course, I don't think WP had great ratings, so most people probably won't recognize the similarities. Just as viewers tuned in to watch Trump in action, this is is going to all boil down to whether Stewart's pancho-bearing shoulders can bring in the audience.

05-17-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
When I speculate on what the show's going to be like and what the tasks will be, I just keep seeing a variation of "Wickedly Perfect"...

This is what I envision too, except Martha gets to fire the person instead of the team members voting.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
Thanks, you're right. I completely forgot that the contestants voted. Now I can see them holding up their cards but the image of those three judges was so strong in my mind that I didn't recall until just now that they just decided who was immune or something equivalent for having the best project.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
The Stewking version has been scheduled directly against Lost.

Bye-bye.

05-17-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NBC Fall Schedule Includes Martha & Donald"
Nope.

Lost is moving to 9 pm. Per ABC Schedule from the futon critic.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •