The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Preview Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bathumb 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bathumb Click to send private message to Bathumb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Preview Spoiler"
Well i kno that everyone thinks kendra is gonna win anyways but did you see the brackets on the preview. It had kendra by herself on one side and then craig and tana facing eachother on the other. If someone knew how to post it that would be great.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Preview Spoiler kahanasunset 04-30-05 1
 RE: Preview Spoiler KendraFan 04-30-05 2
 RE: Preview Spoiler Nocturne 04-30-05 3
   RE: Preview Spoiler kahanasunset 04-30-05 4
       RE: Preview Spoiler Nocturne 04-30-05 6
   RE: Preview Spoiler ARnutz 04-30-05 5
       RE: Preview Spoiler alleycat904 04-30-05 7
           RE: Preview Spoiler ARnutz 04-30-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
welcome to the boards, bathumb, and thanks for the tip. I'd look for it myself but until I get my new laptop (2 weeks) and cable (tomorrow!!), I'll have to second the request for the posting of this pic.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KendraFan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KendraFan Click to send private message to KendraFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
>Well i kno that everyone thinks
>kendra is gonna win anyways
>but did you see the
>brackets on the preview. It
>had kendra by herself on
>one side and then craig
>and tana facing eachother on
>the other. If someone knew
>how to post it that
>would be great.

My thought would be that they were showing Book Smarts (Kendra) v. Street Smarts (Tana and Craig). This would be consistent with last week's promos as they showed Kendra and Alex on the same side facing Tana and Craig even though these were not the teams.

Nocturne 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nocturne Click to send private message to Nocturne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
Here is the pic. : )

Go Kendra!!!

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-05 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

Thanks for the pic and welcome to the boards, Nocturne.

Don't know if the pic is an actual spoiler but be that as it may, I think Kendra's got it wrapped up if she doesn't screw up the interviews or the final task (a lot of that will depend on what DT wants as the outcome - they always throw a big monkey wrench in things to create drama/suspense, and make someone look bad).

A main issue is if MB/DT will wanna create buzz by having a Street Smarts person win. (Tana, NOT Craig!)

And like I've said more than once, it's not that I don't like Tana! I was rooting for her (and I'd even be OK with her winning), until Kendra started growing on me. I also started suspecting that DT is leaning toward Kendra. (Amongst other things, the Top Gun thing; he likes that sort of stuff.)

I'm as interested in choosing the winner as I am rooting for someone to be the winner.

Nocturne 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nocturne Click to send private message to Nocturne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
Hey guys, saw this late. A lot of thanks for the welcome.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
Yeah, thanks for the pic & welcome!

This photo says (to me) that they are definitely setting up the final 2 to be a "street smart" vs. a "book smart". That was the premise of the whole season.

It is totally obvious that Kendra will be the "book smart" one.

Given the fact that we have Tana vs. Craig as the "street smart" people, I think we can also assume that Tana will smoke Craig during the interviews. Let's face it, she's just so much more articulate than he is.

So, the new apprentice will definitely be a woman. Now it will be a matter of who performs the best during the final tasks. Both of these ladies have a good shot of doing well.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
I could not agree more with you! Excellent deduction my dear Watson.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Preview Spoiler"
LOL! Watson? LMAO!

Welcome to the boards!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •